Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant - Visions?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Coruscant - Visions? Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Coruscant, such a busy and dangerous planet, yet a beacon of light to those who’ve only seen darkness. Aiden’s hazel eyes searched the city below his TIE-Interceptor. It was a gift to him from his former career in the Sith Marine Corps. Recently retired, Aiden was now a wanderer searching for something to ease his unsettled mind. His own father had taken a grenade blast for him, ultimately ending his life and leaving Aiden with a scar running up the left side of his face and over his left eye. His heart was in turmoil, his mind constantly racing, and his being at a low.

Half destroyed buildings littered the area Aiden was flying over. The black craft blended in well with the dark skyscrapers that created solid walls on either side, except for when one had been destroyed where an empty brick in the wall appeared. Aiden could feel the suffering the planet produced on a daily basis, even though he’d never been to it before in his life. At the same time, he could feel the opportunities that the planet gave the people who came. It was like no other feeling he had experienced.

A large structure loomed into view to Aiden’s direct front. Five minutes later, Aiden could see the Jedi Temple, although he didn’t know what it was- he had never been to Coruscant before. All Aiden ever knew was what the Sith wanted him to think. They corrupted the minds of their soldiers so well, that not even Aiden’s father could see what he had done to his own family when he stopped writing.

Aiden got closer to the temple, and began descending to land. His eyes slowly glanced over each broken piece of stone and metal. Each one played a story through Aiden’s mind. Aiden shook his head clear of the thoughts as he looked down. What the hell was that? His gut began to churn and a feeling of happiness with sadness stained inbetween came over him. It was the temple speaking to him, telling him it’s story.

The canopy to the TIE-fighter slowly opened. Aiden jumped out and looked around before slowly moving around his starfighter to get a close up look at the destroyed temple. The visions came back again. Visions of kids playing in fountains and around a courtyard. As Aiden continued to walk, the visions turned into misery. Flames as the temple was destroyed time and time again. Words formed in the visions and echoed into his head. Murderer… Butcher...

Aiden raised his right hadn to his forehead and closed his eyes as he tried to rub the visions away. His attempt failed and he continued to walk around the rubble of the destroyed temple. Many visions and minutes later, Aiden came to a part of the temple that looked new, as if rebuilt from the ashes. The painful visions of sorrow and despair disappeared and left Aiden’s mind blank and aching. What the fuck is happening to me? Aiden stared at the huge doors. He had no idea where they led, but he could feel a presence about the temple which he had never felt before.

Last edited by .:Mike:. on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 pm

~Training padawans is difficult work, even when the students are apt to the challenge and performing well to the tasks he set before them, though sometimes small in nature. For now, he let Himiko alone so that she could rest or continue searaching herself before he put her to even more ardent lessons for her training. As he wandered the streets of Coruscant as the work on the Jedi Temple continued, he did notice someone nearby the workers, coming in via an old-fashioned Tie-Fighter. Its configuration suggested it was inferior to his newly upgraded X-wings.

~The Jedi Master Vegito Rikhard, was wearing his usual blue jerkin made from a tough weave, and orange undershirt beneath. White gloves cover both hands and blue wristbands over the wrists. Blue pants with a blue cloth belt over the hip and white boots with brown horizontal brown stripes at the feet was his footwear. Over them, he loosely wore a Jedi Master's brown robe, showing his newly-given status within the Jedi Order. He approached the young man, seeming rather battle-hardened and tested for a life not here. At the moment, it seemed he had his right hand on his forehead, rubbing it to get something uncomfortable off.

"Good day to you. I have not seen you before on Coruscant. Are you having trouble finding your way around here? I would be very happy to give any help you would need."

~He said everything very kindly and with welcoming face. His aura showed to this person something of calm and serenity, yet dangerous and powerful if provoked. Vegito always kept himself pretty busy, whether it was working on his X-wings, training padawans, or taking care off Jedi busines that was his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Aiden felt a presence nearing him. All his life he'd been able to sense the people around him but never had he felt anything this strong before. His hazel eyes searched the door for moment before diverting their gaze to his right to find a brightly clothed man approaching him. As the man approached, so did a feeling serenity yet viciousness. Aiden looked at the door again and sighed as he tried purging his mind of thinking about the visions. When the man finally stopped approaching him and spoke, Aiden turned, his hazel eyes meeting with the Jedi Master's.

"Yeah, first time here. I don't know exactly what I'm looking for or what I'm looking at. I just got back from the... well, combat." Aiden felt he could trust the man, but he remembered what he had said to Snake before he left. The Sith had made too many enemies for them to announce that they were once Sith Marines. It would be better if the man didn't know that little aspect of Aiden's past. Murderer... Butcher... The voice came back again, as if the temple were speaking to him. He tried ignoring the voice, but it echoed loudly in his head.

Aiden looked over the man, thinking that keeping his mind focused on other things would cure him of the pest. He noticed that his attire contrasted that of the lightly colored man. His black t-shrit hung loose- he never liked tucking it in as were the military standards. A coyote tan belt fastened his black military trousers to his waist. The legs were bloused inwardly half way down his black combat boots. For someone trying to get away from a military past, he didn't do so well with a disguise. His black hair was starting to grow, another decision made after leaving the Sith Armada behind; at the moment, it only raised as stubble.

Last edited by .:Mike:. on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:11 pm

~For sure, this man was bearing a weight on his shoulders, something dark and hidden and didn't want to tell anyone at this point. Vegito would respect what he felt from the stranger, feeling the tremor of the Force coming from him. For the seventh time, an opportunity presented itself to serve helping another and find his own path in life. Curiousness could now be sensed from the man, reacting to the kind welcome of the Jedi Master. The man explained that he had returned from combat, and Vegito would slip in a question concerning this.~

"Then I will identity this for you. You are standing before the ruins of the Jedi Temple that the Jedi Master Ket Jia put down for some reason. My men that are around are working to restore it. The foundations have already been cleaned and they are preparing to rebuild the structure. Maybe something here has led you here. So you came back from combat? Maybe now you look for some sort of peace. This place might offer it."

~Honesty was Vegito's forte. He had nothing of deceit left in him, but only sometimes when it was necessary he could recall how to do it. He cared for all people, especially those like this person that needed help. He felt some kind of struggle within him, feeling a tense past from the near present eminating from his aura. Vegito then finally took notice of the stranger's attire, and began to understand what kind of battle he could have come from.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Aiden noticed the man sizing him up. Although for different reasons entirely, Aiden figured it was for strengths and weaknesses. He had been trained as a killer, a war fighter; he didn't know how to do anything else. Aiden felt sort of uncomfortable around the man, a feeling of vulnerability running through his body. For the first time in his life, Aiden felt vulnerable and exposed. He hated the feeling, he wanted to exclude from his life forever, never wanting to feel it again.

Aiden listened carefully as the man explained. He lowered his gaze to his boots as the man said 'Jedi Temple.' It didn't make sense that a Jedi Master would put down thier own temple. Maybe this Ket Jia had become a Sith? Aiden had heard very little of the Jedi, but from what he understood, they were the sworn enemy of the Sith. Aiden never met any Jedi forces in combat while he was in the Sith Armada. The Marines were only pitted up against the Imperial Remnant. As the man started speaking of Aiden being led to the Temple, the bright feeling of freedom and serenity began to return, only to be specked once more with sorrow and despair as before.

Peace...Peace sounds nice. "Yeah, I could use some peace. Not much of it where I come from. A week between deployments, can you believe that? Fifty percent casualties and they send us out a week after we get back home. I need a fucking break." Aiden winced as he swore. He was trying to cut back but he couldn't help it. Seeing countless friends torn to shreds by blaster bolts and days of combat experiance had taken it's toll on his language. It's true what they say, the military brainwashes the soldiers just as much as the force orders do. Aiden glanced back up at the man, realizing that he hadn't told him his name yet. "So if this Master Jia tore this place down, what's your name?"

Last edited by .:Mike:. on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 am

(Sorry to keep you waiting. I just got really busy and couldn’t get on.)

~It seemed that the stranger had realized somewhat, to some degree, what Vegito was doing while he was talking to him. It was a rather insightful guess, if it was a guess. The purpose probably wasn’t guessed though. It didn’t make any difference to Vegito, because helping was more important him, and not what the stranger thought of him, unless it was something bad. Vegito then felt in him some resentment to some feeling, and also the desire to rid himself of some part of him forever. Questions then filled his mind, maybe curiosity. Vegito was able to read that much, without actually touching his mind to know exactly what he wanted. That wasn’t a good idea, and not a good way to help people or make friends. The stranger finally said he wanted peace, and saying there wasn’t much from where he came from.~

“If everything goes as planned, you can find most the peace you are looking for, although for some Naboo might actually be better. Still, I understand your feelings a little. My life before finding the Jedi wasn’t exactly peachy either.”

~The stranger then used language he wasn’t familiar with, but it doesn’t exactly sound pleasant to him. His experiences must have really affected his speech patterns or something. Vegito felt that he should help him, more than before.~

“My name is Vegito Rikhard. In the line of the Jedi, I just got the status of Jedi Master. Now I am trying to begin my duties that would help the Jedi by rebuilding this Temple, and the people around us. They have suffered too much lately. The Temple is like a symbol while..hm.”

~He couldn’t finish his thoughts. After answering the question about his own identity, Vegito asked for the name of the stranger.~

“So, what is your name? Seeing your clothes and what you said, you must have been a soldier somewhere.”

~So now, it was his turn to reveal his identity. If he did so, it would be up to him, since Vegito wasn’t about to force him.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:10 pm

Aiden looked around as the man spoke, taking in everything. Visions of the temple's past kept creeping into his thoughts but he was able to suppress most of them without a change in expression or emotion. Now memories of the friends he had lost and the battles he had fought began to mingle with the visions from the temple. It was as if there was a sub-concious part of him that wanted to combat the temple visions with visions of who Aiden really was- a warfighter, a trained killer. It was true when they said about soldiers. They never stop fighting the wars they were in, for the memories of the battles live on in their minds and replay themselves over and over and over again.

"Jedi Master Rikhard, catchy." Aiden ran the name through his mind, searching for any mention from any of his superiors during his time in the Sith Marines. Nothing came up so he ditched the search a second after it had begun. "My name is Aiden. I was an elite soldier, out in the middle of no where. We were the best out there- anyone who went against us got fucked up in the end." Aiden still didn't want the Jedi to know about his past, at least not that part. He locked in away into his mind behind walls of strong emotions that even the strongest Jedi Master wouldn't be able to penetrate. Mike, Aiden's father and previous Commandant of the Sith Marine Corps, had taught the ability to all of the young Marines. Aiden's father had served with force users before, and knew how they acted and thought.

"If you're a Jedi, maybe you can explain these visions?" Aiden shook his head as another vision of the tortured Temple's past ran through his mind. His head started to ache. He wanted to make them go away, or at least be able to control them so that they weren't random and violent like they were now. "It's like, the history of this place or something. A path of light stained here and there by dark spots." Aiden tried to describe the most recent vision the best he could. He couldn't explain it any further, but it summed it up to the least.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:55 am

~It seemed the stranger was absorbing whatever was being said to him. Something about the area was causing some type of reaction between them both, but it was the emotions of the other person in front of Vegito that was really taking something. It was very difficult to just feel out what exactly what he was experiencing, so only an educated guess could not exactly be enough. There were recurring thoughts being passed on and on, just reduced to vague feelings by the time it reached the Jedi. But it was finally time for the stranger to reveal himself to the Jedi.~

"Catchy? Maybe. Pleased to meet you Aiden."

~He kinded reacted to his name being called catchy. But as anything, the history that Aiden gave was something of interest, and at the same time very familiar to another person that he knew.~

"You must have been a part of a very elite group if everyone you met was messed up after combat. Your instincts must be great."

~There seemed to be a great mental coming between the Jedi's mind and Aiden's. It looked as if Aiden had something to hide, and maybe for good reason. Vegito did not pursue it at all. There was a matter of privacy to respect. Aiden then proposed an explanation for the visions he was experiencing.~

"Your visions could be set off by this area. It was once an area of many battles in the last 10 years. It could be causing your memory to recall something from your past, and also linking it with the experiences of those that have fought here. However, you could also be experiencing some kind of vision from the future. Most of the time, Jedi have resided here, but sometimes the Sith take it over for a short time. There is also the chance that a Sithlord sleeps under here. He made a truce with a Jedi Knight that I know, and this Jedi told me the Sithlord was here to stop the attack of another Sith. I wonder, do you wish to learn to control these experiences? For now, I can put a temporary stint to stop the visions if you want."

~He hoped that he wasn't boring Aiden with the details, but perhaps he did want to know what exactly what happened here that could be causing the flashes in his mind.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:48 am

Aiden closed his eyes and sighed, slowly reopening them to find the Jedi Master still standing in front of him. Between the visions from the temple and memories of his own battles, links began to form. Why Aiden had survived through a Hell that no one should have seen or even gotten out alive from became a question that floated around in his mind. Aiden couldn't suppress it, the links showed too much. Aiden tried to peice it together but it took a slow start. His hazel eyes, showing a false calmness of the mind, stared into the Jedi Master. Suddenly, the aura he felt around the Master change. He could someone feel what the man was thinking, but couldn't form words for it. It was small stuff, but he knew it came from the Jedi Master.

"Oh." Suddenly everything clicked into place. Aiden had just realised that he was force sensative. He could feel the pulse of the Jedi Master's power and energy, he could hear the man's heartbeat. The Temple was trying to speak to him, yet he couldn't understand because he didn't know how. His own memories linking and comparring with the Temple's history seemed unexplainable still, but Aiden felt his mind ease itself into a sort of calmness. "I'm force sensative, aren't I? By 'control these experiances,' you mean be trained in the force? Doesn't sound too bad, but who would train me?"
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:13 pm

~It almost hard to tell, but it seemed like Aiden was realizing what was happening to him. Maybe he started to put the pieces together in his mind. He couldn't yet put it into words, but he was reaching a level of understand that was enough for a person to understand for himself why he was seeing things in his mind. Aiden just stared at him, looking calm but beneath was not really like that, but something was probably said by the Jedi for him to understand. Now it seemed like Aiden had made a discovery, something that Vegito was getting around to but probably took to long to say it himself. It was probably caution or something, but Vegito wanted to tell him in a slow manner, bringing it up when he could. He was speaking a little in the form of riddles, or beating around the bush. Aiden discovered for himself what made these visions come around, which was his own sensitivity to the Force. He also needed guidance, something that Vegito was ready to offer.

"Yes, you are Force sensitive. That is clear to me."

~He repeated what Vegito mentioned about controlling his experiences. Shortly said, he would need Jedi training.~

"If you are willing, and because I am free to do so, I will be the one to train you. Does sound alright? I have come across people like you, and none of them have failed to successfully become Jedi Knights, at which time the person is deemed able to control himself enough, though some padawans are very gifted and can be considered on a level of Jedi Knights in the matter of control."

~He considered the past that Aiden had told, and put into perspective what the future of Jedi Padawan would mean.~

"Being trained is a hard task, although some are more easily trained than others. There are temptations to avoid, for power is a goal that most seek and find themselves lost in darkness. Are you willing to undertake this journey?"

~It was all up to Aiden now. He was honest in saying the road was never easy, and he didn't fail to mention the danger involved.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Hearing that he was force sensative from the Jedi Master clicked the final piece into place. Aiden nodded, a sort of calmness coming over his rigid features. He started walking towards the Jedi Master. Passing to the Jedi's left, Aiden looked to his left at the man, a small gesture for him to walk. Standing in one place wasn't Aiden's strong suit. He needed to be doing something at all times or else his boredom would consume him and he'd start acting like an idiot.

"Let's get my things, shall we?" Aiden didnt' feel the need to be sentimental about the whole ordeal, nor did he feel the need to be completely himself. He kept his past from the Jedi, or at least most of it. The only thing tying Aiden to his past was the Imperial TIE-fighter where all of his belongings were stashed. Aiden walked with a youthful grace seen in all young men, the only difference is that his shoulders were slumped and his stride lazily slow. He had seen the types of things that people only dream about. He had been through hell and walked out alive. "I'll accept your training. I'm sure it won't be that hard. I've been through some tough shit before."

The walk to the H-shaped starfighter was short and somewhat silent. Aiden led the Jedi Master to the cargo hold in the rear of the craft. He opened the compartment and looked inside. Some of the things had broken free of their holders and bags. It was no matter, they were easily replaced in their rightful thrones. The first out of the cargo hold was a large olive-drab bag that held extra clothes and such. The Sith Marines called the bags "Space-Bags." They carried them everywhere, packing their lives into the bags. Aiden placed it on the ground without opening up. It leaned against his left leg as he reached inside the cargo hold again and pulled out a coyote-tan web-belt. The belt held a canteen, two empty shieths, a few magazine pouches for ammunition and a single large pouch for anything else the Marine would have to carry.

Aiden hung the belt over his left shoulders as his right hand reached deep into the cargo hold and came out with his bayonet that belonged to his MR-1. He held the hilt backwards, so that the stopping-guard was closest to his pinky. His hazel eyes flashed in rememberance at all the times on Kuat that the bayonet had been attached to the barrel of his rifle. The time in the control room on the now-destroyed shipyards was the most prominent. Blood still stained the blade a tint of red despite being cleaned and shined. Aiden twirled it between his fingers with grace before sliding it into one of the empty shieths on the belt. His hand reached deep inside the cargo hold once more, this time pulling out his Sith Marine Combat Knife. The initials 'SMC' were engraved on the blade just above stopping-guard. It was a knife specifically designed to kill, and it looked it with thick phrik blade and menacing appearance. Aiden flipped it a few times, smiling in rememberance at how effective a weapon it was. He shiethed it into the last empty shieth on the belt and turned to the Jedi.

"One more thing." Aiden walked around the Jedi up to the cockpit of the TIE-fighter. He climbed half way in and reach inside to bring out a scratched and battle-worn proton carbine. As he lifted it, he treated it with care and grace, holding it in the highest respect as Jedi do with their lightsabers. He turned around and jumped down off the cockpit, leaving it open- he had no use for the craft anymore. "This rifle saved my life too many times to leave behind. We were on Yaga Minor once," Aiden began a war story without realizing it. He smiled at all the faces now lost. "Stormtroopers had just overrun the first foxholes and we were waiting for them to get closer so we could open up. All the while they're shelling the shit out of us right? Well my Corporal stands up and yells 'Alright mother fuckers, get some!' and every Marine there stood up and opened up. A thousand shots and this thing never jammed up or misfired. A thing of beauty." Aiden's mind chastised him. He had opened up too much. Giving a planet and the name of the group. Oh well... He's bound to find out sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 pm

~As Vegito finally disclosed the truth to Aiden, he was fully aware that finally something came over Aiden, the failure of his distress he felt before. At the very least, his physical appearance that changed on his face seemed to give out certain calm that was not there before. Sometimes knowing the truth can bring relief, or that was what he thought. The Jedi began to feel tension from Aiden, a sort of restlessness that comes from boredom, and was probably why Aiden felt the need to walk around. The Marine made a suggestion to come with him as he would gather his belongings.~

~Vegito allowed himself to be led by Aiden to the Tie-Fighter that was nearby, making their way past the workers that were rebuilding the destroyed Jedi Temple. Aiden strides upon the ground seemed kinda strange to him, as he seemed to walk in a slump and also with a strange precision. As they neared the space fighter, Aiden wanted to disclose his agreement to Vegito’s proposition to train him. He felt the need to point out something.~

“As long as you have an open mind to what I have to teach you, you probably won’t find the training hard, but the path that I will show you will be difficult. What will be hard, I will tell you more in a little while.”

~He could not tell at this moment if Aiden was confident or cocky, but he would find out soon enough. He followed Aiden until they reached the rear of the starfighter, and there Aiden opened a compartment and started to gather what was inside of it. Some items fell loose on the ground, and to aid Aiden Vegito used the Force with his mind to pull them back up and let them float in the air to where Aiden could just reach with his hand and grab them. Vegito’s control with the lesser Force powers were so advanced now that he did not need physical gestures to help him concentrate. They were somewhat second nature to him now. The items that fell were interesting, but he was familiar with them and their use, but not exclusively these items.~

~What interested Aiden was a Bayonet, likely a blade that sticks to the rifle weapon and could be used in physical charges on the enemy. It was kind of interesting that it made Aiden recall something, a memory or emotion attached to it, given away by the look on his eyes. Aiden pulled out another item that caught Vegito’s eye, and recognized the some of the craft right away. He knew of the material of phrik, for he was using it in experiments for armor upgrades. The Marine played with it for a moment, just trying to get the feel of it again, and then sheathed it into his belt. There was now one more thing that Aiden wanted to find, and Vegito followed a little distance behind him as Aiden went into the cockpit. As he pulled out a rifle, Aiden began disclosing some information that decidedly about his past experiences. He fought against Stormtroopers on Yaga Minor, probably Imperial Remnants that didn’t want to quit. Again, Aiden used words that the Jedi was not familiar with, maybe some Marine dialect used in insults to their enemies. Aiden seemed to like the rifle like some personal attachment. Secretly, he was glad that Aiden was opening up to him, and that was the beginning of his showings of trust. Vegito regularly gave trust back with ease, but always with caution as he should.~

“Don’t feel bad about telling me about your past. It is mostly necessary to not ignore your past, to accept and then move on. Tell me, before we begin with the training, how familiar are you with the Force?”

~The more Aiden knew about the Force, and understood it, the easier it would be for his training to be completed. All of Vegito’s former Padawans learned their lessons quickly, but remembering them well were not exactly among their talents. He made sure to correct those mistakes as much as he could.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:06 am

As Aiden straightened himself out and gathered the last of his belongings, he couldn't help but feel that the Jedi wanted more out of him. More of his past to which could cause tension between the two. The Jedi were forgivers, yet how would they act knowing that Aiden had once fought against them? Not directly in his short time as a Marine but indirectly by putting two innocent planets into slavery with the Sith. How would the Jedi react if he knew that all Aiden knew how to do was kill? Aiden didn't trust the man enough to tell him everything. Old war stories would have to be enough. Aiden just had to be careful about what he told the Jedi. Too much information at the wrong time could become disasterous for both Aiden and the Jedi.

The Jedi tried to make Aiden think about what he was doing, at least, that's how Aiden took it. Aiden had come from a culture where everyone believed they were the best. He had pushed himself to his limits countless times, many of those doing things people thought inhumanly possible. Aiden had proved himself time and time again, Jedi training would be nothing compared to the hell he had gone through. It's what he believed, it's what has kept him alive through his times of strife.

Aiden gestured for the Jedi Master to lead the way. He walked with the Jedi Master instead of following him. Aiden knew that he hated to have people behind him himself, so he gave that courtesy to the Jedi Master. Aiden looked over at the Jedi Master. For the first time he realized that he was shorter than the Jedi. Could be because Aiden was only seventeen, but at the same time the Jedi could have just been tall. The fresh, few-day-old scar running down the side of Aiden’s face would be able to be seen clearly by the Jedi as Aiden walked on his right side. It ran from the left side of his forehead, over his eye, down his cheek and over the left corner of his mouth, stopping at his chin. It was a constant reminder of what his father had done for him on Kuat.

“It’s not that I feel bad about telling you. It’s nothing personal, I just don’t like talking about it. I’ve seen and done a lot of shit that I’m not proud of.” Aiden paused, searching his mind for any mention of the force. “That would be affirmative. I’ve been around a couple Jedi before. I didn’t really talk to them or anything, or even get their names, but they were training and a bunch of us were watching so we got to know the insides and outs of it.”
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:38 am

~Although he had opened up to Vegito, Aiden still seemed to hold back a lot of information concerning his own past. Even though Vegito did tell him that he would be free to open up here, he didn't want to force Aiden to tell more than he felt comfortable to say. Pressing the issue could cause a rift between them both, and that is what neither of them wanted. Aiden would have to deal with his past, and then be free to open up later on, as long as he left whatever wrongdoings where they belong. If he had a past that was not good to look upon, it would be forgiven as long as he willing to make up for it from now on.~

~Nothing else was being said during a small amount of time, and it was probably because Aiden wished to think things over with himself. Vegito took Aiden's gesture as a courtesy to lead the way, although he probaby did know that Vegito had to bring him somewhere anyway. The Marine then came along his righ side, and by moving his eyes to the right of his head, he noticed a large scar that seemed very recent. It was still healing from the looks of it, and it gave Vegito an idea. At that same time, Aiden seemed to want to talk again, and gave a short explanation why he didn't want to say anything more about his past right now. Vegito's guess was kinda accurate, and he nodded to that, letting Aiden know with that gesture he was not about to press on it.~

"Well, I will not force you to talk about it, but keep in mind that I won't hold anything against you at this point."

~He hoped that would assure Aiden that he was free to say something about when he felt like doing so. Aiden also answered his question about his knowledge about the Force.

"Then I guess you would be familiar with some of the stuff I will show you. Including this."

~Vegito raised his right hand, but casually enough to not make Aiden nervous, just curious. He would touch the area of Aiden's scar, and used the Force to heal it completely, although some trace was left on purpose, feeling that Aiden would want to keep.~

"This is only a small measure of what the Force can do. If you want, I can completely get rid of that scar, leaving no trace of it with some medical technology."

~Vegito led Aiden just outside the construction area, where they could see both his docking bay and the Jedi Temple.~

"Here we have a good view. Sometimes I come here to just think about things."

~He gave a moment for Aiden to take in the scene, and then continued on to his safe haven. Vegito came do the security door that led straight to the training area of his docking bay, and used his datapad to activate the authorization sequence.~

"Vegito Rikhard and a guest."

~There was a sounding beep and the door opened.~

"If there is something you would like to put your stuff, I have quarters ready. This is the training room. Currently, I have authorized you access to the medical bay, the Mess Hall, your quarters, and this training room. I also warn you to not try accessing other areas without my consent. I have faith in you to not try something silly. And another thing, don't try to provoke my other padawan when she returns. She has a short fuse right now. Now, do you want to rest, or are you up training right away?"

~Now Aiden was given initiative to make a choice about what he would do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Aiden walked with the Jedi Master through construction areas. He looked around at all of the workers and such until the Jedi raised a hand. At first, he had no idea what the Jedi was doing and immediately threw up walls around his mind and soul of strong emotions. When the man touched his scar, Aiden stiffened up- he wasn't used to people noticing his scars as all the Marines had one or two on their bodies at all times. A small stinging sensation filled the left side of his face as the scar healed itself with the help of the Jedi Master's force. Aiden didn't stop walking but his hand came up and touched the healed scar in moderate shock. When the Jedi asked him if he wanted it completely gone, Aiden threw up the walls of strong emotions again. Is this Jedi trying to change me?

"No, no it's all good. A friend gave me this. We were up on a hill and a thermal detonator dropped in front of me. He dove down on it, got torn to shreds and killed by the blast. I came away with this scar." Aiden continued to walk with the Jedi Master until he had to drop back behind the Jedi and follow him, not knowing the way himself. The views all around them churned Aiden's insides. The temple still spoke to him in his mind. Deciever... Murderer... Aiden tried to ignore it, he wanted to stay in his calm state for as long as possible.

The Jedi Master led Aiden into a training room and then turned to him. Aiden looked around as he spoke, seeing signs leading to the various places he mentioned. When the Jedi asked him a question, Aiden nodded and immediately gave an answer. "I could use some training, now. God knows, I could use the distraction." Aiden quickly walked over to the closest wall and dropped his things on the floor, lightly placing the proton carbine on top of it all. With the same graceful slump, Aiden sauntered back over to the Jedi Master to begin his training.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 pm

~As they continued to walk when Vegito healed Aiden's scar, Aiden explained why he didn't want the scar from his face. He reacted strangely to Vegito's action, bringing up strong mental walls twice, and also wondering what the Jedi was doing. The scar was a reminder of his friend that saved him, and Vegito could respect that.~

"I can respect that sentiment. Even among Jedi, there are those who wish keep mementos of strong memories that they can honor. I understand."

~He could feel that Aiden was still having visions and feelings brought to him by the Force remnants of the Jedi Temple. It was having a negative effect on him, and it might have been some part of the Darkside trying to harm his resolve here by pestering his conscience with guilt. The Jedi could at least that much coming from Aiden. The Marine wanted to begin his training now because he said he wanted he needed the distraction, but Vegito could not train him if he was like that.~

"Aiden, you must learn patience first if you wish to start training. When learning the Force, patience is very important, because rushing things is harmful."

~Vegito sighed and stood still for a moment, and then began thinking about he was going to do now.~

"Allright, I want to calm yourself, and then I will show you some basic powers of the Force, then we will go over the laws of the Jedi."

~It was the first of the training sessions. Vegito would teach his Padawan the five basic Force powers. They were push, pull, speed, jump, and sense. To his opinion, push was the easiest to learn, and it would be a building step to learning the other Force powers. He gestured to Aiden to pay attention as he began the first lesson.~

”Now is your first lesson. You will learn the most basic of Force powers and the first of them is Force push. Just about any Force-user can do this. Force push is sending a wave of Force energy at your opponent, knocking off their feet and repelling away from you. You can use this to move objects, manipulate some controls, and also repel multiple opponents and break saber locks at is greatest level. Observe well.”

~Vegito pointed to the training remote droid he brought and a light switch. First he would show Force push on the remote droid. He opened his right palm, and slightly made a motion forward in the direction of the remote droid. The droid flew away from them in the air, and stopped as the Force energy wavered off. Then he pointed his finger at the light switch, and he moved his finger as if he was toggling it. The light switch moved up and down, turning the lights on and off respectively. He stopped, and invited Aiden to try it.~

”Go ahead, you try.”

~Vegito for Aiden to make this work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Aiden listened as the Jedi Master explained force push. It seemed simple enough, all Aiden would have to do is draw upon force, something that he had never done intentionally before. He closed his eyes and sighed, calming his mind and blocking out everything around him. The small noises of the training room were blocked out entirely- they were nothing compared to the sounds of battle that Aiden had blocked out many times before. Aiden searched inside himself, looking for that spark that was called the force. It didn't take long, he finally found it and tapped into it.

The Marine opened his eyes to find the training remote about ten feet away. Aiden raised his hand, spreading his fingers apart and bending his wrist ninety degrees vertically so that his palm was towards the small circular droid. Drawing upon the spark within his body, Aiden sent a small wave through the force from his hand. The wave rolled over the remote and moved it a couple of inches. Needs more energy. Aiden sent a larger wave, this time pushing the remote back a foot. A repeated process pushed the remote back a yard. One more time. Aiden drew a large amount of force and released it through his outstretched hand. The wave hit the remote and sent it flying to the wall, stopping just before hitting it.

Confident in his new found ability, Aiden turned to the lightswitch. He raised his hand, without flicking his wrist or fingers, and raised the switch to an on position. As Aiden lowered his hand, the switch lowered to an off position. He raised his hand again, turning the lightswitch back on and turned his attention to the Jedi Master. "Wouldn't force pull be the same thing? It's the same concept, right?" Waiting wasn't Aiden's strong point. He turned to the remote and tapped into the force again.

As Aiden raised his hand, he drew upon the force to create a net. The net searched out the area, finding it's target near the far wall. Aiden twisted his wrist, curling his fingers some before turning the wrist back to it's original spot. The twist had called the force around the remote to his hand. The droid came flying towards Aiden, stopping as it smacked into his palm. Aiden clasped it and then let it go right after. Wow, this is actually easy.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:59 pm

~It seemed to Vegito that Aiden was exceptionally gifted in the Force, at least in the area of controlling it. At first he seemed to gradually increase his power in Force push, almost like an experiment. It was a good thing that he did that, as it showed he understood the concept and just needed to get the feel of it. He did a good job blocking out distractions from his mind, which allowed him to focus on the task. This matter of control must be linked to the discipline he learned as a Marine, which actually made things easier for him to learn. As he finished practicing on the spacial droid, he continued practicing on the light switch that Vegito was using for demonstration. Aiden made a curious question concering the opposite of Force Push. Of course, Force Pull was the opposite and it made sense for anyone to figure it out before the lesson was taught.~

"Yes it is. We look at Force Pull as the opposite of Force Push."

~Without even needing a demonstration, Aiden surprised Vegito by actually completing a lesson that didn't need teaching. He felt the Force disentegrate and then being used by Aiden to create a focused net. Using a physical gesture with his hands, Aiden was able to call on the spacial droid back towards, effectively using the power of Force Pull. Obviously, Aiden understood the Force better than Vegito expected, but it wasn't unheard of that a padawan would understood the Force so much at this point, but it was a rare case.~

"Well, I don't need to teach you how use Force Pull after all. You understand the basic powers of the Force pretty well."

~The lessons were moving along well enough, and Vegito had no reason not to be pleased so far with his student’s progress. It was time to speed things up, and what a coincidence of time this was because Vegito was going to teach his Padawan the power of Force speed.

”Time to speed things up, literally. I am going to show another Force power available to all Force-users, so remember to remind yourself that most of your opponents may be able to use it. The power I am referring to is Force speed. By drawing on the Force, you can increase the speed of your movements substantially. This is especially useful to use against projectile weapons and close-range saber combat. Emerge yourself in the Force and let it be your instrument. Now, I am going to run around this large room. Count to five and I should be finished.”

~Vegito emerged himself in the Force and began to run around the room at a blazing speed. In a matter of five seconds it was over. He stopped right beside his Padawan, having only used up a few seconds of their time. Vegito smiled at his student with a look of confidence in his student, knowing he was capable of doing the same in a matter of time. Would he able to do it now? That was the only question.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Aiden listened to the Jedi Master, nodding every so often to show understanding. He could tell that he had impressed the Jedi, though he wouldn't let it get to his head. He was gifted, he already knew that from the beginning. As the Jedi Master started running, Aiden moved his eyes to keep up with his speed. When needed, Aiden twisted his body to see. Within five seconds, the Jedi Master was beside him again. Aiden nodded and diverted his hazel gaze down at the floor. He reached inside himself again, tapping into the spark which was gradually thinning and spreading to become more of a pool.

First, Aiden used the force to enhance his upper body. He clenched his fist and then opened his hand palm up and repeated as fast as he could. AS the force began to enhance his upper body, the speed of his hand contractions grew and grew until finally it looked as if his hand were simply staying still. Aiden lifted his left hand and tested it to see if his entire upper body had been enhanced. A few contractions with his left hand made him happily conclude that he had used the force correctly.

Aiden sighed as he added more of the force to his body, now enhancing his lower body. A tingly sensation filled his groin and legs as the muscles were enhanced. Aiden slowly lifted his eyes to the Jedi Master. Suddenly he burst into a sprint towards the far wall. Once there, he rounded the corner and began making his way to the opposite wall and then again on the other side of the room. Within five seconds, just as the Jedi Master had done, Aiden was back in his original spot and the enhancements on his muscles from the force had disolved back into his force pool. A smirk appeared on his face, knowing that he was learning quickly and easily.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:17 pm

~Vegito felt his student could get the hang of this. Aiden had used a rather insightful approach of studying this Force power. Instead of actually trying to increase his speed first, he used his mind and body to try to understand how the Force worked to increase his body speed. He accessed the Force slowly, first filling his upper body, and then working his way down to his feet. He let the sensation fill his body before he attempted to move forward and then sprinted. He completed the sprint and the five second workout like Vegito had done, and Vegito's used his senses to follow Aiden rather than eyes. Now that they had finished the lesson of Force Speed, next up was the power of Force jump.~

”Now my Padawan learner, it is time to learn Force jump, a very handy defensive maneuver at times in combat, and it is also useful for traversing on roofs and hard to reach places. Like the other basic Force powers, neutrals and darksiders are able to use this too. First, you must gather the power of the Force in your legs, and then you able to jump much higher than you normally could. You can also handle falling down from much greater heights. I will jump to the ceiling and then come down as a demonstration.”

~In a matter of seconds, Vegito gathered the Force in his legs, feeling it the Force well up in his feet, strengthening it, and took off high up near the ceiling. It was rather a high jump, but the potential of Force jump was better than this. This was just a demonstration so it did not look as impressive as it could have been if it was done in a more wide open space. He came down on his feet with good balance, his knees bending only slightly on impact, again using the Force but this time using it to pad his feet to take the drop easily.~

”Now, that I have shown you, perhaps you can do it too. Call the Force to your legs, let it fill you up, and then jump. When you are dropping, concentrate on your legs to take the tension and let your feet handle it easily.”

~He spoke with great confidence, feeling that his Padawan should able to do it without fail. It was usually one of the easiest lessons to learn, and for Aiden, Vegito didn't feel it should end any differently than his previous padawans. And he also considered how gifted this person was too, so that made it even easier to believe in his success.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Aiden nodded as he listened to his next assignment. He was ripping through his training as if it were nothing. Of course, he'd later go back and revisit these very same force powers to advance them and grow them until he was able to use them with ease and grace. For now, using them once or twice would have to do. Force jump, Aiden concluded in his own thoughts, was just like force speed. Enhancing the muscles in the legs in order to jump higher and farther than a normal human being.

As the concept of force jump was the same as force speed, Aiden began to tap into his widening force pool in order to enhance the strength in his legs. The tingling sensation flooded his legs again as his muscles grew in strength and speed without changing shape, size, or mass. Aiden crouched, allowing gravity to bring his body lower and lower. He was putting tremendous force onto floor. Due to the laws of physics, the floor pushed back up on Aiden just as much. When Aiden released his force on the floor, the floor pushed him upwards and thus he jumped into the air.

His ascent was graceful. He reached the ceiling, touching it with the tip of his middle finger on his right hand. Aiden bent his legs as he started to descend, waiting for the shock of hitting the floor from so high up. The words of the Jedi Master echoed into his mind, and he focused all of the force energy he had used to enhance his jumping ability to his feet and ankles. His black jungle boots touched the floor with a clapping sound and Aiden's body was forced into a crouched position from the force of the landing. It didn't hurt or cause any discomfort at all to Aiden, so he sprung back up to a standing stance, bouncing on his toes a little bit. "It was just like force speed, only... well... jumping."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 pm

~Vegito nodded in agreement to how Aiden looked at Force Jump. It had some connection with Force Speed, but used differently. It didn't need to be said, but Vegito needed to tell Aiden that he was pleased in the progress of these lessons so far.~

"I guess you could say that Force Jump resembles Force Speed in the way it is utilized to enhance our natural physical abilities, augmenting them for greater effect. I'm pleased that you understand it so well."

~Force sense was the next lesson that Vegito was going to teach. It was the last of the five basic Force powers, and afterwards they would move on to the more advanced powers of the Force. There was no need to rush things more than was possible for his student to learn, although Aiden was learning and adapting with ease..~

”You done well to learn the four powers you have learned so far. Now you must learn the last of the five basic Force powers I am going to teach you. You can use the Force to feel the presence of another person around, and usually the effect is enhanced when we search for other Force sensitives. This power is called Force Sense. You should also use it if you lose sight of a fellow Force user or an opposing Force user during battle. You should definitely want to try and detect the actions against you so you can successfully fend off attacks that you cannot see with your eyes. It is perhaps the most important power you will learn. Now, close your eyes, and try to find me as move around the room. Use the Force to sense my hidden self. Tell me where I am when you find me with the Force. Remember, do not rely on your eyes.”

~After his student would close his eyes, he would go hide in a place behind his Padawan. There were six pillars in this room that supported the building here, two on the east side, two on the west side, on the north, and one on the south. Vegito treaded quietly behind the southern pillar, knowing that this exercise was probably easy for Aiden, seeing how he had quickly learned the other four powers. After this exercise, they would go over the rules of being a Jedi.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Aiden nodded and closed his eyes. He waited for a few moments before reopening his eyes. On impulse, he turned and scanned the room with his eyes. He could feel the Jedi Master's presence, but couldn't see him. He had always been able to feel the emotions and life in the people around him. In his youth, he blamed it on just being a generally nice guy. Now that he knew he was a complete asshole, he'd have to settle with 'it was the force.'

Aiden gave up on trying to find the Jedi with his eyes. Instead he closed them and reached out with the force. A sort of sonar wave through the force pinged off of the Jedi Master's being and told Aiden exactly where he was. When Aiden reopened his eys, he could see the faint outline of the Jedi behind one of the pillars. Aiden sauntered over to it and walked around it to find the Jedi. He tilted his head to the right and raised his left eyebrow. "Not too many places to hide in a wide open room."

Aiden smiled and walked over to the wall that held the entrance to the training room. All along it, art was hung up of Jedi in their battles and speeches. Aiden stared at them for a moment and then turned to the Jedi Master. "When do I get one of these?" Aiden pointed up at the painting in front of him. The painting held two ignited lightsabers forming an 'X.' One blade was blue, the other was green. "If I remember correctly, they're called lightsabers? I know we all called them glow-bats."
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:13 pm

(Kind of weird to say I have a lightsaber painting in this room, but I guess will play along.)

~For a moment, it seemed that Aiden was hesitating, but that was only if Vegito didn't actually feel what was going. From what the Jedi felt, Aiden was just thinking over the familiar essence of this Force power. If Vegito actually masked his Force presence, Aiden would have found this exercise a lot more difficult. Vegito did not want to make too hard on Aiden until he understood how to control this power and use it. He smiled when Aiden pointed out there were not many places to hide in this area. That was obvious, but he was glad of that being pointed out as Aiden found him.~

"Of course, it is easy to understand it. However, it is much harder to find Force Users that actually mask their presence."

~Aiden seemed curious when he looked over the painting on the nearby wall, and asking when he would get a lightsaber. Vegito heard the silly name that Aiden called lightsabers, and found it funny so he laughed a little.~

"All in good time. I have the materials necessary for you to build your own lightsaber, but you will have to feel out the crystal your saber will hold, because it kinda chooses your fate as a Jedi. For now we will go over Jedi Code."

~He began to recite them and explain them to Aiden.~

"In the Jedi Order there are two sets of rules. One is the old Jedi order and one is the new.

This is the Old Jedi Code, repeat this after I am done.

There is no Emotion; There is Peace.

There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge.

There is no Passion; There is Serenity.

There is no Chaos; There is Harmony.

There is no Death; There is the Force."

~After reciting this, he clarified it a litte.~

"As this code implies, you have to control your emotions, because if you don't follow this code there are drastic consequences, such as falling to the Darkside of the Force, which is horrible."

~He then followed by reciting the Newer Jedi Code.

"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.

Jedi use their powers, to defend and protect, and if needed be to attack wrong doers.

Jedi respect all life in any form, unless one has murdered or caused chaos in the galaxy.

Jedi serve others rather than rule over them, for the good of the galaxy.

Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training.

However this is not all, there is also Jedi Guidelines to follow. The Jedi are a forgiving group, but there are some things that will not be tolerated.

A Jedi will never make threats to anyone or to any organization

A Jedi will only fight in self defense or in the defense of someone else

A Jedi will never hire a Bounty Hunter

A Jedi will never use the powers of the Dark Side

It is a Jedi's duty to protect the innocent, no matter who it is

A Jedi must not go out and hunt down Dark-siders except in defense of others or galactic peace .

You will have a second chance if you break one of this guidelines, after the second offense, action will be taken and fate decided by the Council of the Jedi Order.

“By obeying these rules, you shall prosper among the Jedi."

~Vegito then explained it a little more.~

"It is very difficult to follow all these guidelines, and it requires a lot of patience and the will to endure temptations. If you have questions, please let me know. Imprint these rules into your mind and heart."

~All that remained between them in continuing the training was Aiden's understanding and questions.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 am

((What's a training room without decoraction, but if we could, lightsaber be next?))

Aiden nodded, understanding what the Jedi Master explained to him about force sense. He had learned all five core powers with complete ease- he had rolled over them with no problems. It was the warfighter side of Aiden that wanted a lightsaber. What is a Jedi without a weapon, afterall? The force can be depleted and run out, as ammunition can, but a blade is infinite. Aiden turned back to the Jedi Master and sauntered away from the wall. As the Jedi began to recite the old Jedi code, Aiden looked at the floor to try and hear every word. When he was done, Aiden repeated it word for word- he had to do this sort of thing for training in the Sith Marines, only there were more of them.

"There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the force."

Aiden tilted his head to the right a little bit, thinking about the meaning of the code. He could understand why the Jedi wanted a new one- this one was too controlling, too restrictive for an Order of mostly pacifists. When The Jedi elaborated on the code Aiden formed the word 'Oh' with his lips and slowly rocked his head back once to signify his understanding. Then the new code was thrown into the air, and as instructed Aiden repeated it word for word.

"Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy.

Jedi use their powers, to defend and protect, and if needed be to attack wrong doers.

Jedi respect all life in any form, unless one has murdered or caused chaos in the galaxy.

Jedi serve others rather than rule over them, for the good of the galaxy.

Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training."

This code was much more relaxed and less controlling. Aiden noticed a few contradictories between the Jedi Codes and the Jedi Guidelines. He shrugged them off, putting the thought in the back of his head as he listened to the Jedi. Aiden didn't repeat the guidelines, believing that there was no need for him to. Aiden was finally seeing the contrast between the military and the Jedi. The military, strangely, was more complicated than the Jedi Order could ever hope to be.

"Patience, waiting for the enemy to come to you. I've done that before. I'm pretty sure I understand it all, but I'll revisit them on my own time if anything just to get them that much more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Visions?   Coruscant - Visions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant - Visions?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next