Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)

Go down 
+6
Richter Belmont
Mark Kenobi
Adroit System
Thaed
clint
Redack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Richter thought about his vote. As he did so, Wind had cast his vote, although Richter was sure it was out of turn, but he made no care of it. He stood up from his chair, first giving voice to his thoughts and then voting. To his great relief no one had cast a vote for him.

"I thought much about this vote since it came about and the congregation increased a little. I thought very much about voting for Roy, since he did indeed cast the idea for this vote. He has the right intentions, as well as potential, but I mean no offense when I say that he doesn't have the experience of the others in my mind, and I do not know much abou him. Obi-Mark has an overlooked reputation and is a Jedi Master, who in the past has brought many a battle to a former Darklord known as Merlock. He also has experience with the Darkside as I recall. Wind is a Jedi that I believe is as nearly as old as Mark in years as a Jedi, and has proven personally to me that he is fully capable of battling the Sith and the Darkside itself. Vegito, though his accomplishments are kept quiet, has four padawans successfully trained and has also brought battle to some Sith, and has turned a Sith from the Darkside and is now his padawan. I would consider Terand but he is not here and perhaps not in a position to help us here. Zanic has withdrawn himself from the vote, and I do not wish to be voted for either."

He paused for a moment and then let his vote be known after a sigh.

"After great deliberation, I vote for Jedi Master Kenobi, Jedi Knight Wind, and Jedi Knight Vegito."

He then sighed with relief as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 pm

(It's really moving here tonight!)

~Vegito was a little surprised he had already received four votes for a council member. He had never really considered the possibility of himself ever taking a seat on the council. After Richter made his vote, it seemed Vegito was next to make his call.~

"I will make my vote for Jedi Master Mark Kenobi, Jedi Knight Wind, and Jedi Knight Roy."

~He remained silent afterward, wondering how Mark and Roy would vote. It already seemed as though Mark himself was guarenteed a seat this far into the vote.~
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Mark looked around to each person as they made their vote. He was only familiar with Wind and Vegito, but everyone who voted already each gave him a vote. He could not believe it. In all his years as a Jedi, he had never been given so many votes. He was in utter awe. It seemed he was finally being recognized for what he done for the Jedi. Mark did his best to restrain his feeling of pride and gave his own vote.

"For the Rule of Three council, I vote for Wind, Roy and Vegito."

Mark thought for a moment, making a tally in his head. From his estimation, that made himself, Wind and Vegito definite winners, and Roy himself had a good number of votes. As Mark recalled, the past councils that were ruled by the Three all had a backup council member. He would certainly bring up the fact that Roy should receive that position, as well as Jedi Master status, for his received votes.

The Jedi Master looked to Roy.

"The last vote is yours, my friend, if you wish to."

(Current tally:

Mark - 5
Vegito - 4
Wind - 5
Roy - 3

If anyone wants to vote out there, you should do quickly. However, at this point, all more votes would do is either: 1. Guarentee myself, Wind, Vegito or Roy a council seat [it's obvious all of us are going to some position regardless of further votes, unless there is a sudden surplus of members coming to vote]; 2. Guarentee someone on the tallied list a backup seat.)

After Roy would make his decision, Mark would answer his comlink that been quietly beeping; Mark's clone commander had been trying to reach him. The comlink was loud enough for all in the room to hear.

Mark: "This is General Kenobi, go ahead."

Commander Magnus: "There is a Holonet broadcast that just aired. It came from Ziost, and the message was to announce the reformation of the Unholy Alliance by Lord Anarcus."

Mark: "Very well. I will look into this as soon as this meeting is over. General Kenobi out."

Mark looked each person there in the eye - this matter just got serious.

"It seems Lord Anarcus is back. Let us quickly finish this council and get moving - the Darkside was apparently not sleeping while we took our time to have this meeting. I intend to go and stop him before he manages to cause any damage to the galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:41 pm

After Roy would vote, Zanic would suddenly stand up.

"I give all the new council members congradulations. I doubt any of you wanted to vote for me, but hopefully in a few years I will be in the running. I also would like to give a moment of silence for all the lost jedi out there such as Jedi Master Lancer Onasi if you will have it." Zanic spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 am

(Making it quick as well)

"So be it, godspeed boys."

With that he dispersed from the council meeting, as his vote wouldn't have changed things all that much in reality.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:20 am

"Very well. The votes have been cast - the tallied results elect myself, Vegito and Wind as Jedi Masters on the Council. Jedi Master Roy will be a backup council member.

Mark arose from the seat and followed Zanic's request for a moment of silence for all the fallen Jedi.

"May the Force let their souls rest in peace..."

After the moment of silence, Mark spoke again, notifying the others of his intent.

"I am going to make a Holonet broadcast announcing the new council, and then I am going to Ziost to stop Lord Anarcus. Anyone who wants to come is forewarned that this battle will not be easy."

(Everyone should make one last post, and then we should close the thread.)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 am

~ Now that the council vote was finished with newly ordained Jedi Master Roy leaving, the Council was official. Vegito grew a little nervous when he heard the name Anarcus. He was not heard from for a long time, and his return would mean trouble. For now, he stood up like Zanic said made his suggestion for remember the lost Jedi. After a moment, he said something like Mark did.~

"In the netherworld of the Force, I hope they will rest. I hope they will guide us too."

~After hearing that Mark would depart to meet Anarcus, he decided to finish training Himiko's training.~

"Mark my friend, I wish you well in this mission. I have a mission to finish too. It is not a mere thing of training a Jedi padawan, but her problem with the wraith remains. I must see that it is over with. But I really believe you do not need help anyways if you are just fighting him."

~He then said goodbye.~

"Dawn, Zanic, Wind, Richter, and Mark, I must go now. But, one thing though. I have planned the rebuilding of the Jedi Temple here. I will start right away, unless you think this isn't a good idea. Also, my docking bay will be safe haven for all Jedi that is looking for a place to rest as the Jedi Temple is being rebuilt. If help is needed on the battlefield, let me know.

~Then he said one last thing to Dawn and Zanic.~

"Oh and Zanic and Dawn, if you want to come to the docking bay now, you are welcome to it."

~After hearing the answer from each, he would disappear into the corridors and back to his docking bay.~

Last edited by Vegito Rikhard on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:55 am

The former Jedi Knight, now a Jedi Master, stood by Mark and Zanic as they bowed their heads in silence in respect to the fallen Jedi. It seemed as though history had finally come in full circle - the three old friends, Mark, Trever and Vegito, had gone their separate ways and found each other again, now being fellow Jedi Masters. He looked to his two old friends, smiling. Once the moment was over, the new Jedi Master addressed all in the room.

"Friends, it seems we have come a long way from hunting Merlock, Kira, Palin, Kain and Boba Fett. We have clashed blades with Akuma Acheron, Darth Penitence, Lord Anarcus, Kankaro and come out alive. All of our adventures brought us here, to this new council. After all these years of hardship, we thought we erased from Jedi history, but today, we made our names forever remembered. We have a big responsibility for the Jedi Order, and with our experience, we can do it. Let us never waver - we must unite the galaxy once."

Wind had finally decided to reveal his true name in his solemn vow to do his best as Jedi Master.

"I, Jedi Master Trever Leingod, will do all in my power to protect the galaxy from all evil, or die trying."

The Jedi put his hood back on and went to make his leave. He went to Mark, and put his hand on his shoulder. "Best of luck to you, my old Master. Show him the true power of the Force."

Trever looked back at them all before he left the room and bowed.

"The Force be with you all."

(Leaves the post)
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:25 pm

The votes were made, and each and every Jedi had voted, with the exception of Jedi Knight Roy. However, considering how the current tally of votes added up after Mark made his vote, Roy’s vote would not have made any difference. The votes did elect Obi-Mark, Wind, and Vegito as the council members, with Roy being the primary alternative.

“I salute Jedi Masters Obi-Mark, Wind, Vegito, and Roy. May ye guide us all in the way of the Jedi as the Force wills us, to peace for all.”

Unrest came upon as he heard of the return of the infamous Catalyst and founder of the Unholy Alliance, Lord Anarcus, formerly known as Marik Rayth. He stood up slowly, and made a physical gesture of respect to each Jedi Master. Then, as Zanic suggested, a brief silent memoriam was made for the lost Jedi.

“May those souls of light lead us one day to join them in the Force. Rest in peace.”

Jedi Master Roy then departed from the congregation. Jedi Master Kenobi then announced that he would seek to destroy Anarcus before he would successful re-establish the Unholy Alliance. As Vegito and Wind gave their well wishes to Obi-Mark, so did Richter.

“Master Kenobi, may the Force go with ye, and may it see to thy victory. This battle that ye seek to make could decide the turn of the tide in the near future.”

To the his surprise, Wind had announced his true name, casting off the cloak of anonymity at last as he made a vow to do his duty as a Jedi Master should, then quickly departed. Since no mention was against Vegito’s plan to rebuild Coruscant’s Jedi Temple, Richter said it to him what he thought.

“Master Vegito, since there is no argument in thy plan to rebuild the Temple, I see it as silent approval. As a Jedi Knight, I hope to see it again. Farewell ye well to all.”

Making his way to the door, he turned and gave a bow of respect and then left in swiftness.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Zanic kept his head bowed until the moment of silence was over. Roy left and Obi-Mark announced that he was going to face Lord Anarcus. He could feel vibes coming from Dawn.

"May the force guide us all. Nice to finally know your name Trevor." He then looked to Dawn when everyone started to leave. "I am sorry if you wanted to go face Anarcus, Dawn. We have to train and I'm afraid that neither of us are powerful enough to face him. It would be too periless." He turned to Vegito before he left. "We will be going back to the docking bay, but not to finish the spar. I've got to teach Dawn a few more force techniques and have a spar with her myself. Not yet, but somewhere in the future she will have her trial."

Zanic said goodbye and left expecting Dawn to follow him back to the docking bay.

(Left Post.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:52 am

Dawn turned to leave, then thought about Dusk. Almost immediately the voice was in her head.

Do you trust that man?

Dawn frowned slightly, creasing her white Force-appearance. No, not really.

Tell them, 'cause I don't either.

Dawn turned to the Jedi and said, "Don't be too quick to trust this guy."

With that she followed her Master.

(( Left Post ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4