Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streats of the City Planet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:26 am

"Lighten up? Riiight..."

This comming from a Sith Assassian? Telling her to lighten up? All she knew was seriouslness in her life. There was nothign else that she knew. No real jokes, not even comfort. The one thing she ha denjoyed was her former Master, but even that was a blindfold. When he left, there was nothign for her. So thus after the battles and deaths of those she knew she had left and that ended up in the current situation.

"You are talking if you have a soft side... That you even care a little.. But I think you are trying to make me trust you. You want something. Its all in waht you are thinking.."

Himiko slide then closer to him. Givign him a challenging look as she felt his power seem to boil off him and lash out at her. Yet, she accepted it and tested the line as he r own power came into play. It was more a match, not even threatening. As if two predators were testing their strengths for a prospecting partner.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 am

He gritted his teeth a her comment. He moved his left hand under the table and tightened it into a fist as she came closer. How dare she test him and think she could read him. If she was going to pull this on him and then try and test him so be it, he would be able to taste what was in her yet. He then sighed and loosened up as he scooted a little closer to her as he spoke in a very calm almost lazy voice.

"So you think you can read me, and now you want to test me? "

He sighed and looked around the bar once and then right back at her glaring right into her eyes.

"I am glad that I made that man leave now."
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 am

They close enough that Himiko could feel the heat radiating off him and her to pull towards each other. She only smiled and noticed hint of ice that played on his voice. It only made her blood boil and excit her. Knowing that she was with a dangerous force user and testing him.

[i] Yes.. that's it..

She ignored the voice that had slipped up into her thoughts.

"Oh.. Why is that?"

HImiko whispered.Loud enough for his ears only as she scooted another inch towards him. Her left hand barly touching his,but it felt as if it was.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:56 am

She was really close for him to use this but she had pushed him too far now, and he did not want to disappoint. He let out a deep breath as he prepared to use the technique made famous by the Sith assassins that proceeded him. His voice was a sharp cold hiss.

"You taunted me and now I am going to be serious with you for a bit."

The wall of darkness fell away from his mind and the technique began to take its affects as the former Sith assassin's pupils dilated so much they were barely visible in the solid blackness of his eyeballs. She would feel the energy of the force within her being pulled outwards towards him as he began to drain it from her and what was within her. She would not feel and physical weakness but as time drew on she would feel less and less of her control over the force and its powers. As this was taking place it seemed that the power lost was being replaced with a scene of fear and torment. For the others in the bar it likely to late. Most everyone else was either passed out or attempting to kill themselves. The weak minded fools.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 am

"W-What are you doing?"

She knew he was doign something to her. It was obvious as she looked into the diliated pupils. Himiko licked her lips and turned her eyes to see people falling in fear or death from either their hand or others. It was in that moment that she felt the voice bellow with laughter as he tried to force her hand. HImiko gritted her teeth and fought it as the moments wove on.

"Games..." Himiko Hissed.

Ah.. I like this one..

The voice taunted as Himiko reached the last inch and touched his hand. Letting her anger flare as she drew the power to her hand before she lost too much control. Her eyes were still locked with his. As if they were lovers an dbent near kissing. But was the power of will as his warm, but cold hand warmed hers. She flared her power and let the being inside her come forth as fire seemed to eletric through her own hand. Warming hotter, and hotter until it was nothing but a red glow of pain and heat. In an attept to sear his hand as she whispered to him.

"Stop your game...What do you want with me? "

She shivvered with a sens of longing.

Don't make me do something I know I will regret...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:27 am

His eyes stayed wide and did not move. The moment her power flared the draw on it was matched and his power matched her own as he spoke again in the voice of a serpent without any emotion.

"No games...just serious fun... I was shaped for this. I can match whatever you throw at me with your own power."

In response to her touching his hand he quickly moved his hand and grabbed holding it firmly.

"Do you think pain and anger can be used against my like this?"

He took a sharp breath and final answered her question.

"You are close to me wanting you dead, but you may have use, especial with that Sith Lord within you."

He released her hand and pushed her back a bit forcefully as the effects of the assassin's technique began to fade.

"I want you to keep away from those meddlesome Jedi and walk the path you want and not the one they faced you towards."

By the time he was done speaking his control of the technique was back within the footrace of darkness surrounding his mind. His eyes returned to normal as his pupils became visible again. He then smiled at her as he opened and closed his now slightly damaged hand which he had grabbed her with. Finally he spoke in a another merry voice.

"And I want you to lighten up."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 am

"You want me for your own personal Gain.. As well as this Sith Lord Inside me.. He thinks we are a Match.. whatever he means by it.. I dont; like it..."

She hissed back at him as she straightened herself up. Forcing the power back she still scooted forward to him. Not going to let him gain anything in specifics. She refused to let him push her back. It boiled her blood for it. Despite Vegito's warnigns,, he wasn't really harming her.

"Your lucky.. I was going to do somethign you couldn't match me with.. and Im sure the game woul dhave been much more intresting.. To bad you backed ..."

Himiko Paused for amoment and moved her face to be mere inches from his as the patrons in the bar started to get up and the few dead and wounded taken out. It wouldnt' stop the establishment. No one knew there were force useres in here. All they would see in the corner was a man and women having a deep conversation.

"Off... I was prepeared to bring it up a notch.. but Im sure you couldn't have handled it.. IM sure it would have been.."

As an added jesture she stuck her hand out to raise above his under the table and brought a trickle of force lightening to her hand and shocked him.

"Eletrical..."

It was only a zap.. Hardly more then a taste as she stopped and started into his eyes with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 am

He listened to her very carefully and didn't seem to mind her being so close. He was mussed at what she was claiming however. He did not flinch as he was shocked and did not even seem to mind at all. He then spoke with a very care free hiss.

"I thought you didn't like to be this close to others. And what were you so worried about? What were you going to regret doing to me? Hm?

He raised his still slightly damaged hand and pointed at her forehead before poking it lightly.

"I am going to say it again. You are two pent up for your own good. When I said to lighten up you should have. Being on this end of the force doesn't mean you have to be some closed up power hungry person."

He sighed and closed his eyes as he shrugged.

"I mean you can be, but where is the fun in that. I would like you a whole lot better if you would just lighten up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 am

She grumbled and when he touched her forward it sent an eletrical shock through her body that she didn't understand. He was still taunting her as she backed of just ever so slightly.

" To fools.. Somethign about you.. I wanted to toe the line.. as for what I was goign to do.. you won't find that out."

There was a sparkle in her eye as she gave him a half lopsided grin. her silver eyes seemed to have grown darker as she swatted his hand away and then grabbed it.

"Im not afarid to touch others...And how do you lighten up? Show me?"

Himiko snorted then with a puff of air.

"As for power.. I suppose I do seem like I can be like that.. But I am not.. Your making me feel like I have to better you for some reason.. and I am curious now. "

Gods knew that she only knew that it could be the Sith Lord inside her. but for now the thing was silent and Himiko hoped it was on her own accord she was acting like this. Feeling herself almost in a giddy sort of odd way as she tried to relax.

"So show me how to lighten up.. if you..like.. me in that matter.." Still holding onto his hand as she didnt even realise it.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:26 am

He closed his eyes as he smiled and listened to her. She was already loosening up a bit that he could tell. He opened his eye and looked at his hand which she held on to now and raised an eyebrow at it. He then turned his head to stare right into her eyes and he could tell she was becoming putty in his hands. But to seal the deal on this "partnership" of sorts was the question. What the heck? He could always do away with her if he needed to. With a calm grin he closed his eyes and leaned forwards turning his head a he kissed her for a quick moment before pulling back and speaking in a calm voice.

"That is one way to lighten up. Is that the one you were looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:32 am

Of all the things she was expecting.. that wasn't one of them. Himiko half expected him to fight, or to add more drinks to the table. By far it was a suprise as her eyes opened to round coak bottles. Letting go of his hand as she blinked and touched her lips. They tingles, as if he had marked her in some way. When he kissed her, it had been soft. The warmth of his lips only added to the sensation as the women seemed not to hear him for a moment. Hell, she coudlnt' remember the last time she had been kissed. Not sense her Master had died. He was the only and last that she could remember.

"I... I....."

God, she felt stupid, but now her cheecks were reddedning and of all things she wasn't expecting something like that. HImiko blinked again and looked up into his eyes.

"Why?"

He didn't know her, and she actually liked the kiss. Though, she didn't have to tell him that for the reason that she hadn't set force lightening on him in the instence he touched her. Part of her thought it wasn't real and that she wondered if he would do it again. Would she let him ? But already she was chilling out and leaning into the seat in a more relaxed matter for him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:45 am

Oh yes she was his now. She stuttered and was confused and that was all he needed at this point. He leaned back in the seat with here and placed an arm around her and griped her shoulder lightly. He then spoke in a very calm hiss.

Why? Well, you asked how to lighten up and you seemed pretty demanding, that is the most punctual way that I know of lightening someone up. Did it not work?

He stared at her from beneath the shadows of his hood with a cool grin on his lips. How odd this scene was he thought but how perfect. Two darksiders, one falling for the other in a room of death and pain.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:56 am

Other then vegito she hadn't really known comfort at someone elses hands. His arm draped over her shoulder and she couldnt' help bu lean into his shoulder. Mabey he wasn't a bad guy after all? For curly he would hav etried to wisk her off? Yea, that was probably it as she looked up into his face.

"Yes.. It did actually.."

Her gaze shifted to the room then as the light seemed to flicker as she watched a few more bodies beign removed. However, theose that hadnt' been kileld were back to their drinks until one man lumbored intot he table.

"Pretty Lady you have there.."

He breathed and his breath ranked of Spice and drink. His lusty eyes looked at Himiko with a look that made her shiver and want to lash out. HIs blaster was at his hip so before her companion could do something she took his blaster from his hip. he didn't even notice.

"Leave.." She warned just once. "Not intrested..."

when he refused and she didn't say anythign else he looked to the Assassin.

"COme on man.. You can share.."

"Spare me.." Himiko hissed and showed him the blaster. His euyes widend as he recongised it. She thumbed the switch from Stun to kill and he saw that too.

"Uh.. I.. Sorry.. I can see your happy with him.. uh.."

He left and Himiko tossed the blaster ot he floor where it shot out a bolt and hit the man in the right ass cheek. He howeld in pain, fell over and crawled out of the bar. No on eeven seemed tonotice as she tunred back to Dark.

"I told you I can take care of myself..." She whispered and took a hand to his chin.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:07 am

He was about to respond to the drunken man but not before matters were taken care of. With a light chuckle he watched the man leave with a laser shot in the ass. He then smiled and fell silent when she held his chin. He then spoke with humor in his hissing voice.

“I can see that. Very well done.”

He stared at her for a moment before kissing her again, a bit longer this time. He pulled back and smiled at her.

“What would you like me to call you by?”
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:15 am

When he kissed her again, HImiko couldn't help but respond. Kissing back as she dropped her hand to his thigh. A tingle grew down her spin and she liked it. Also, she felt in a sense bad. Vegito wouldn't like her beign here with him as she blushed when the kiss ended. As of now it was her decision, and she didnt still really know what to do. He offered her apprentiship when she wanted it.

[i] Enough o fthat..

The voice spoke up against her. HImiko fell silent for a moment. Torn for that ticking seconds until she gave in for that moment of weakness. This was her decison. Not the thing inside her. Curshing it back with anger she fobide it to interfear anymore. When he asked for a name, she faltered ofr a moment. She had gone by Nightshade for years. Only a few knew her real name.

" H- Himiko.. thats my real name.. But I am also known as Nightshade..."

She felt her heart beat pick up. Part of her wanted more then. Of whatever it was. But she was content with the moment. and she wasn't sure if this was some kind of trap yet.

"What do I call you?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:29 am

He grinned and closed his eyes for a moment before speaking.

“I like Nightshade…it suits you. “

He paused at the same question asked of him. He had not been called by his true name in several hundred years. He had always been informally called upon; usually by Scythe, Dark, or even just Assassin. He finally decided it couldn’t hurt; after all it was just a name.

“You can call me by Jeth, but if you can think of some other nick name I am sure that will be fine.”

He moved his hand down on top of the one she had placed on his thigh and held it lightly.

“Just stay clear of any names that are already taken. I would hate to get confused as someone else for something as simple as a name.”

He chuckled lightly and closed his eyes again with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:34 am

"Jeth... I like it..."

She smiled and for once felt heppy. She didn't fear anything. Breathign easier for the first time in a long time. Even after the days events, he wasn't bad. Just misunderstood like she was. Of course, she couldn't tell Vegito, and that unsettled her. He was in a way her mentor of late, and would continue to be.

"You.. You seem diffrent.. Happy... I like it.."

Though, happy for a Sith was seldom. But even the darkest hearts needs love. Or something like it to cling onto. You could have all the power in the universe and still miss out. Apparently she was missing out and now sat confused with the new feelings.

" Do I still even intrest you Jeth? I am not all powefull.. and the Jedi want me to be like them.. "

She closed her eyes and waited fo r the berating. HIs hand squeesed against hers as she looked up to see he had shifted and was close to her face.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:45 am

“I am calm, and yes I suppose happy is true as well.”

He opened his eyes and stared into hers when she asked him if he was still interested in her. He tilted his head and smiled as he kissed her again.

“No one is all powerful, and the Jedi cannot and will not make you do anything you do not want to do, it is not their way. That is something the Sith have used to their advantage many of times. So go on and learn their ways if you wish. The Darkside of the force is welcomes anyone who desires it. You may come back if you ever leave. “

He held her tight and smiled as he stared into her eyes.

“Just do what you want and become what you want to be.”
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 am

" I am..."

She whsipered to him. Loving the feel of power that was washing over her from him. Was it her? HImiko still thought so as the being was quiet. It was apparent that Jeth wasn't going to force her to do anything. At least she thought so when she leaned into him and tiped her head up and kissed him again. This time taking charge as she pressed a deeper kiss and leaned into him. Pressing her chest into his side as she snuggled against him. As if she was cold and needed to be warmd.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 am

"Good."

He wrapped his arms around her covering most of her in is cloak as she pressed into him. He kissed her back though as he did so he thought about what he was doing. It was fine as of now but he would have to do what he did with every individual he came in contact with. He put her on a chain to be broken at any moment if needed, though right now he saw no reason to break the chain or have to break it anytime soon. The current was most enjoyable anyway.

OOC: Post closed for now.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:08 am

Himiko Felt something as he covered her with his cloak. He was being to her what she thougfht was gentlemenly. Only that she rarly saw it in these times. Most were about survial. Kindness didnt often come in forms such as this. So it was in that moment she didnt know what he did. But she didn't care. It was also that she didn't hear anythign come from the being in th eback of her mind. Too gon ein her own emptions she didn;t feel anythign being connected to him on a metaphysical level. EVen so, she didn't care.. and wouldn't care. For she figured she was stronger then most things.

"What do I.. we.. do now?"

She whispered when he broke the kiss. It seeemd his cool gaze was piercing her to the soul To know she was kissing a very Old man.. was beyond her. By all means she should just leave now and not let it be remembered. Yet, his gaze held her there, as if he was pulling her strings for the moment. She was at a pivitoal moment, confused, not really a Sith, Nor a Jedi, yet not all good either.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 am

With the metaphoric chain set in was as if he had split off a section of himself which held all feelings and connections with her. Being able to do this with most everything was one way he was able to effectively kept his sanity over time. He continued to listen to her now and when she asked her question of him he smiled and placed his forehead against hers as he closed his eyes and answered her in a calm whisper.

"We are of the elite in this world. Superior to most other being. So it is not what we can do that we ask....it is what do we want to do?"

He opened his eyes and stared into hers with a questioning smiled.

"We have very few boundaries that we can not overcome, for there is no one to set their rules on us right now."
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:41 pm

"I don't even know anymore. I only seek to control this thing in me at this point.. You.. Are another matter entirly.."

HImiko finished and started to move away from him. Still, she wasn't sure what else to really do. It was more a question of her own self. Whatever he did to her in th elast moments.. she didn't know. But it seemed to hold very little effect on her.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:04 pm

He listened to her words with a grin and allowed her to move away from him. With lazy sigh he stood up and stepped out of the booth taking his staff with him. He stood facing away from her for a while no saying anything and not moving before sighing again and looking back over his shoulder. He spoke just has calmly has he had been with a hiss in his voice.

“What you wish to achieve is outside the realms of anyone else’s power other than your own. And what you want to understand can only be figured out on your own.”

He looked forwards and his eyes narrowed as he began to move towards the exit of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 pm

"What? Your speaking al;most in riddles.."

Himiko replied and watched hi start to leave. Part of her wanted him to leave, the other didn't. Partly because she was so stubborn in her own right and she wanted ore answers. He was giving them to a point. So, leaving her drink she slide out from her booth and walked towards him. Catching up to him halfway through the room as she made it to the door with him.

"So your just going to leave? Just liek that? "

It was plain to see she wanted to still talk with him as there was no sense in fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streats of the City Planet
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next