Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple

Go down 
+3
Adroit System
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm

"You still want me as a... a.. jedi?"

She coudl hardly believe it. Even after he had tried for so long she was still in amazement that he wanted her to be like him. To be a fighter of the light instead of the calming darkness she had known so much for so very long. Even as she stood, weakly as her body shook she endurd it. She wouldn't play out weak no matter what the outcome.

"I.. I am ... honored..."

Himiko whispered. The first true admitence to come back to the light. To the vision she had seen so long ago of her family.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:58 am

~He smiled a little as she asked the question if he wanted still wanted her as a Jedi, and also nodded.~

"You can bet your life on that, and mine too I guess."

~He saw her stand, even in her weak condition. Though he liked her effort, he knew that prudence would take precedence over anything else right.~

"I am.. honored too. But I want you to rest. I know you are set on proving yourself as not being weak, but trying too hard can hurt more than help. Please, if your body is begging for rest, listen to it. I can accomodate a good resting place in here. Want me to show you?"

~His left arm kind of pointed to the direction of the barracks.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm

He hit a point. She was needing rest and a goo dlong one too. It had been a long time sense hse just rested. Even on her own she didn't rest often> Always pushing herself to the newest level.

"I woudl.. like that.."

Himiko replied and was a little un easy when she was actaully beign nice. Mabey it was th eblood loss, but she needed to repair her battered body and reflect on what had happened this past day. Follwoing him she was led to some quarters and a bed had never looked so good as she walked like one possessed to it and lay down. Withen seconds she was alseep and no amount of noise was going to wake her.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:38 pm

~He sensed in Himiko that she was ready and willing to rest for the day. It turned out to be a very long day, and it took forever to end.~

"This way please. I hope you rest well."

~She quietly followed him as he led her to the barracks of his docking bay, and he was glad she was willing to go along with his suggestion. Her day was the most difficult to endure, and the pains of mental and physical agony were now coursing through her body and her mind was ready to rest along with her body. When he led her in and she took the bed and fell asleep almost immediately after laying down, he smiled and went to the closet. He grabbed a long blanket and then threw it over Himiko, and it covered over her whole body and over the bed too. He put his right hand over her eyes, and used the Force to further induce her resting state, and it would also increase her rate of healing over night.~

"Good night Himiko. Rest well."

~He then dimmed the lights in the room and walked out back to the training room. There he sat down in a meditative state, but still aware of what was going around him.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:38 am

Richter had just stood on the sidlines for an increasingly patience testing duration. Carefully had he continued to listen from afar the conversation between Himiko and Vegito. It was almost unbelievable how much effort and care Vegito had put into saving Himiko from the clutches from the Darkside of the Force. This had part of him suspect if there was anything that hinted a romantic relationship betweent them, or even, perhaps, it was leading up to it. For now, he would remain inside the docking bay in a secluded room for his own meditations until something of interest had caught his attention.

(This post is now CLOSED. Please lock!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7