Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Empty
PostSubject: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:09 pm

(Sorry, got kinda lazy here)

~Quite some time ago, this Temple had been burned and blown to ruins by the Jedi Master Ket Jia for a purpose that Vegito did not know or just did not understand. Now, the time had come for it to be restored to its former glory, if he could do so. He went to the base of the ruins, finding anything that could be useful or spared before cleaning. He pulled out his comlink and tried to contact his master builder.~

“Valen, this is Vegito. Can you hear me?”

~He waited a minute and then sent the message again. After another moment of waiting, he got his response.~

“Valen here. I am sorry about the delay. I just woke up and had a hard time getting the reply button working.”

~Valen laughed as he as if he was embarrassed.~

“Allright Valen, execute order 44. We are rebuilding the Jedi Temple. I need at least 20 men. How long do you think you can get the job done?”

~Valen explained what he thought.~

“Well, I estimate about 3 weeks with 20 men, maybe faster with more. We’ll take the first few days cleaning up and resetting the foundation.”

~Vegito found this satisfactory, also sending a signal for his astro droid to his position.~

“Very good Valen. You just earned yourself an extra month’s pay. Vegito out.”

~Vegito paced among the rubble, still looking for any remnants from the destruction of the Temple. He found a holocron, and tried to use his comlink to open it, but it was encrypted. He figured this might take awhile. He then looked in the broken library to see if there were any remaining holobooks and if they contained any data. All he got was static. His astro droid appeared, and then after a few minutes of searching with it, he got a whirr.~

“What is this?”

~Underneath some rubble, he found a barely active holobook. Maybe he could retrieve some data, but he would take it back to his docking bay before trying. After about an hour, Valen and his construction workers had come from his docking bay with the necessary rubble cleaning equipment.~

“Master Vegito, leave this to us.”

~Vegito nodded to it.~

“Very well then. I will inspect every once in awhile.”

~Then Vegito left the area to return to his docking and meet up with his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:04 pm

OOC: Keep in mind, that the jedi archives were destroyed when I blew up the temple.

Terand and I are the only one's with the information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Adroit System wrote:
OOC: Keep in mind, that the jedi archives were destroyed when I blew up the temple.

Terand and I are the only one's with the information.

((Quick note, Terand gave me a copy as well.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 pm

(Don't assume that we don't have it. I downloaded the archives from this Temple before Palin attacked it and placed the copy in my docking bay database. The only information that I don't have is the events after that.)
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:07 am

((The Wayland Empire also has a copy, not a fully up to date one but its very recent... I often get my little minions to steal a copy of it when my own copy is getting old... You really shouldn't trust your own Jedi so much Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:02 pm

(Update, short!)

~Since the first he set foot here since work started, the progress on rebuilding the Jedi Temple was going very well. It had gone faster than even his builder had projected. He didn't realize the progress while training Aiden in the core Force powers. It looked like was already over half done. He asked Valen about the status of the Jedi Temple. He sent the messsage through his comlink. ~

"Valen, this is Vegito. Status report on the restoration project."

~A reply came quickly.~

"Valen here Master Vegito. What would you like to know?"

"I just want the percentage on progress and estimated time to completion at current rate."

~The news was better than Vegito expected.~

"I was able to get a few more workers, and now we are 55% completion on rebuilding the Temple. I just need another week and I think we we will be done and the Jedi can live under it again."

~Vegito smiled as he heard the news.~

"Very good Valen. It is good to hear that the men are working so well and more than earning their pay. I might give them a raise."

~Valen chuckled at the statement.~

"I'm sure they would like that. Anything else?"

~Vegito wagged his head.~

"No, that is all. Good work."

~The transmission ended, and Vegito began to train himself again outside the Temple construction area.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)   ~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Coruscant - Beginning the Temple's reconstruction~ (Informative)
Page 1 of 1