Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple

Go down 
+3
Adroit System
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:34 pm

The look in her eyes clearly siad she was suprised. Himiko didn't know what or why he did that. It was all still.. shocking to say at least. The thought of him taking in some of the monster that was inside her was appaling. Yet, HImiko did want to follow things through. Yet, she didn't want the others near.

" I don't want to be near any of you. The thought of taking help..."

She stopped and paused in mid-sentence as she pushed back more thoughts from the spirit.

YOu will fall young one.. I have time. Time to make you fll slowly.. You will give in. This power I have you can use.. if you accept me...

"I should probably go.. I. ."

Her voice cracked as she downcasted her eyes. Ignroing the jeering of the voice.

"I can't be weak.. Not ever... "

Her voice hardened then. A bit of her old self back and not a frightened child as the voice claped mentalhands together.

No. You will not win.. I will..

It was apparent she didn't want to look weak in anyones eyes. Least the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:48 pm

~Himiko asked him what then, probably asking what would happen in the future if she succeeded. He decided to give her a future she could choose. There would be hope for her.~

"First, I will make sure you get some rest, and then we can talk about training you again, if you want me to train you."

~Wind made sure to say aloud it was a good idea to fully destroy the jewelry if the spirit ever went back inside them. He also agreed that bringing Himiko to the caves of Illum would be a bad idea, because the wraith could find another vessel to hide from. He then said Himiko could commence, but not before he began to absorb some of the power from the necklace. All of the sudden, it seemed that Wind was in a struggle against the darkness, and against the possessor that held Himiko. ~

~It turned out Wind did it on purpose to weaken the evil Sith spirit, to allow Himiko the time and the advantage to fight off the wraith, and to give her hope that she can fight him. As Wind continued to fight him, he mentioned that the spirit was desperate, and maybe was getting afraid of losing control. He could feel in the Force the fight between Wind and the Sith, and quite intense. Then the shock came, a memory awoke as he mentioned the title "Lord Kage" The way he mentioned it, it could only mean one thing. Wind was someone he actually he met before, and the shock almost made him forget was happening now. He felt a nostalgic memory overcome his mind, and faces and scenes of all sorts came before him within a second, before he remembered what he was doing.~

"Wind, I...I know you. Lord Kage, the guy he took over for a time, he was your Master, and a friend of mine for a long time now.

~He shook his head, trying to focus back on Himiko. He wanted to make sure he talked with him before he would go somewhere, but not until Himiko was done. She looked liked she was struggling, but there was some hope within her, and strength.~

"Himiko, come on. Fight him off. You have to win, for yourself. Your future will come, a good future."

~He became adamant in giving her courage and support he could give her, hoping himself that she would finally become the person he saw before.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 am

(( Gonna reply to Wind here, okay? ))

"I am not crazy. I've dealt with this before... seen people pass under the influence of spirits... death from that power..."

Ukushi then felt the thing blow into her mind. She let it for a moment. Then it spoke.

Come with me... if you follow me... I will grant you...

Ukushi interrupted.

The only thing I want to be granted is the ability to remove you.

The voice paused, then answered: You and your little friends shall not win. Why do you fight so hard?

Why do you hide in women's jewelry? We all have paths. Yours is to be a wasted soul who is blasted apart, mine is to help the Jedi. Leave my head.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:06 pm

"You seriously think killing her would be a good idea? We're Jedi. We do not slaughter another human being unless all other tactics to stop their destructive ways fail. How could you think that of a friend?" Wind's mental tone was not harsh, but rather one of concern for Ukushi's train of thought.

Wind could sense the struggle going on within his companions, and he could tell they were beginning to win the fight against the spirit. The Jedi Knight had already begun completely ignoring the voice in his head.

"Keep fighting, Himiko. It's almost over." Wind looked toward her, almost as if looking into her eyes from behind the blindfold.

Finally ready to be rid of it, as if to let the woman know the emotions in his eyes, he removed the blindfold, opening his eyes for the first time in months. With the aid of the Force, his eyes quickly adapted to seeing once more. He stared deep into Himiko's eyes as she struggled, with his deep evergreen eyes shimmering as if to encourage and assure of her of victory.

"It's almost over. You are strong, Himiko - you can win. This victory will make you invincible." He spoke into her head. The Jedi Knight would wait until Himiko's struggle would end, and would then rise to his full height, returning the blindfold over his eyes.

"I have to go now, my friends. If you ever need me, call on me... I'll find you," he smiled. The Jedi headed for the door and left the docking bay, onto another adventure.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:56 pm

~Vegito looked over to Ukushi, and he didn't know what exactly was going on with her. It also looked like she shared Wind's idea to fight the wraith through the Force and in the mind. She seemed to not struggle as much with him like Wind did for a little bit, but it was the same ending.~

"Ukushi don't worry about him. Even destroying these things will not blow him away like that, but we can get rid of his connection with Himiko. Thanks for trying."

~He felt Wind's confidence in this matter in the Force, feeling the power of dark wraith become weaker, and fighting hard to maintain his control and power over Himiko. He felt a short connection between Himiko and Wind, and he was telling her that she was winning and just needed to finish it. He joined Wind in pushing her on.~

"Yes, come on. You are not him, you are Himiko, and not a Sith. You will be your own person, and he can't take that from you."

~Wind then decided to get up after he thought the struggle was done, and he said he had to go now. He did want to talk to him, but it couldn't be now. He would wait till a better time.~

"Thanks for helping Wind. I am grateful. May the Force be with you. I would like to talk to you sometime."

~He waved to Wind and thanked him with a Jedi's bow.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:31 pm

(Just for notice. This thread is on suspended time, and other later threads should be considered on a time frame after this thread.)

Richter allowed the others to take their places in the struggle for Himiko's very life, and perhaps likely her soul's alignment with the Force. He felt the light within her trying to penetrate the darkness, and if only she would call it and let it through, she would not need to fear the evil darkness within her again. He felt the connection with the wraith without current form, and only thought, trying to cast doubt on Himiko's mind so she would feel despair and not resist him any longer. However, Wind and Vegito imparted to her reasons why she could not give up, and why her resistance had utmost importance in retaining the part of herself he did not have. Ideas were exchanged between Ukushi, Vegito, and Wind, and the caves of Illum were mentioned by Ukushi. Although it may have been beneficial to have the strength of the Force offered there, it would be dangerous as well since the wraith would likely benefit the most of all them, since there were so many potential vessels he could hide within. He agreed with the assessement of the two Jedi.

He witnessed the strength that Wind offered to give aid to Himiko, and his struggle was something he did not see before ever in his life, although he knew exactly what it was. Himiko resolve was strengthened as Wind let her know that the wraith was fearful and growing desperate, and he could feel the rate of it growing. He did not interfere here, because something held him back. There was no fear within him, but something fought against his idea to join Wind and Vegito, and Ukushi as she joined in as well.

"I cannot.....ah. you... stop.. him. Himiko, now!"

He felt a burn in his chest and his mind, as a struggle began within himself, like a reaction to the event here. A dark power was growing within him, and it wasn't his, and he fought it hard, though outward appearances would not give any sign to this except his gritting face. Though no person would know what he was truly dealing with as of now, the struggle that Himiko suffered from would be seen as a little as seed to what would ail him in the future. Part of him realized that the conclusion of Himiko's inner struggle would determined what would happen to him. She had a burden now, not only for herself, but now for him. A private message came from him to Himiko, and he hoped she could understand what he meant.

"He wants thy vessel, he wants mine, they want us. Do not allow...him..having...thee."

He grunted with his efforts becoming a struggle with himself, though it was not himself he was fighting, though perhaps it was.

"Thou needs him not. Be free of his vile wants. Rid thyself...of them."

Even the Jedi Knight did not realize what he was saying, but a presence within the Force from the otherworld was speaking through him. It was turning out that the problem could be far greater than the others could have imagined at this point. Should Himiko pull through, her troubles would end here. As for the Jedi Knight however...
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 am

(One last reply to Vegito here before I leave)

"I always help a friend in need, Vegito. I could not call myself your friend if I declined to help you when you helped my Master and I when we needed help. I hope we can talk the next time we cross paths, too, old friend. The Force be with you all." He returned his friend's bow and also bowed to the others, then left the docking bay.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:35 pm

"How? How can I fight it and Win? He has been in me for months.. Decades it seems. It is not just an easy flicker of the wrist.."

Himiko replied to them. What was she? A darksider for sure.. but now she was questioning it as she placed a brick against the mental urges of the voice. How long it held? She woul dnt' know until it was tested. The others seemed to make it so very easy. The thought o beign free.. of her being her. What was her life? A look of confusion played over her face as she griminced and held back the pain from the voice who was trying to berat her with its thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:57 am

~Before he finally went away, Wind send a final farewell before he went. How he answered almost made his guess of who Wind actually was look like reality.~

"So I guess we will meet again, old friend. Maybe you will me who you are for sure later, because you don't want to reveal it now. May the Force be with you."

~Himiko asked him how she could fight and win against the Sith wraith. She should know the answer, but he answered back anyways.~

"You will win, by making him see you won't be his. It doesn't matter he has had a long hold on you. Make him afraid of your willpower, and take back what is yours. I am here. You are not a Sith. You don't have to be. It isn't anyone's fate to be a Sith, just those too weak to fight the darkness. You aren't weak. Show him you are strong, stronger than him."

~Richter looked like he was going through some rather strong agony, and some the Darkside was trying to grab him, but he was strong enough to fight it. Maybe it was the wraith trying to go to Richter now, but it turned out Richter was too strong for him. But he said something weird, and he talked vaguely about one person and several people. Was there more inside than just the one wraith and Richter could sense it? He hoped not.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:05 pm

"But Iam a Sith.. I never was weak.. DOn't even try saying that Vegito..."

Himiko hissed anger in her voice. She was who she was. WHen she wasn't feeling liek this she was quit a formadable foe. Standing up she looked to him and then at the door as she started to leave.

" I don't need help.. or pity.. I think I should just go..jedi.."

Hissing the words at the end it was clear she was angered. Yet saddened in her eyes. Still confused and hurt like a wounded animal that would strike out at anything.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:48 pm

~Vegito noticed that what he said could be taken the wrong way. He never intended to say anything like that to Himiko.~

"I don't see you as a Sith Himiko. You were taken advantage of, and misguided by the Sith who trained you. I don't believe he truly cared for, or was capable of caring for you, like I do. Instead of learning how to hate and despise everything you can, I can see you being quite the oppposite. There is nothing like being empty. I knew what it was like. I don't want you to have it anymore. It can be a strength too, having someone to rely on. "

~Vegito became hurt at her comment, calling him Jedi with comtempt in her voice. The door alarmed as Himiko approached, forbidding her to exit.~

"Himiko, as I can see you are in pain still, and I cannot do anything about it now. I will not force my help on you. I can't help those who don't want it."

~He tried hard to keep his voice from breaking as he talked to her. In his state, tired first from trying to fight her off, from trying to protect her from the Sith assassin, and then bringing here and using his strength to heal her as best he could. He went by the doorpad and covered it up with his left hand as he imprinted the code with his right hand fingers, with his eyes close. The keypad blipped and the security door hissed open. He said something, trying to hide his sadness but failing.~

"I'm sorry. I guess I can't help you. You don't want it. I was fooling myself. Go find yourself as best as you can, and then meet me again. I hope you can find out what strength really is. I believe you have it, but if you don't believe in yourself you won't have it. May the Force be with you."

~With that, he walked away to the other end of the room, then he turned around, sat down and tried to meditate.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:57 pm

She had reached the door and stopped when she heard his words and his footsteps back off. Himiko shouldn't have let them get to her. By all means she should have just left... but she couldn't. Something made her stop. A feeling? She shook her head and didn't rightfully know why she stopped.

"Damn it.."

Himiko whispered and turned. Looking down the hallway where she went and found himin the other room. Her silver eyes flickered over the room. Pale in comparison to some she had seen.

"You're wrong.. Okuma cared for me.. "

Hell she was suprised she was even going to him and saying something like that to him. She had no reason to do anythign. But something made her. Pushed her. He was th eonly one who truly cared and she knew it. The sadness that tugged on the edges of her eyes

"And.. Mabey.. Mabey I really don't want to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 pm

~Vegito's body shook a little, a little because of the emotions that were coming within him. Then he felt her feelings shift a little. He heard her steps just stop near the door, and although he was looking down he opened his eyes. She made a quick verbal gesture, maybe in response to what she was feeling. She even said Okuma did care for her, even though it may have been an exaggerated feeling. He couldn't tell because he didn't try to feel her thoughts. He responded.~

"Maybe he did, maybe some part of him. I don't think he fully could though, maybe he could."

~His thoughts were a little off at this moment, so his words were a little tangled. Then she said that maybe she didn't want to leave, then he looked up.~

"Are you sure? Maybe you can't find what you are looking for here."

~What was he saying might have been counterproductive, but maybe she could see that he was trying to be helpful without forcing here.~

"You want to walk around and think about? Seeing what happened today, maybe trying too hard might hurt you. Relax tonight, unless you are up to it."

~He sighed and closed his eyes again, trying not to force her.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:23 pm

" I have nothing to think about. I could walk around the whol eplanet and not have an answer for why I am feeling this way. I can't walk away from you.. and part of me hates myself for it. "

her anger was not inward to herself. Sadness lingered in the voice too as well as confusion. Himiko couldn't explain why or how she was feeling this way. Never truly belonging. Her own mind was in a tangle of webs.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 pm

~She said she nothing to think about, and that she couldn't leave him but had hate for him because of it.~

"You hate me? Is it you, or the wraith?"

~He wanted to clarify what her feelings about him were, and about herself. She probably didn't feel she belong to either the light or the dark. She felt confused, and he reminded her of where she was.~

"If you feel you don't belong to the dark or light, you should remember you are in the twilight, like Wind most said to explain. Find in yourself a unique strength that I see in you."

~He hoped she would somehow respond better to that. He found the situation more difficult than he imagined it would be at this point.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 am

Pain, Anger, Sorrow and so much more suddenlt flared up on her face. Himiko was angry at herself. She hated everything in that moment that she didn't care what happened. It was a viper that had lashed out. Years and months of being on her own had suddenly snapped against her.

"WHY? DOES IT MATTER? I DON'T FIT IN ANYWHERE. TWILIGHT MY ASS.."

What the hell was she suppose to do? Nothign seemd to make sense in her life anymore. Was it the Wraith at that moment? She couldn't answer him. All ther ewas was pain. Pain exploaded from her as she tried to understand what she was feeling. Himiko wanted to hate him.. and yet couldn;t. Therefore she turned her anger on herself as she took her fists and smashed them into the bulkhead. Sick wet popping sounds reverbed and pain lanced through her arms. Gritting her teeth she stuck agaoin, and again, and again. Until the bones pokled through her flesh and blood spattered through the wall. It may look like a child throwing a fit.. but HImiko didn't want to strike Vegito.. nor did she want to leave the ship and murder the first thing she saw.

"NO.. ONE.. UNDERSTANDS ME.. I>. D-D-DOn"t Care.. WHAT YOU SAY.. NOONE DOES..."

Again and again she beat her hands until pain and anguish made her stop and slid ot the ground as she looked at her mashed, hambuger hands and felt the deep throb of pain as she gave up in defeat.

Last edited by Saphira Striker on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 am

~Himiko's frustration grew more apparent as she seemed to lash out in yelling. She felt alone, and a number of negative emotions overwhelmed her self control and she blew up.~

"You have to belong somewhere. You can make a choice. I can help you belong to the light, if you want to be there."

~Then she went into self rage and began tormenting herself by bashing her body against the wall. He heard cracks and pops as she continued, and he decided he had seen enough. He rushed over to her with Force Speed, and then grabbed her from behind with both hands, lifting his arms underneath her armpits and pulling her away from the wall.~

"Himiko, stop it! Calm down!"

~He used the Force to make a suggestion in her head to calm her emotions down and make her a little more managable.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 pm

HImiko felt Vegie hook her arms and felt him pull her back. There was nothign but pain in her eyes. Confusion and more that she didn't realise it until her mind started to calm down from his suggestion. It angered her that she left her mind open oto suggestion. Then again, he was really the only one who was able to do that. As she calmed down she looked into his eyes as she fought back the mind numbing pain.

"Vegito?"

it seemed that she was comming out of the haze. As if she was just really, truly recongising him for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:14 pm

~Fortunately, she seemed to respond as he planted the calm down suggestion in Himiko's mind. He at first felt frustration, then it disappeared almost.~

"Yes Himiko? Can I let you go now? I don't want you hurt."

~The way she called his name made him think that was she was almost like she was before.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:40 pm

"To.. Late for that..."

She admitted to him, or rather stated as she looked ot her mashed hands. Not moving them, though it didn't matter as they throbbed like hell. Her silver eyes focused then back onto vegito then as the look of concerne still loomed over her.

" Whay do you keep trying?"

Himiko knew that he wanted her ot be in th elight. She ahd been fighitng it for years. The small part of her that was still good. Being pulled up from the man before her.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm

~Vegito grunted when she said too late.~

"Well, I can heal that."

~He knew what to answer when she asked him the question.~

"Because, I believe in you."

~He knew the light was with her, because he wouldn't have saw the visions with her if there was nothing left of her.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm

"No ones realy ever bleieved in me."

Himiko whispered and turned her gaze away from him. She didn't bother moving. It wou dln't do any good with the pain she was feeling. Though, he could heal her, it was still bothersome as she looked at the bones an dblood seeping out. Almost startign to feel dizzy from the site an dloss of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:56 am

~He used the Force to heal her wounds as much as he could, but her loss of blood might have to be rested on. Her skin healed and bones returned.~

"I believe you still. Believe that."

~He then let go of Himiko gently, and then asked her to rest.~

"Himiko, before we began your training, I would like you to rest. It would be better if you were in top condition before undergoing it. It would also give your mind a chance to rest."

~He stood still as he waited for her reply.~
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 pm

The pain left, though she knew she was weak from the blood loss she sustained. Even though it wasn't like her to want to rest she had little choice in the matter when it came to that. One thign though, caught her attention as she flickered her eyes to him.

"Training? What? I dont' understand..."

What did she need to be trained for?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 pm

~He felt the tension within her falter, but she still remained weak because of her loss of blood. Her body needed time to regenerate the lost blood cells, because those help a body sustain endurance. He knew she needed strength to endure training.~

"The training is for controlling the dark urges, and becoming better as a Force User and in lightsaber skills."

~He thought it was wierd she would ask that question, but he didn't snap back because he could understand her state of mind.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple   Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Waiting from without the Temple
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next