Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple

Go down 
+3
Adroit System
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:09 pm

(Geez, thanks for waiting for me to post. Crying or Very sad At least I get make the 100th post of the thread. Very Happy )

As Richter approached even closer, perhaps a great leap’s distance from Wind and the Sith, he felt a great pull from the necklace as if something invisible was snatching it from his hand. He almost lost his grip on it due the surprise of it, but he was able to grip the end of the chain, and fought with the Force that the pull that was coming from the Sith. Being that his Force powers were over their peak, thanks to absorbing Himiko’s lightning, he could easily overpower the Sith’s pull with his own. He increased his use of the Force in increments, just enough to overpower the Sith and let it the necklace return to his hand in snug handling.

“Well I must say that was a good try M’lord, but ye shall not be taking this with you. Thou shall have to leave empty if thou plans on leaving.”

The Sith would find it difficult to attempt to overtake Richter’s raw strength and defend Wind’s onslaught at the same time without overtaxing himself. Even with his talismans, two rather powerful Jedi that knew full well how to make combat were rather difficult challenges, especially if the two fought simultaneously. Wind shared with him and Vegito that the Sith was not entirely made up flesh anymore. Twas important information that Wind shared, and it was key to take advantage of that weakness. In any battle, one must take any advantage and use it as well he could. Wind took the initiative again against the Sith assassin with a rather basic move but used it rather well. At that same time, Wind sent a mental demand on destroying the amulet. He answered back in the same manner, and Ukushi agree with that, as she slightly approached the Sith.

“How the hell am I supposed to do that? There is more than one piece to the set. We should destroy them all together.”

Richter glanced at the hand that held the necklace, trying to decide what to do at this very moment. For an instant, his thoughts went back to Vegito and Himiko, hoping all was well within the docking bay, at least as well as could be at this point. Again he felt the pull of Sith increase on him, and again Richter responded by fighting back harder on the appropriate increment. He was tempted to use his own talisman, which would completely nullify the affects of all the Sith’s talismans. Under his breath he snickered at the Sith’s efforts to liberate the necklace from his grasp, because he was just wasting his time. At his point, his Force powers diminished to his normal peak, which was still far more than enough to make the effort.

It was like something snapped again, and the aura of the assassin prompted the doppleganger’s for a moment. However, this time his presence could be felt by those who paid any attention to it. What is meant by he is the ringleader of the possessors within the item that Richter retained with and without his consent. He had to share his amusement with the Sith assassin, but he said all he could manage at this point.

“Come now, do not continue this, but try again at a later time when it is better…”

His voice was eery and it echoed darkly with all the words he could manage.

He did not finish, as Richter managed to master himself, and based on his affliction his power ebbed and then flowed greater. Somehow, he knew he had to retain the necklace, and although the doppelganger groped for it, he wouldn’t have the strength to maintain control long enough to learn of its secret and take the soul that it held. Richter stopped walking and then looked with a icy glare at the assassin.

“Begone with ye, for thy errand will fail at this point. Depart and thine own life will spared with great mercy, before the wrath is upon you.”

His aura began to glow, as he would join Wind in the battle in the next moment. The might hunter and now Jedi Knight had laid down his demands. The wrath he spoke of was his own, the infamous unbridled wrath of the Belmont Clan.

Last edited by Richter Belmont on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : straighten up the post)
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:45 pm

The Jedi Knight had expected the darksider to block his attack, and was not too surprised when he held Wind in another weapon stalemate. The former Sith's intention remained solely on the necklace, and not on the elimination of any Jedi or friend there nor taking much initiative on offense.

“You may think the Force is just a convenient conduit of power, but without it, none of us would exist. The fleshling eyes betray their master, but the eyes of the Force see all.” Wind replied with a smile to the darksider’s comment on his blindfold. “These very eyes were the ones that led me to victory against the Dark Lord of the Sith, after all.”

The Jedi knew that the cyborg had greater physical strength, and so pulled his blade out from the curve of the scythe and slid backwards out of its range before his opponent could use his advantage against Wind, but maintaining a defensive stance.

“Look, I have no desire to kill you, Sith, ex-Sith, or whatever you may be. All I want is for the death to stop and the corruption to cease – that is the only reason I fight the Sith: to save others. If the Sith would just stop killing innocent people, I wouldn’t have to stand up against them. If you want to destroy that amulet, then we’ll apparently do your job for you. That woman’s soul has been tainted by the effects of this trinket, and all we want is her to be free of that dark spirit that lies within. We cannot let it taint anyone else. If the Sith have done you wrong, go and hinder them rather than us - we who wish you no evil.”

Wind heard Richter’s voice in his head and responded mentally. “I suppose we should just start with the amulet and destroy with a lightsaber, if that’s okay with Himiko. It shouldn't be much harder than that, unless it has an insane amount of alchemic protection. Hopefully she can also lead us to the other pieces. Destroying the pieces should break the shell around the possessing spirit and deplete its powers. It seems to have been relying on its shells and hosts to maintain itself.”

The Jedi Mystic then returned to his Niman stance, still facing the ex-Sith. Wind could feel Richter’s aura pulsing, and a sense of internal rage aimed at the darksider. He knew it was only a matter of time before the mighty Belmont joined in the fray.

“You’re outnumbered, darksider, but we have no desire to harm you. I’d rather not have to end a life over such a futile matter such as an amulet. This is your last chance to leave in peace. Please do so…” The Jedi gave a nod to the darksider then, a sort of gesture of assurance and honesty.

Despite the fact this man was a darksider, he did not seem to have the insane-murderer gene Wind had seen in others of this kind. As long as this former Sith left people in peace, the Jedi reckoned this man would never be have to be thwarted and killed.

Wind swiveled his head towards Ukushi for just a second, sending her a mental message as well. "I am hoping that he will leave now. If he does, please let him go. As long as we have the amulet, there will be need to pursue him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Hmm... you are lucky I'm in a forgiving mood Jedi. But she calmed down and spoke out loud to the assassin, seeming to grow taller, "Man, you should leave us now. This power of the amulet will fail. The Force is strong enough to set combat for a small while at least, while we destroy the... thing inside it."

Ukushi was now thinking that Richter would lose his control. Using the feeling she had gotten from the other Jedi, she tried to mentally call out to him. A few words were lost, but the message was clear: Control self Jedi. Amulet die. Crush soon. We hold back man.

She didn't quite get it, but she was able to send the garbled words along with a feeling of peace.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:36 pm

~Vegito had to think over this part of the problem. Himiko claimed that part of her soul or whatever was now within the necklace, and if that was true, he had to tell Richter to bring it back in here, so that they could bring out the evil spirit of the Sith Lord and draw back the part that Himiko lost.~

“So we should bring all the jewelry together, then somehow draw out the Sith and draw back to you the part that is in the necklace? This is a complex problem.”

~As Himiko looked away from for a moment, he sent another mental message to Wind and Richter.~

“Sorry to bother you both again, but we can’t destroy the necklace yet, and not by itself. We must first bring to Himiko, and somehow bring the part she lost within it to herself while bringing out the vile spirit that is within her. Please, you must hurry.”

~He turned back to Himiko in time to her hear story about she had say about him. She said that she hated and loved him. He reasoned that the hate came from her darker form that was trying to bring her the light, which was the part that loved him for it. She also said that the Sith Lord spirit needed him for something. Now he began to think about what it was, for he could feel the reason coming from her feelings.~

“He probably needs you to kill me, since I am the one that tried to bring you back from the brink of dark destruction and its path of the Darkside. With me out the way, the influence over you will increase greatly. For your sake, I won’t allow that. Don’t worry about the Sith outside. The three good Force users will be sure to make him go away or defeat him if he doesn’t. ”

~He waited patiently for the outcome between the assassin and the other three outside, or any updates from Wind or Richter.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:54 am

"How can you still want to help someone like me? Im neot good.. "

It was apparent that it was still bothering her. A perplex moment as Himiko took a hand to the scare on her chest. It would serve as a reminder for the rest of her life now. However long or short it would be. The problem was, she didn't know how to remove the being inside her. Not without killing her. The part that was in the Necklece would kill her if it was destroyed now.

Yes, it would.. Nice little trick now wasn't it? You all fell for it. Binding me to you was very easy...."

Himiko Winced and looked to Vegito who was giving her a look of concerne on his face. It wasn't hard to read, but she knew he was determind to make her a Jedi and not one of the Darkside. They all were. Which was why she was so perplexed over it. Most would just lock them away and hope they might change. Not deal with words of kindness or a helping hand of gentle touch.

"He said we fell for it.. That that was what he planned. To bind me to him.. it was all a trap. Somehow he knew.. I was a fool. If we hadn't cut it out.."

She trailed off and bit her lip hard until she tasted her own blood. A drop fell on her left knee as she felt the sting. This was no ordanary Sith.

"He is Manaupitlive.. and we fell for it. The necklece could have killed me.. but now we dont' know. The deed was done and he's inisde me. "

The next steps woudl have to be trailed carefully if they Jedi were going to help her. If not, the path to the Darkside was ever so close. Running behind her at her heels and waiting like an ever patience dog.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:24 pm

~Vegito wiggled his head, disagreeing with her notion that she wasn't good. She was in trouble, but she had the virtues of a good person. She just needed some help.~

"I can tell the bad from the good, and even you are bad, you were good before, and you can be again if you want to be. All it takes is some determination and a staunch will against being evil. I know you are not evil. Even if you were, I wouldn't give up on you."

~Himiko winced as she looked at him, and he saw her eyes sawing she was in pain. He knelt down next to her on his right knee, so that she could see the seriousness in his eyes.~

"And we did cut it out. If you didn't have the courage to do the right thing by telling me what to do, you would be a complete prisoner to him. That alone shows some strength, to be willing bear the pain in resisting him."

~He saw the blood come from her lip as she bit it, and he figured she had thoughts in her, thinking over the horror of it all. She seemed like she was on the edge of hope and despair, so he said something reassuring.~

"He may be inside you, but if you are willing to fight him, you can control his power and make it your own. Do not be afraid him, but make him afraid of you. That is, if you want to keep him there. I have a plan that may draw him back out of you. Should we bring all the jewelry together, and all of us Jedi try to purge him out of you? I know Richter knows something about this somehow, and Wind might too. It might hurt, and I hope it won't, but would you be willing to go through with this? I think it would be better for you to have you all to yourself. I'll be right here for you."

~His last words were said with such feeling that it couldn't be missed how much he cared for her. He would be proud to die for her. After all, it was like she was his sister in a sense now.~
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:37 pm

His eyes switch to Richter when he speaks and the assassins eyebrow raises a bit as he listens. There was something about that man that intrigued the assassin, he did not know what it was but he had felt a darkness rivaling his own for a brief moment.

The assassin however was not able to keep his attention on that man at the moment, for he still was engaged with the blindfolded Jedi who had left the stalemate and retreated to speak his mind. It was a rare occasion that the assassin actually listened to every word, so one would guess it was one of those times. As he listened he cleared his mind and resurveyed his situation. He was going to start running low on energy if he kept up the way he had been using the force.

When the blindfolded Jedi backed off and away from the stalemate the assassin continued to listen very closely. His eyes narrowing as the Jedi continued to speak. With a hiss in his cold heartless voice the former assassin of the Sith replied.

“As long as people like me exist death and corruption will remain. And do not think you know who or what I am for a youngling like you would not know. Not even the Sith knew when I was taken on as an apprentice those may years ago. And yes you are correct I am outnumbered, I have my own eyes, I can see. I will go for that mere fact. I prefer not to fight anyway. It takes much too long, just give me the kill.”

With that a wave of darkness flooded the area, stronger than it had ever been since the assassin’s arrival. It was thick and potent filling every crevice while giving of massive pulses of darkness. It cleared after a few moments and the assassin and his almost forgotten cloak were gone. He masked his presence in the force completely and fled to his ship which had been waiting for him not to far off. The former and most likely future assassin of the dark Sith was gone, for now.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:56 pm

The first occurrence that came to pass since he made his strong warning towards the former assassin of the Sith was Wind sharing his thoughts and feelings on the matter. A well thought of explanation was parted from his lips towards the Sith, showing how much he cared to allow him to depart unharmed if only he would tarry here no more and not pursue any longer the necklace and Himiko, in so many words. After making his thoughts audibly parted, he made his inaudible words sent through their mental connection, saying that Richter should destroy the amulet now with the lightsaber, though he knew not that a portion of Himiko’s soul resided in it. Twas a sound judgement, if only Himiko was present now and they could perform a type of exorcism while destroying the damned thing of darkness. Richter replied back in the same manner.

“Doth thou know what we should do, Master Wind? Twould be better to bring this amulet to Vegito, in Himiko’s presence. He hath the rest of the set that came along with this. If we go to his docking bay, we should be able to take care of his promptly. First, the Sith must either be defeated, or rather in preferable development, plainly depart from here.”

Ukushi seemed in a state of unrest, perhaps due to the dopplenganger making itself manifest for its quick session. He sent his message to ease her tension.

“Worry not, dear lass. We perform soon what must be done with this amulet, or necklace, whatever it shall be properly named.”

Following that, another mental message was sent to him, but also to Master Wind, as Vegito addressed them both it seemed. Richter shared his conclusions with Wind.

“So it seems we cannot destroy here yet, as I had guessed. Make haste here, we must.”

The possessor seemed to have an insane manipulative power over Himiko if he understood Vegito correctly. It would only make sense that they had to what Vegito suggested if it had be done that way. Stunningly perhaps, as it turned out, the Sith just stood and listened to Wind as if he was reevaluating the situation at hand. Strangely enough, he claimed that Wind could not know what he was, and perhaps in an insult calling him a youngling though he boasted of a victory of the Dark Lord himself, which would make the situation a contradiction. He agreed not tarry anymore, though his words betrayed a portion of arrogance that was rather unfounded. Little matter what it was, as he flooded the area with an astounding measure of darkness to help mask himself as he retreated away. If Wind did not choose to follow, Richter would ask him to follow him, if not Ukushi as well.

“Wind, Ukushi, as much as I would teach him some manners on principal, the Sith has left us along for the time being. Please, twould be best if thou both joined me to the docking bay.”

After he would get a reply from both on their decision, he would then make haste towards where Vegito had gone, using the Force to follow the trail he and Himiko left behind in their wake to retreat from here many a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:57 am

The words were very touching as her eyes looked deeply into his. That she knew he ment that he would notstop until he saved her per say was nothing she could do. Vegito knew she had good in her. HImiko knew not all the good was purged. He was right in that regad about the being inside her.

" I think we have to do something.. Keeping it apart is like cutting a limb off me. Destroying it would sever that limb and I have not a clue what would happen."

The worst case was that she would loose more of herself and would die to let the control take total effect. In that they stopped, but it had the double edged effect that she now had it inside her. Whispering power to her sub concious. Could she make it her own power?

"So you're saying I could in a way absorb it>? And have the power of my own?"

It was a curious notive. One that ment that whatever side she was on, would be another Knight or major piece to the chess game. In other words, the Sith wouldn't stop now. Her silver eyes then lit up as she felt the climax of the battle and then the beign vanish> But not before she felt somethign reach out and touch her mind. It was him, in a small subtle way. Letting her know he wouldn't let the one small defeat defile what the bigger picture was. To Himiko, it was as if eh was reminding her what she truly was.. The calll was there.. only skin deep. Shivvering she stood and looked to the door.

" He's left... for now..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm

The assassin apparently knew the situation was dire, and that he could not win. As he was already waning in Force power due to his cloaking abilities and his use of the talismans, the Sith took the offer to leave freely. Wind responsed through the Force to Richter during this time.

"Well, let's do that then. It wouldn't be a good idea to take any risks with harming Himiko by destroying the amulet, especially if this guy is leaving."

"I've been around longer than you might think," Wind smiled in retort's to the darksider's "youngling" comment. Although Wind was young in appearance, he too was from a past era. He had spent a good part of the past 50 years in sleep. "Maybe as long as you, even." Despite the fact Wind was not very familiar with this former Sith, he could not sense helping he had felt this assassin's aura at least once before...

The former Sith wrapped himself into a deep dark mist, covering his aura from all but very experienced Jedi and Sith. Wind noted that this technique was unneccesary - he promised the darksider a clean getaway if he left immediately. By wasting his Force mana thus, Wind or any one of the group there that could still sense him would be able to chase until his power ran out, at which point the darksider's Force pool would be entirely empty. But being honorable Jedi, they would stick to their word.

Wind deignited his lightsaber just after the assassin's departure and returned to its clip on his belt.

"Well, Richter, Ukushi, Vegito, with that assassin gone, taking care of Himiko should be much easier. We should let him go as I promised. I doubt he will be bothering us anytime soon." Wind replied mentally to his allies. "We should all get to the docking bay to help Himiko. I probably should get going from here soon, but I will stay as long as I can to help Himiko. I might know something that could help her."

Wind was somewhat familiar with possessing spirits and returns from the Darkside. He was not an expert, but he was no stranger to it either. With that thought on his mind, the Jedi made haste to Vegito's docking bay, and expected Richter and Ukushi to follow.

Last edited by Forgotten Jedi on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Ukushi clipped her sword to her belt.

"I'm glad that freak left," she muttered, seeming a bit relieved and uneasy.

Hearing Richter's call, she turned towards the docking bay. Holding her head high, she followed Wind.

Jedi, this spirit cannot be destroyed by man alone. she sent, the voice grave with worry.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:39 pm

~At the very least, Vegito thought he was starting to make some progress with Himiko. She seemed to be coming around as he talked to her, and telling her of his confidence in her. It continued to be a delicate situation, but he had to keep going for her sake.~

“I guess we have to return your lost portion of spirit back to you then. That should allow to destroy the jewelry then.”
~He knew that in order Himiko to be completely herself again, she would have to either take control of the being inside her or completely remove it from her. Defeating the spirit inside her would allow her to make his power her own, but only she had the will and the toughness to bear it and use it right.~

“I guess you would assimilate him into yourself, but you would be the master over him, and you could use the power he has for yourself, instead of him controlling you and increasing his power. You would reverse the effects. If you are strong, and I know you are, you can do it. But I think it still would be easier on you if you just got rid of him.”

~Himiko then felt something inside her, and she told him he left.~

“You mean the spirit left you? Why don’t we make sure he can’t use you again?”

~From the distance in the winds of the Force, he could hear Wind telling him and the other two that the Sith that went after Himiko had gone and that he would be coming, and was expecting the others to join. With that, he relaxed a little, realizing how close he was to solving this crisis.~

“Hurry then, and Richter, bring that necklace with you. I have the other the pieces with me.”

~He then activated his security measures and modified them to recognize and allow in Jedi into his docking bay. He would just wait near the door until they arrived so he could open the door.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:57 pm

He wiped the brow upon his head as he turned towards the docking bay and started in a brisk walk pace in perfect quick strides. He nodded to Wind as he acknowledged the idea of bringing the amulet to Vegito and Himiko in their efforts to bring her relief from her affliction of possession. Wind finished his business with the assassin with a slight retort towards his rather impudent claim that Wind was a youngling.

With the assassin gone, it was one less distraction out of the way and now they could all focus on giving the hope and strength she needed, and also the aid, for her affliction was not something to be taken lightly. He handled the necklace and felt its spirit groping for control it now struggled to obtain. What Vegito had been doing with Himiko since he entered the solace of his abode was obviously having some affect, and the control the wraith had was now severely weakening.

Wind had replied mentally to all of them, and condoned the approach that they now were going to take by partaking of it, and Ukushi remaining uneasy but somewhat by the Sith departing also replied but aloud, perhaps saying she was coming along as well. Wind made haste with his pace towards the docking bay, and Richter quickened himself and came along the right side the mysterious Jedi in a powerful run. As they approached the door, he could feel the anxiety of Vegito and the anguish that Himiko was suffering from.

“Wind, doth thou feel her anguish? It wanes and waxes, perhaps due to her control and Vegito’s influence. Time seems to be on our side though for now, but what doth thou know about possession such as this?”

He heard Vegito’s call on bringing in the amulet, which he had already intended as he handled it within his right hand as of now as they approached the door.

“I do have in my hand as of now. Please make sure to open the door as we arrive.”

He felt the wind blowing through his hair, for the instant he had to appreciate the workings of nature on the plant, though it largely was just a giant city.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:27 pm

"No.. He's not.. I was meaning the Assassin.. The being.. He's still there. Laying in wait. Whisperign things to my mind."

Himiko replied darkly. COuld she do it ? Could she overcome it and make it her own? Or would it consume her before they could fix it? Himiko didn't know if she could even find that answer. Or if she would be able to be what she once was or could be. Things were confusing for her and she knew more anger then kindness.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Feeling that Vegito was awaiting the arrival of his allies at the entrance to the docking bay, Wind came to the door and entered as its owner opened it for his threes friends. The Jedi Mystic strode quickly to Himiko’s side, putting his hand on her shoulder as if in a gesture of support to her.

“You can overcome this. All it takes is willpower. I have seen this type of possession once before. It is difficult to overcome.”

Wind’s head would turn to Richter when he came in, and beckon the Jedi to give the amulet over to Himiko so that she could take the part of herself within it back.

“She will need that back before we destroy these. Or…”

Wind’s head turned back to Himiko, a serious but pleasant expression crossing his face.

“You can keep it. You can use this power of darkness for good, if you have the strength to resist its control. Although most Jedi fall to the call of darkness when they expose themselves to it, there was one who could use to his advantage. The Twilight Jedi. He could use the darkness against itself – Sith were slain by their own powers. He could resist the Darkside’s corruption. But that doesn’t mean he was the only one who could. It would be hard for you to do it as well, true, but you would be one more exception to the rule.”

Wind’s head looked around to his friends, as if he could see through the blind – technically, he could. He made sure to let them all know he was serious. Vegito might even know who he was referring to.

“It’s hard, that much I will tell you. The Force is stronger than the Darkside, I will tell you that too. But the Darkside’s power is easier to tap into - its deepest core is easily open if you will dive that far. Aggression, fear, the cover of shadows – these would be your weapons. Only the wisest of Jedi can counter these abilities when used by Sith.

“The Jedi use passiveness, serenity, and endurance, until their enemy’s focus slips through their rage, and then they take that moment to triumph. The path of the Jedi is more peaceful, but harder too in some ways. The path of the Sith can be profitable, but in the end, they always fail. A person in the twilight must face a part of both sides, but the road you tread must lead to dawn, lest you fall completely into the Darkside once more. It’s your choice. Give the word, and we will rid you of this darkness as best we can.”

Wind felt around, searching for the aura of the assassin from before. He was not close by at the moment.

“Don’t worry about the assassin. He won’t try to do you any harm for now. And we will be here for you.”
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:00 pm

~Vegito felt that the others were finally coming towards the docking bay. It almost felt like it was in eternity of waiting after he started to think about. It was funny how some things can look like an eternity even though it isn’t very long. He managed to remain patient, even though it was like it was wearing thin because of how things were going.~

~Richter made sure to reply to his request to bring back the necklace to him as he started coming to the docking bay. He saw Wind and Richter come at the security door and opened it for them as they made their way inward. As this happened, Himiko said the assassin was still around somewhere. Vegito could hardly feel him now, though he had to agree because he did. He hoped the Sith wouldn’t try to pull anything stupid now that they were all together now.~

“Don’t worry about him Himiko. He can’t get it in unless I allow him to. If he tries to break in, he will find himself snared in a trap.”

~Wind looked to Richter when he came in behind, and asked him about returning it with the other pieces. At first he said something about destroying it, and then all of the sudden seemed to change his mind about it and started talking about how to keep the darkness and somehow use it as a weapon of the light. It was something like he was talking about before, but Wind somehow had witnessed something like it and knew about. How Wind explained made sense. Walking between the lightside and the darkside of the Force would be walking in the twilight of the Force. It was a weird concept, but it made sense.~

“Is there something that you could do to help her Wind? In her condition, would it be better for her to become completely herself and be only in the light, or is she in a condition to try it?”

~Vegito turned to Himiko and asked her what she thought about it.~

“All the pieces of jewelry are here in this room. Do you want to rid yourself of the evil spirit that has tried taking possession of your body, or do you want to fight him and gain power from it and use it for the good of everyone?”

~Whatever she chose, he hoped she would use the right choices in the future.~
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 am

(Just replying to Vegito's question quickly here)

The Jedi Mystic turned his head in Vegito's direction after he was addressed by his fellow Knight.

"Yes, I think I can heal her spirit, if we get back the part of her that resides in the necklace. I could try to use Force abilities on her mind to erase the memories of this incident, if she wishes. Maybe even her entire experience as a Sith. Or she can choose to retain the memories and choose her path from there onward once we destroy all of the jewelry, or she can keep it and try to master it."

Wind turned back to Himiko.

"But this is your decision alone. Take your time if you must. There is no wrong answer. Only different paths."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:51 pm

Wind directed his attentions towards Himiko as soon as he had entered the room. Apparently, Wind was much more experienced in dealing with Sith, including Sith artifacts, much more than any could have guessed about him. He was more than sight could see, and more one could foresee in some other way. The cloth that covered his eyes allowed him to cover his identity as much as he wanted to cover his eyes, thus allowing him to be an enigma. His mind was well-guarded from visual memories because of that. What did separate him from the rest? As for Himiko, somehow a part of himself could relate to her possession, or the part that remained hidden within himself. He could not know it was denial that inhibited him or protected him.

“These pieces, somehow I feel too connected to them, or at least a part of me.”

Little did he know the truth of such a thing, because whatever possessed Himiko, it was merely a fraction of what was within him. It was why his doppelganger had such a reaction to the bodily ornaments in the first place. What Wind said had intrigued him greatly. He introduced the idea of using the wraith’s power and turning into her own. It sounded almost incredible, but if the possessor could use her power, why couldn’t she reverse the role? One could tread with the light and dark, making it possible to tread into the twilight. He knew it too, but some part of him wanted him to reject it entirely. Then he came to think about, using history as an example. He recalled hearing that the greatest of the New Jedi Order could be thought of doing just that. Luke Skywalker had been into the Darkside when he served Palpatine for the short duration he was the apprentice, and then after that was able to use the Darkside of the Force without betraying his Jedi principals. Wind, it seemed, was perhaps seeing Himiko potentially able to use the Force in that way.

Vegito seemed worried at what Wind was suggesting to Himiko, although he did agree with the idea, at least partly. He did want what was best for her to deal with it. If she tried to fight the wraith, she would either have failure or win her freedom from it while having his power at her disposal. If she failed, there was a chance that they could still save her, but it would likely be better if she never tried. The other choice was to draw the wraith out back into the amulet and seal him there, and then destroy it so he would not have any more connection to the living, or so he assumed.

“I count three Jedi against the one wraith. As powerful as he is, I feel that Himiko has the potential to win, though she will have to fight hard. Himiko, art thou prepared for thy choice? We all agree in supporting thee, in either choice thou makes. Here, at least, will I remain till it is the ordeal is consummated.”

With that, he passed the amulet over to Vegito, and he awaited of what would come to pass, though somewhat fearfully for Vegito's friend that faced the peril.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:57 pm

She sat there, quiet and sullen for what seemed like hours as she thuought about what they all had said. here she was, a Sith, or something. Himiko wasn't even sure anymore of herself. The dark power was calling to her, but so was the kindness from Vegito and the others. Kindness that she did not know for a long time. As if dark shadows had cast along the sun and blotted it out, only to let it teasingly poke through as if a constent reminder of her failures.

" I would rather win against this thing.. If we take him out theres no answer to what could happen. It c ould go back into the jewls, or it could be a true wraith and bounce from person to object. There would be no question to where it would be and how to destroy it. There may be no way to destroy him."

My, your learning.. If that's what you want to believe.. But think all you like.. I will have you.. I can give you al lthe power at your fingertips. All I want is control of your body from time to time.. After all. I chose you.. and not the others..

The voice perked up and HImiko winced as it lashed its power into her subconcious. It was pain, but not as blinding as she relayed what it said to the others.

"Its a trap.. No matter what we do it has an answer, has fixed the loopholes...."

She replied with dread as she ran a hand over the scare on her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:00 pm

"There's one way I know of..." Ukushi said. "Actually, there's two. One, we could kill you. Or, I could use a special power to blast it out of you and your mind, leaving the Jedi to deal with it. "

She was serious. They could do this, or kill her. Then a thought struck her.

"Jedi, could we bring her to Ilum?" Ukushi asked. She had heard of the place Jedi Padawans had gotten their crystals. It was apparently strong in the Force.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm

~Wind was able to bring whatever wisdom he earned in his days as a known Jedi. He was sure they had met before, somewhere, but he could not put his finger on it. He proposed what Himiko could do in this situation. Vegito had gone over these thoughts before, but Wind explained it better than he could have in his current state of mind. Both Wind and Richter, along with Ukushi, were willing to stay around as Himiko made a decision and followed it through to the end. Richter shared a weird comment with them all, saying he felt a connection to the jewelry, sort of like Himiko. He wondered about the Jedi Knight. When Richter passed over the necklace, he laid out the pieces in front of Himiko, and said something to try to comfort her.~

"Let us worry about it if he wants to bounce around. It seems that Wind knows what do to. I think if you want to get rid of him, let us do it now. But, if you want to take control of him inside you, you must do everything you can. You can bring me into your mind if you want company."

~Ukushi made a suggestion of killing Himiko or blast the wraith out of Himiko."

"We are not going to kill her. Wind already offered to bring the wraith out of her. If you could help him, that would be fine."

~She then suggested visiting Illum.~

"I've been there before, but going there wouldn't help us now. In fact, it might make the situation worse by letting him touch those crystals. He might put himself into another vessel. No."

~He was sure of what he was saying. The dark Sith spirit could bounce around the crystals within Illum, and they might never destroy them. Here, they could stop him now.~

"Himiko, are you ready? Tell us what you will."

~He was hoping Himiko was ready now, to fight him off or assimilate him.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm

"I would rather have th epower for my own. it's my fault that I let this happen.. I should just bare with it..or die to compleate this.."

She replied to him with a gleam in her eyes. It was apparent that she was goign to do what she wanted. Even in this state. She didn't want that much help from the Jedi. That much even Vegito should know as he was and is th eonyl one to get as close to her. Richter came second, but barly as she hardly knew him.

"I don't want the help of being teated liek some kind of project.. Id rather not have your powers used on me.."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:05 pm

"Allright then. Fight hard and remember that the light of the Force is there."

~She made a strange comment, and he could have taken it as an insult, but considering her state, he didn't bother with it.~

"We aren't really using our powers on you, but just on him. You aren't considered a project. We are trying to help you get rid of whatever evil is inside you."

Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:13 pm

"And then what?"

She whispered and looked away. There was a sadness in her voice. Himiko didn't know what to make of it. So long she had always known what her days would bring. It was always the same. Yet now there was a future and she didn't know what to expect and she was worried. There was nothing in that future as she could see.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:58 pm

Wind listened to what everyone had to say, but was a bit shocked about Ukushi's first suggestion.

"Are you serious? What kind of an idea is that?" he told her mentally. He would not humiliate her verbally in front of the others, but he was a bit appalled she would say something like that. Wind returned his attention to the matter at hand.

"Vegito is right,"he exclaimed. "Destroying the necklace would crush his spirit, but if he finds another vessel in an Ilum crystal before his power is fully extinguish, he could survive."

Himiko made her decision. She had been following this path, and she let the spirit in. She wanted to follow through with her decisions. Wind nodded to her.

"Alright, Himiko. This is your battle now. But first..." Wind put his hand over the amulet. With his Force power, he drew out some of its power into himself. This would weaken the spirit within somewhat, so that his influence would be weakened. Wind himself would be vulnerable to dark thoughts for a time while the power he absorbed rested within him.

"That was a mistake, Lord Ventas," said the spirit, inside his head. "You think you can overcome me? Do you think she can?" Wind ignored the voice. It wasn't the first time he had done this, and Wind doubted the spirit would influence him at all this time either.

"Now he will be weakened. Ignore the voice. A Sith Lord's greatest power is the fear he can strike in you - all intimidation tactics. Empty threats. He is afraid to lose. I know - I've done this once before against a talisman possessed by the spirit of Exar Kun." He recalled the last time - he recklessly absorbed part of the spirit's power to help a friend in trouble, and he struggled terribly against it. This time would be different. Wind knew what had to be done, what kind of tactics the spirit used. Once is enough to understand how an evil spirit's mind works, and how to win. It would be much easier this time.

"You will not succeed, Jedi. Your spirit is weak," the voice taunted.

"Right, sure. If you're so confident, why don't you shut up and show me some action?" Wind snapped back.

"He's getting desperate," Wind said with a smile. The Jedi Knight felt the tug at his soul, the temptation of dark powers and vast gifts being thrown out at him.

"So many things I could do for you, If you'd only let me in." The voice said.

"Go back to Hell." Wind resisted the spirit almost too easily. He could only hope Himiko would do as well as he did. This would be her first time overcoming a possessing spirit, and the first time is always the hardest.

"Watch her closely, Vegito. Don't forget about what happened with me and Lord Kage." Wind looked to Vegito, hoping he would understand and remember what happened last time his friend witnessed the event. Vegito could help now, since he had gained experience in the Force since then. This would probably make Vegito recall Wind's true name as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next