Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streats of the City Planet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:19 pm

He stared at her with narrowed eyes for a moment and gritted his teeth. Then he smiled and sighed with a bit of humor as he spoke.

“I have not had a decent meal in over two hundred years, and bars do not have the best food in the world. “

He stepped around her and just before stepping outside he looked back over his shoulder.

“I am going to find a place to eat. You are more than welcome to join me I suppose. Besides the air in here is thick and hard to breath.”

He then headed outside and stood there as he took a deep breath and looked around for a moment, not necessarily waiting for her, but waiting none the less.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:28 pm

Gritting her own teeth, Himiko followed. Stepping out into the fresh air. Or at lest the air that was least bit filled with the reaking gas. He seemed to have waited for her, but HImiko knew he wasn't really. If he was leading her off somewhere, then so be it. He was making her curious. And besides, after a being lived over two hundred years.. she knew he was filled with knowladge.

"So yo ur decidign on just now to have a good meal?"

She found it amusing in her voice as she stepped to his left side and looked up at him.

" I know a few good places here that are good.."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:49 pm

“Well being in a cryogenic sleep for so long naturally I didn’t have very good pickings food wise, or at all in that matter. You probably know better than I what is good here so I will let you lead if you are going to join me. “

He took another deep breath and looked around some more as he waited to follow. In all honesty he was only little over one hundred years old, and being closed off from time for over two hundred years still left him a bit new to the galaxy and what had taken place since he began his sleep.

"Any fin food will do, I am not all that picky. I just don't feel like cooking for myself."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:08 pm

Himiko nodded to him and lead the way. KNowin ghe was right next to her as they wove in and around the bodies of people. He seemed so diffrent then from before. Like he was.. normal. A refreshign moment, but they were also on their own and left alone. That had a lot to do with it as she lead him to a nice semi-fancy restraunt. It was one of those that needed to have a reservation. Himiko smiled as they approached the head of the establishment.

"I'm sorry.. your not on this list..."

Himiko used another mind trick liek before at the bar.

"I'm sorry. you are mistaken.. Were on the list..."

The an dumbly repeated her phrase.

"I'm sorry.. I was mistaken..."

Smiling he led them to a back booth. Lite gently with candelight as soft music played. They were handed menus and left until a water would show up. All through the room there were many diffrent peopl and species enjoying their meals.

"Too easy.." HImiko replied with a smile to him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:18 pm

He nodded to her in agreement. It was very easy to trick the weak minded, almost to the point that it was unfair. As he sat with her stared at her he thought for a moment.

"I have noticed that you rely on your hold on the force a lot. Why is that? What is wrong with living your life sparingly when it comes to the advantages you have in it. Have you ever thought about living without being so sensitive to the force?"

He waited for an answer rather calmly though on the inside he was smiling. This was a set of trick questions that were to be interpreted by the one answering them.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:16 pm

" I am doing no such thing... It's been a long time sense I have used even this much of my power. Before all of this.. I wandered.. I didn't use the force. "

Of course he was askign if she wanted to love not being so sensitive. DId she? It was possible. There were a few times in her life that she wanted to be free of it. But, then she wouldn't be who she was. Probably no better then the whores living on the streets, begging for coins or stealing for petty things. No, that wasn't her. It never was.

"Why are you asking me that?"

Himiko sat her menu down and leaned towards him slighty. It was then that a water walked over and offered them the best house wine. Himiko nodded to him and he poure two glasses of the finest white wine on th eplanet. Easiy sixty credits a glass.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:27 pm

"Hm..."

He listened to her with a grin and then answered her quite plainly.

"Just curious I suppose. It seems I have made an incorrect observation of you."

His eyes wander to the glass of wine which he takes in his right hand. He stares at it as he swirls the wine in the glass and then finally takes a sip. His eyes then narrow sharply and he glares right at her for a moment. Then he suddenly smiles and lets out a single chuckle.

"It is a very fine wine you have ordered."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 pm

HImiko blushed.

" I have only the best when I decide to dine out for the good food."

She gave him the indication she hadn't been eating very good as of late. It was probably due more to her survivng and travels then most. They coudl live on very little for weeks at a time and the food pellits helped when they were no where near a place that had food for them.

"You can't be right all the time. Wheres the fun in that..." Himiko stated with amusement in her tone. "Besides.. I know you want whats inside me.. Not jsut to take to the Dark Lord.."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 pm

He gritted his teeth for a moment and narrowed his eyes a bit at what she said. He then calmed himself and took another sip of wine.

"It is true, but I know very little about it/ So it is more a matter of interest and curiosity than anything."

He took another sip of wine and smiled a bit looking at his glass again.

"This really is good."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:27 pm

Not knowing exactly what he was doing, he had just wandered in the bar as if he was being pulled here. Something had overcome his strength for the timebeing, and it was likely because he was quite exhausted. What was pulling him, he did not know, but now as he had entered this particular, he felt like he needed to be here. He did not know what had brought him here, but he no longer felt like a metal fragment being attracted like a magnet and worked over like a puppet.

Any Force User in the area would not recognize his aura, as the doppleganger was the dominant mind for now. He still remained conscious of his actions, but he was not really in the mood to be fighting right now. He was parched from thirst, or so he imagined, so he walked up to the counter, being nearby two familiar individuals he did not care to recognize, at least for now. He sat to their right.

"Barkeep, bring me some rum. Quench my thirst with it."

The bartender wasted no time in fulfilling his customer's request and brought a pint to the stranger in front of him. With thanks, the customer presented the necessary credits and handed it over.

"I shall ask for a refill should I require anymore. Go about thy business."

He sipped his cup with a care, for not lacking manners. It was his better side that kept his good manners about. After another sip followed by a gulp with a refreshed sigh, he impetously turned his head to the left, his eye seeing the two he had met before. It would be hard for them to recognize him under his black robe, except for the face. Yet, even that was changed by the doppleganger whenever it had its mind on the surface.

(If either of ye noticed, I am being rather confusing on purpose.)
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:18 am

" I told you it was.. So.. Was what happened back at the ba.. true? You.. liked kissing me?"

She said it almost innocenlty. Other then one other that had kissed her, she didn't truly know if it was for a reason or if he really liked her. True they didnt know each other that well, but that was what was happening right now wasnt it? They were having ameal and getting ot know each other.

" I.. Liked. it..."

Himiko admitted as hs elowered her head and smiled just barly. It wasnt often that she did smile and normaly it was more because she was up to no good or in a fight. it was then they both felt anothers presence and himiko had a feeling she knew it. Her eyes opened wide and she looked to Scythe and then in the direction where the presence came.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:08 pm

He smiled inwardly to himself as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, remaining quiet for a moment after hearing the question an her own answer to it. He then half oppened his eyes and stared down at his glass before smiling ever so slightly and answering her in a cool hiss.

"It would be a lie to say it was not enjoyable."

When he looked up from his drink he notice her looking at him with almost frantic eyes and then looked away in a specific direction. Yes he had notice the other presence in the force, and it was similar to someone he had met in a informal manor recently but it did not dead on the same. He spoke in a low hiss that would be barely audiable to even her.

"I noticed him come in and I have been keeping my eye on him. Something is off though."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:09 pm

"Then why did you have to fight and interfear earlier?"

She asked keeping one eye on the other man. She thought she knew him as well. He felt familiar.. but a bit off if one looked at him in the way they were. Folding herhands together she leaned back in the chair. Appearing as if hse wasn't looking at the other. her main focus was on the man that sat across from her.

"You still have a motive.. other then my company..."

Himiko stated with amusement. Though, she waited for a reply she coudlnt' help but feel as if she should try and make a decision on what to do with the intruder that was there for some reason. Himiko had a feeling that he was one of the Jedi that helped her earlier.. but in a confused state.. or tryign to be.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:10 pm

He chuckled a bit at her sharpness.

"You don't miss a thing, do you?"

Inwardly he knew he was just flattering her with a false scene of hope, that she was beginning to understand him.

"Two things. One, gathering information. Two, testing my strength and the strength of the Jedi since my reawakening."

His eyes switched to the man again for a moment before switching back to her waiting to hear what she had to say as he took another sip of wine.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:19 pm

"In other words it was just a game?"

She agve him a nutrel voice. Wanting to hear out mor einformation as she payed less attention to the other that had entered. He wasn't a threat and Himiko knew nothign would happen if they kept the small talk up. Well.. she hoped.

"I would like to know waht your intentions are. I do not like games.. "
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 pm

He sighed and closed his eyes as he heard the question. He placed the glass on the table and lowered his hood and pushed the locks of hair that his some of his face from view. He then opened his solid black eyes with red pupils and stared right into hers, with very little expression on his face. When he spoke it was quiet and casual and matched the expressionless look on his face.

"I just want you to see that the dark side is not evil, nor is it nothing but blackness. it is merely an absence of complete light. So do not pull away from it and confuse yourself. That is how one turns to nothing but blackness."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:47 pm

"Heh.. You speak as if its a riddle.. More like a Jedi I think..."

She taunted him as theur eyes met. Himiko saw her reflection in them as if nothign else mattered but the two of them then. HImiko was a darksider, had been for most of her life sense she was on her own. Taking her time with her training and learning the powers that she had. It was in that moment that she couldn't decide on the next thing to say lightly. Taking her time as she tapped her index finger on the table.

" You more want to see what I am capable of... anything else is just a plus..."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:58 pm

His eyes sharpened when she said he was speaking as if a Jedi and immediately he slammed his hands down on the table and stood. He had almost broken the table and his whine glass had fallen over and shattered onto the floor. He knew she was probably joking with him but he did not find it funny. He pulled the hood back over his head casting his face in shadows as his ability in hiding himself in the force faltered and an aura of darkness crept off of him. He had lost his cool and he really did not care now. He spoke with the hissing voice again, which would make one belive he may have the blood of a serpent running through his vains.

"You insult me like that, and I will end your life before you can call upon any power great enough to defend yourself."

He then grabbed his staff in his right hand, gave her one last glare, and then slipped away from her heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:10 am

' Damit..'

She thought as he stood. Onlookers givving off a looko of fear as they ignored them. No one wanted to be caught in a fight that may hurt themselfs.. or fare worse. Himiko herself then stood and pushed away from the table. Her lightsaber flickering out from her own robes and people then definatly ignored her as she rushed after him.

"Wait!"

Reaching him withen a few feet he hand reached out and caught his. Himiko could feel the anger boiling and rushing into her like a long lost lover. It pulled on her own veins and power. Stirring the voice a little as she fought it back.

"I didn't mean to say you are one.. I know your not.. I ment no insult.. But if you wish to fight.. Then fight me. What woudl you have of me?"

She forced herself in frount of him. Even as a hand shot out and they moved into theback towards the storage area of the dinning area. Himiko felt choked as his aura filled the area. The doors behind them slammed shut and she knew this was her fight only. her Silver eyes however held no fear as she took her hands to his face. Even as she was slammed against the wall she only shivvered at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:46 pm

He just sat there, allowing things to develop further between the two Force Users he had met before, just not long ago. He lightly chuckled as they seemed to argue about a kiss the female just made on the other. He felt the influence of the Darkside strongly within the male, and he remembered the aura just be feeling it. The female, he guessed, was the one that suffered from being possessed by a wraith of his own company. He could only try to enjoy this. He interrupted their chatter as they went for the storage by following them and then using Force Pull to bring the door off. He addressed the male first, peering into his mind quickly before retreating from it.

"Now M'lord Jeth, aren't you going to say hi? I feel insulted. After all that time sleeping, I thought you know better."

He felt something different about Jeth. There was more biological elements coursing through him than he remembered. Logic would only dictate that because his improved connection with the Force.

"You are different. I can only guess you went under some sort of transfusion. Tell me I am wrong. You did not feel up the task against the three Jedi when they tried to stop you because of your lack of biological parts to match them. I would think it more prudent to find aid before trying to mess with them again. Especially the eldest of the three."

Then he turned his attention to the female, whom he recognized as Himiko. He planted his fist on his hips.

"Now, aren't we going off here? I do not believe your Master, if he is your master, would be liking this behavior from you."

As one could expect from one who knew the dopplegagner, he liked toying with people's minds, and had less manners than his host's.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:42 pm

He said noting to her as she pulled him into the storage room where he immediately pinned her to the wall and glared at her with pure anger.

"Never try and contain me, and force interaction. I do not look kindly upon those ho do."

As he finished speaking the door was pulled right out of its frame. Jeth did not even seem to notice until he felt his mind touched and his name spoken by one he had not given that permission to. His mind suddenly became a fortress, sealed off completely and unable to be touched in even the slightest bit. His next movements were to sudden and irrational to predict. He moved as a blur and stooped in a very crouched stance right in front of the man and thrust the end of his staff right at his stomach while sending an intensely powerful force strike down the staffs cord to be released on the man the instant the staff made contact. If no contact was to be made the strike would be released as a destructive wave with enough strength to throw the man violently against the wall behind him. Jeth then drew back his staff and griped it at a 45 degree angle in front of him from his right to his left, with the top end of the staff held forwards. He remains crouched and ready to defend and then counter what ever was to come next. If the man still stood he would regret that he didn't stay down. Jeth had a strange feeling that what he was fighting was not what it truly was.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Richter's face smiled as the assassin tried to rush right at him, but he used Force speed to rush off laterally to his left so that when the assassin had moved in front and crouched in front of his previous position as he struck forward his staff, Richter was already gone from there by 5 meters by speed and jumping away over people. Richter's movement was based on the fact that he felt Jeth close his mind off, so it was natural that an attack would come a split second after. Without the use of Force speed, Jeth would be no match for his agility. He felt the Force dissipate forward from the assassin's position, hinting that Jeth had attempted to use the Force in some way against him. Richter straightened himself as he landed in front of the counter, looking off the angle of where the storage room and Jeth's positon.

"My my, aren't we touchy? Your anger is unbecoming. You should know better than just rushing in and expecting to get a hit in. Amateur!

An gritting looking came upon Richter's face, and his eyes shined like black pearls, showing in inutterable dark strength concealed for lack of purpose. He noted the assassin's position and how he held his staff.

"Tut! At least be entertaining."

How Richter acted was unlike his true character, and it so denoted the fact of him being possessed by a great dark wraith, and that what afflicted Himiko only turned out to be a small part of its whole. He rested his left hand next to his memonto lightsaber, which he obtained after crushing the first Sith he came across. He drew the Force about him, allowing his concentration to feel its might surge to him. Any Force powers which he may call upon would be more readily activated this way. Lastly, he had concealed something last time which would surprise Jeth this time around. Truly, he did not expect Jeth to lay down, but at the same time he had an advantage of surprise. His agility already proved to surpass the assassin, yet his strength was lesser compared to his foe, although by a small margin.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Heres your chance.. Fight.. Take him down and go with Jeth...

At that moment the voice chose to speak. Abid by her weakness as she had tried to talk to Jeth for her layway behavior. Her body shook and anger spilled out and coarsed through her veins. It had been long sense she fought.. and with the intrusion of the other.. it made her unable to resist as the anger choked the room.

"I didn't want to goade you Jeth.. But now isn't the time is it?"

He could see the change spread across her fae as she let her hate and anger flow. Her attention looked to Richard as her hand flickeed to her Lightsaber. Flipping the hilt up she used the force to set the silver blade alove with its deadly hum. Lighting her face up as her eyes grew to dark opals.

"I would ask you to leave.. but.. I know you wont..."

Yes... Let me show you...

Her body lunged to the side as Himiko withdrew her free left hand. her eyes turning to Richters right leg. SHe dind't even have to move. Guilded by the power that trickled down her body as she reached out and with lightening quick speed pinched and held the femoral artery. The concentration was there and yet she smiled and was able to move as she then angled a force push at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:37 pm

(Himiko, thou hath acted like thou didn't even need to approach me first. However, I shall let it go but with a little manipulative details. Be careful next time. I do expect a pupil of Derek to be better than this, bonnie lass.)

Richter's doppleganger was very keen in feeling out the Darkside, and he felt Himiko's wraith start to take influence on her again. He thought it was intriguing, that the morsel was beginning to think about attacking the greater part. That was not a very wise decision on her part, and the wraith most especially. He saw the glimmer of her lightsaber and the hiss of its activation and the hum. He saw her approach, and allowed to get within contact range. Then, as her hand was about to reach for his right leg he jumped back slightly to his left while using his right heel to kick at her hand, then activating his red lightsaber as he slid onto and off the counter, to the opposite seating side. He flipped his body backwards before he reached the end so he would land on his feet. Anything that she tried against his previous during that time would be avoided.

"What is this? Come on, you expected that to work? Do not insult me you morsel. I'll absorb you soon enough, and whole shall we be again."

The doppleganger recognized the wraith as being one that would make the entire part that was missing complete. With the Richter as the host, who had vast potential beyond what he showed already, the larger component would search to become Darklord of the Sith.

For a split second, Richter's better self had come out, pleading with her.

"No, Himiko, don't. Go back.. to him. Find Master Ve...."

He groaned before losing again to the doppleganger.

The doppleganger had enough control to retain consciousness of what was going his host, and was able to move the body to counter or evade an attack from Jeth or Himiko.

"Ah, the fool fights. A good host he is making, despite his resistance. Better than other vessels that carried us."

Again, the doppleganger mentioned a multiplicity, which denoted part of the mystery he put before them.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 pm

This time he used the force in his movements and almost instantly he was standing in front of Nightshade with his back to her. He stood strait and held his staff at his right side and spoke as he took off his cloak, his voice a calm hiss.

“Nightshade, I picked this fight and I do not which to have it taken away from me in any way.”

His eyes narrowed at the man and his red pupils dilated a bit.

“In fact I would like you to stay away, and leave if you think it is getting out of hand...leave”

The walls around his mind vanished as the pupils in his eyes again became so dilated that they seemed to disappear. Immediately the man’s strength in the force was matched by Jeth and it would continue to be matched until Jeth’s mind was closed, which would not be until the man either left or was no longer able to stand. Now he griped his staff at its bottom in his right hand, and moved it down to his right side at an angle pointed to the ground as he slid his right leg back and bent his knees. Jeth’s eyes never moved from the man or his presence in the force and kept himself ready to attack at an opening or defend if need be. Jeth did not falter however, or even give any indication of an observation when he noticed that the man’s presence in the force was more like a clown car than anything. Similar to nightshade yet more populated, and most definitely more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streats of the City Planet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next