Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple

Go down 
+3
Adroit System
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:42 am

Ket stood patiently as Vegito spoke, despite wanting to interject.

“Over a millennium!? A millennium of constant destruction and recreation? Do you know how many lives have been lost because of this temple simply being here? Do you know how many times this temple has been destroyed and rebuilt?”

A hint of desperation hung in his voice. As it was, the jedi temple was part of the jedI’s history… the galaxies history. But here… on Coruscant. The temple made the planet a target, and only brought an end to lives for the sake of tradition and a foothold in the galactic center.

“As the galactic center, you are right we should not let it fall into dark hands. But we must do some from the shadows. From a safe house, a hidden enclave. No, our temple will be rebuilt… but not here.”

Ket paused, holding himself back as he quickly calmed himself. Death would only follow the planet if the jedi stayed.

“I have no authority to do any of this. You and I stand here on even footing. I cannot keep you from rebuilding, or allow you to stay and watch over Coruscant. You may do that on your own… I will not stop you. But Coruscant is best for a galactic government to control… not the jedi. We are not politicians, and we do not create rules for the galaxy. Stay here… but I beg you to do so within the shadows..”

And with those final words, Ket turned and walked away. He would not stay and argue, he would not try to convince Vegito otherwise. It was Vegito’s choice if he wanted to rebuild, but Ket would not approve. But he feared much death if the jedi remained on Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 am

~Vegito didn't quite yet understand Ket's reasoning on the matter. Although it was true that many lives were lost, there was a question that begged for an answer.~

"I know that many lives were lost, but how many more suffered and were lost when the Sith controlled Coruscant? If they hold Coruscant, their fires spread like through a forest. Do you really want that to happen?"

~Just thinking about it almost made Vegito furious, but his control in his emotions kept him calm, at least outwardly. There are certain places that must be kept, even though lives may be lost. It was either the choice of the few, even though they were many, compared to the factor of that amount.~

"Where do we hide? How can we hide? What would keep them from making an attack in this new place?"

~Vegito could not know what Ket was thinking at this point, but it was clear he did not agree, nor plan on changing his mind. Ket agreed with the fact that he could not stop Vegito from rebuilding, but without his approval, he wasn't sure what to do. ~

"We are keepers of the peace, and politicians can keep their rule. I didn't say we should create rules, but at least see to it that justice is done when politicians are too weak to see to it."

~Ket began to walk away, and Vegito could see that neither of them would agree on the same idea. He did not plan on making gap between Jedi, so with his apprentices, he would ask them to make a choice.~

"Then, Master Ket Jia, may the Force be with you. Hopefully, this does not cause a division between Jedi. If you need help, call me."

~At least they could part with those words.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:24 am

Richter had remained idle for several moments as Ket Jia had made his appearance over the dreary scene that he had seemingly created. Richter, for one, could not understand the logic of it, but now he would at least hear what the Jedi Master had to say. The voice of Ket Jia penetrated him to his very core, as if it was a hammer knocking into his head. It was very clear that he no longer desired the presence of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, and any Jedi for that matter on hand. Richter always looked at Ket Jia as a venerable and wise Jedi Master for his time, but even the wisest can become wise fools once in awhile, and not know the dire consequences of the actions they take. The Jedi Knight could not judge what peril Ket Jia's decision on this, but he would at hear out and reply his thoughts. He agree wholly to Ket's desire to give reprieve to the citizens of the city planet, but why would he believe that this would give them just that?

"Master Ket Jia, if I may."

He made his interjection just to give notice that he wished to impart his thoughts, but he waited for Vegito and Ket to finish their respectable feuds before he would speak out. As much as he could apprecaite the sentiments of the Jedi Master, Vegito's reasoning seemed logical and wiser. Both were so adamant on their positions that neither would budge on their own views. He thought of which of the two ideas would prevail as the wiser road, but he could not decide this for himself. As the Jedi Master retracted himself from the conversation to depart, Richter went to stray into his path, and then spoke his thoughts, in a manner worthy of showing his superior respect as he deserved.

"Master, I have always revered ye among the most venerable of Jedi in this era, and have proven to be prudent in thy decisions. However, this time, I believe thy decision deserves not the merit of being seen as wisdom or prudent. What would we have to have dissension among our fellow Jedi, and remove ourselves to the place where we have dwelled and watched over the galaxy for a millenia? More than not has it proven to be a focal point of prudent Jedi action for we can more easily oversee the actions of the enemy. By retreating from here, the Sith would see it as a weakness from us, and our advantage over them greatly diminishes, if not altogether disappearing. I implore you with my soul to at least think over what Master Vegito has said. I believe you want what is best for the people and for the Jedi, but can we protect the people by doing this?" Are ye not risking more danger in the long? Please, I need to know.

Being candid, he had hoped that the Jedi Master would at least consider his position on this, if not retract from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:47 pm

Ukushi stared at the man awhile. Then she started abruptly, locking her eyes on Ket's. "Do you have family?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:46 am

"Hey!"

Zanic was going for his daily walk to the temple.

"Master, is that you?" He thought he saw Vegito among the group of four. Then he saw a red lightsaber!

"I hope you don't mind if I join in!" yelled Zanic with a smile. Zanic immediately activated his lightsaber, the green glow humming. He did a front flip and landed next to Vegito. He stood at his master's side, ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:55 pm

(Left in my last post)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:59 pm

(I didn't think you left the post yet, since you didn't say so OOC.)
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 pm

It had been a few years of marked solitude. Of training and hardening of the soul. The human part of herself had trained and burned practically everything from her heart. There was nothing now but the thirst for revenge and pain. Trials and trials of her own doings as she killed and practiced. Silver eyes flowed back to the group silently as her hair lay over her shoudler in a pony tail. A hood covered her face in the shadows.She wears a black leather belt with small cut dimonds into it threw the top and bottom seams. A black long shirt pulled snugly with leather strps over her shoulders across to her chestin an X style that was coveed partially by the cloak. It was time to come out of hidign and something.. somethign lead her to this very place.

Come on Saph.. you've waited so very long to come back from hiding..

She talked to herself as the young women slipped from her spot and moved to get a better look. Masking her force presence she forze behind a piller.

I knew there was something here..

That somethign being Jedi. Something familiar about a couple of them as she licked her lips. Saphira was here to see if she could find somethign. Anythign to lead her towards her goal of more power. Yet, how to approach them? Tentavily she drew her saber out and palmed the weapon in her hand as she stepped out from the shadows. Her face still covered she let her presence be known as she let her barriar fall...

"Jedi..."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:23 pm

~Vegito sighed as Ket just walked away with nothing else to say. He guessed there was nothing else to be gained by going after the Jedi Master, especially when he didn't want to change his mind. Then a familiar came across him, and he noticed by his voice that it was his padawan, Zanic. He smiled, glad to see him again.~

"Calm down Zanic, the red lightsaber belongs to the Jedi right there. Jedi Master Lancer Onasi made him a Jedi for his good deeds in helping the Order when they needed him most. Although.."

~Vegito pointed to Richter, the one that Lancer Onasi dubbed a Jedi Knight. He didn't finish what he was saying though, since Richter gave out a strange aura a few moments ago. He couldn't tell what it was, but for now he would leave it alone. But perhaps Zanic was wise to bring his lightsaber out, for another presence had came about out of hiding. The presence was well masked, but Vegito sensed something familiar for a split second.~

"Zanic, Richter, ssssh."

~Vegito used the Force to make his eyesight better, and tried to find the masked presence. Then, as a voice spoke the word Jedi, the presence came around again, and he was sure he knew it, or knew it before. He turned around and looked at the person covered in a cloak.~

"Wait, please don't anything, whoever you are. Himi...."

~It just came off his tongue, loud enough for the person under the cloak to hear him.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm

As soon as the words left the others lips Saphira froze. She knew that voice. it had been a long time. Years.. but she knew him. The man that hunted her for years.. had came so close to making her believe that being a Jedi was the right path. It had been a long time sense someone said her name other then herself.. and that was seldom. Nightshade was her true self.. he Sith side and dark heart of her soul.

"Well now.. .. clever.. for one that should have died years ago..."

Saphira took a few steps forward and kept her hood on. No longer was she a child. A grown women as her voice was apparent. Her movements more pernounced as she flickered over the group.

"DOn't what? " She tiled her head to look at the lightsaber in hand. "Ignite this? attack you? "

She chuckled ans with the force activated her lightsaber. The silver blade shot out and she knew he would know for sure it was her. They both left a mark on eatch other. and it was one they woudlnt' forget from minds eye.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:43 pm

~His face grimmaced as he tried to picture the face under the hood, as a memory almost forgotten came rushing back to him. Someone he hunted a couple years ago, but almost made a friend, or at least he hoped so. He remembered a brown clad man that knew her too, someone she may have loved. He remembered her, her name almost within his reach. Then she spoke.~

"What do you mean died?" Aren't you her?"

~The name slipped again, but he was determined to remember her. He was at the point of turning her back to the light, because her family was helping him call her back from her dark past. She came a little closer, and walking like a woman, but still the same. She startled him, threatining him with the lightsaber. When she ignited it, he remembered. He looked at her, almost affectionate as when he last saw her, almost smiling too.~

"Himiko, it is you. I was surely hoping to see you again, since you disappeared. I couldn't find you. Why did you hide? You were so close to finding the real you."

~He walked a few steps closer.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:56 pm

She stopped and looked at him. A name forming in her mind as she did recongise him. A face a person that had truly cared. It had been a long time as memories became dreams. Saphira brought her saber up in warnign as she looked to the others there.

"DOnt' come closer.. that means all of you.."

Saphira's voice was hard. Almost a coldness that was beyond death. It was almost inhuman as the hood fell from her face.

" I am the real me... Ve-"

Her face masked as if in pain. Eyes focusign as if somethign was making her fight what she realy was. A sith, and yet not. ..
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:03 pm

~As he mentioned her name, he did realize that part of her remembered him. She warned the others to stay away while pointing her saber. Vegito instructed them to not interfere.~

"Zanic, Richter, please, do not invite a conflict. I wish to speak with her again."

~He knew Richter was wise enough not to instigate, and he hoped Zanic was too. In a dark mood, she spoke to him again, claiming her dark self as real, but then she said part of his name, and she stopped.~

"Really, I do not believe it. I have seen the real you before, just when Bryan was spending time with you. You've shown me your memories, and your family called for you. Don't you remember?"

~He said everything with kindness, kinda begging for her memories to surface.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:08 pm

"My.. f-family?"

She faltered then. Her head hurt and she didn't want it to. Anger poured out as he stepepd closer. Pulling herelf to a defensive stance she angled her blade at him. Meanign serious business she sent a force push at him. Angled towards his feet before he saw her eyes narrow darkly.

"I have no family..Never had..."

Himiko moved quickly as she disgarded her robe. A feint flicker of somethign came from her right hand as soemthign shinned on it.

"I came here to find somethign.. Somethign left in this rubble of a place.. Not to have you here.."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:18 pm

~He nodded his head.~

"Yes, your family. You told me they were connected to Jedi."

~He sensed fury come from her, and his senses came alert, as he knew he had to defend himself if she attacked. He could not allow a fight to stop their talk, even if the darkside wanted it. She sent a Force push at him, and he deflected it by sending a wave to split the kinetic energy away from him in diagonal directions. He didn't mean to overpower it, just move it away from him, and it passed away like a broken rock splitting and him being between the two pieces. While this happened, she claimed she had no family. He pleadeda again.~

"What about your younger sister? Are you telling me she and the rest of your family never existed?"

~He shook his head, and he noticed a shining on her right hand.~

"There is nothing here. Just a destroyed Jedi Temple and a former Sith buried under it, or so I was told. But Himiko, you have to remember!"

~He wondered what she had in her right hand.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:36 pm

"No.. No trickery.. I would remember if I had a family..."

Himiko Bellowed as she forced her ehadache back. It was comming in waves, but it fueld her anger as she twirled the saber to slash at the ground. Licking her lips as she did hear of a Sith being buried her. That.. that was where she woudl look. To find where and start there once she dealed with the Jedi.

"Get out of my way Jedi.."

Her left hand shot up as the ring on her hand was visible. A seal of darkness on it as anyone who knew. CLoseing her fist she struck up and the gound shook as she brougth forth jagegd rocks beneath him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:11 pm

"Hey girl, chill," said Ukushi, looking over the woman in slight disgust. "What the heck are you supposed to be? If you're a Sith, leave now. I loathe the Dark and all those who are part of it."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:56 pm

~He wondered why Himiko would think that there was trickery in Vegito's intentions. Something must be clouding her mind.~

"Then read my mind, and see that I am telling the truth."

~He was inviting her in, dropping his guard to his memories. He hoped his open mind would allow her to see that he meant only good towards her. Himiko seemed to be suffering from headaches, and he wasn't sure what exactly caused them. Perhaps her mind was torn. Then her mood changed again. As she demanded for him to move out of the way, she shot up her left hand and the ground shook as sharp rocks came at him. He jumped left and out of the way to avoid them, using the Force to redirect them to the sky. Then he remembered the ring on her left, and the flicker of light on her right hand. Perhaps if he removed them, maybe something would happen. He landed on the ground again safely, extended both hands, and gently pulled the shiny items off her hands and one of each would come to each hand. He commented on them as he saw them.~

"What are these?"

~He sensed something terrible within them, and then remembered something about Richter. Were they related? Then he commented on Dawn's intrusion, after being quite for a few minutes.~

"Leave her alone, I must deal with her my way, for I consider her a friend in need."

~His words were firm, but one of fondness towards Himiko.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:01 pm

"Dear, it's my way to meddle. I apologize that it annoys you. This girl is clearly my enemy though," her words were sharp, betraying that despite her looks, she had been through a lot. She looked at the woman and stared into her eyes.

Go with the man. We are your friends... well at least he is. she thought silently, willing her to pick up her intensions with her power.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:52 am

"NOOOO!"

She cried out as the rings were forced from her fingers. Even gentle as he was it burned like acid on her skin. Her cries defeaned everythign as she ran at him. The rings were hers! They commanded her as she needed them back to stop the pain. TH epain was there.. all over as she made it withen a few few of him and fell to the ground writhering. Her saber shot out as she tried one last attempt to get them. Aiming at his feet before the pain took her. So long had she head them that they controlled her, darkness that promised as she found a dark spirit that lived in them. Telling her how to be powerfull and through her.. he ruled.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:25 pm

In silent repose, he stood still serene. Awaiting therein, he wished not to interfere, for lack of want to cause some trouble. What she gave out was darkness in depth, but not inpenetrable as one could seem. He felt the wisdom of the Jedi Knight, whom had made acquaintace with this seemingly fearless female of darkness, yet darkness could not comprehend the light that was yet within her. Even in his troubles, he could feel the struggle within the one Vegito called Himiko, one he perhaps felt friendship still.

In verbal exchange between the two, the Jedi Knight Richter could feel the source of her pain. In certainty could he understand the malevolent darkness that hovered her. Sealed within trifle items, the power of the Darkside called her to its want, to do its will of dissension among all. Enough attention Vegito gave to these items, and liberated them from her with the will of the Force, although their pull was stronger than seemed possible. In agony she fell, and Richter put himself between her and Vegito after the rings were more than halfway to his Jedi counterpart, with his crimson lightsaber activated, parrying her strike to Vegito's legs, and then pushed her away gently with the Force a few feet.

"The pain that thou feels, it seems thou hath a friend, my good lass. I must apologize for my intrusion though."

He looked at Vegito quickly, his eyes giving an apologetic glance.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Dimly, Himiko saw her weapon beign put out of harms way as she felt the force push shove her back. SHe rolled a few feet, scrapping her left cheek. It stung and she knew it would bleed as she tried to sit up. The anger was still there. The pain from having the ring taken was like a drug addict not having their drug of choice. Another had intruppted into the game. Her eyes going to him like a preadator.

"Move.. away.."

Pain was apparent in her voice. She wasn't about to stop now.

"I have no friends..."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Richter held out his red lightsaber for a moment, pointing it towards Himiko for an instant defensive posture. But, seeing how effective his action was, he saw no point in retaining the posture, and relaxed to a normal stance at ease. He did not move from his stationary position as Himiko rolled a trifle distance, and he could feel the swelling of her anger still within her. His eyes met her volatile glance with one of intense confidence, yet not violent. He answered towards her demand to remove himself between her and Vegito.

"I do not feel compelled to do so. Thou, however, shall desist."

He felt her pain, and compared it to his own. She seemed unable to handle it as well as he could handle his own.

"A friend in need is a friend indeed. Vegito seems to think he is a friend of thee. I believe not that he would go through this trouble in this manner if he wasn't. Desist from this action and compose thyself."

His manner challenged her, forcing her to make sense of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Himiko stood into a defensive position as she eyed him. The red blad hummung as she called her own saber back to her hand and ignited it once more.

'Back down.. or else.."

She replied to him and brought her arm down to strike the ground. Sparks flew as she drew closer towards him. Her eyes flickering to Vegito as he had the ring.

"Give that back to me..."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 pm

When Himiko stood up and recovered back to a defensive stance, he too also took himself to a defensive stance. His crimson-colored lightsaber was in his left hand, and his right leg put back but still facing a parrallel direction. Again she seemingly warned his movement, but he grew irritated, with her persistance, and her dark aura gave off and sparked something within himself.

Richter's demeanor changed, and the darker aura flickered once more, apparently the sign of his doppleganger becoming conscious and the currently dominant mind. His manner of speech was not as dignified as before either.

"Mind yourself, lest you see yourself become a slave to your passions, and my prey."

The glance of his eyes grew horrid, and warned her to back off. In this state, Richter was more aggressive as a combatant. His lightsaber was positioned to absorb any sparks that flew of as she struck the ground. As she drew closer, he planted his feet firmer to the ground like a predator, until he was ready to pounce.

"Ha ha, your lack of posture is lamentable."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next