Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)

Go down 
+6
Richter Belmont
Mark Kenobi
Adroit System
Thaed
clint
Redack
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:39 am

((Character: Jacen Valor))

~Message to the Jedi~

"As you may or may not realise, Coruscant has recently been liberated from the Sith. However, I am not one to pretend I can do anything alone. I request that all Jedi come to Coruscant to meet with me, there is much to discuss... Including the Jedi Order's position in the Galaxy..."

~End Message~

"A little short, don't you think?" An officer said.

"Short and simple, they'll now know I want them to come and assist me." Jacen replied. "Now I believe there was something you wanted to tell me."

"The senate, the one that once formed the Republic, was effectively destroyed by the Sith." The officer stated. "It looks like we're going to have to visit every planet to gain their support."

"Then thats what we'll do." Jacen said, hiding his annoyance. He'd been hoping the Sith might have kept the senate intact to ensure stability. Obviously they'd chosen the simpler path of kill most of the senators and hope that the galaxy begs for mercy. The two then walked down the corridor of the communications facility on Coruscant...

((Short but its main purpose is to get the Jedi here Razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:41 am

On route towards Coruscant on a ship she managed to find a kind captain of who was willing to bring her along, although she didn’t intend to stay on Coruscant but rather just board another ship elsewhere. However that changed as one of the crew members approached her.

“Hey, you gotta’ see this.”

Bringing her to the security room where he played a message for her he managed to pick up. It was a message sent by a man she hadn’t seen or heard of before. However his topic was of interest as he directed it to the Jedi. Apparently wanting to discuss something with the Jedi.

A dry-tone in his voice as the man beside her then said, “Can you believe it? The Jedi? They’ve vanished for a while now.” Nodding slightly she wasn’t really paying full attention to what he was saying, so she answered with a simple “Yeah…”

Though he turned to her once more this time catching her attention “Y’know, I think that’s the leader of the Wayland Empire.” She had heard a few rumors of the Wayland Empire however nothing really significant just bits and pieces. “Wayland Empire?” she answered with, curious if he knew more than she did. “Yeah, apparently one of the best military forces in the Galaxy at the moment. They say whoever’s commanding those troops in a battle must be a genius. But I don’t know much about them, just rumors.” Nodding once more she didn’t really answer now however he spoke once more “Oh, hey. We’re almost there.”

Making her way to the cockpit she then waited until an hour later until they had finally touched down in one of the hangars, stepping off she now had decided she would go meet with this man out of curiosity. Though first she would have to figure out where exactly he was.

((I forgot to add her weapons and clothing. So I'm going to copy and paste it underneath if no one minds.))

The young female Kiffar looked very much human, with slightly tanned skin, and an athletic fit body-structure. Appearing to be the age of only nineteen years old. She has very light-brown hair that reaches down to the bottom of her shoulder blades. While her hair-bangs at some points reach past her chin, they were separated so she could see clearly. Her eyes somewhat odd since the iris of her eyes were a golden' colour. On her left cheek is two small black tattoos that are basically very thin triangles, one over the other. This tattoo was the symbol of her clan.

Currently wearing her ordinary robes which included baggy light brown cloth pants that had the bottom part covering over her dark brown light boots, and on her torso is a white long-sleeved top that reaches her waist and over top it is a grey sleeveless karategi top held closed by a thin black sash. Over top of this however is a larger dark brown karategi that has baggy long-sleeves and reaches down to her thighs. Held closed by a dark brown belt with small pouches to carry things. However once more over top of this is a long brown hooded robe that reaches down past her feet. Over her forearms however are grey bandage wraps which wrapped over her phrik forearm guards. Underneath her pants over her shins are also phrik shin guards.

Underneath her robe was her phrik, and rubber-hilt Jedi Katana. While on her waist was her Mandalorian Iron dual-phase shoto lightsaber.

Last edited by Desra on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 1) Forgot my weapons and clothing. 2) Forgot to change her age. 3) Forgot my weapons again. 4) Forgot to mention why I've edited this so many times. D;)
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Just as soon as the lights produced via his on board screen dimmed, Roy's temper flared. The wall to his left found a fist in it, the aftermath being a considerable dent right where he had hit it. Infuriated, he walked back to the center console to see if the exact details of the man's location were going to be given to no avail. Either way, he figured that someone as powerful as an executive of the Wayland Empire would be organized enough to let it be known where this meeting would be held, one way or another.

Roy pushed a few buttons on the center console, trying to get the correct hyper space calculations inputted. A few minutes passed by before the ship made it's jump, and only a handful more would be gone before Coruscant would be in site.

Relaxing back in the leather chair that was sitting in the corner of the room, he buckled himself in. His face was in a lackadaisical position, his hands anxiously moving up and down his bent knee cap. It was evident he had waited some time to speak his mind, but perhaps today would be the day he had been waiting for.... Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 am

((lol oops Razz completely forgot about sending coordinates with the message Very Happy ))

"Activate the transponder beacon." Jacen Valor said. He was now sat in what had once been the Supreme Chancellors office in the main senate building, he was leant back with arms folded and his feet resting on the desk. Some might have said he was arrogant and ignorant to have done this, but as far as he could see the senate was no longer in existance and only Wayland Empire officers & soliders actually occupied the building either guarding it our working on consoles. He'd felt the arrival of at least one Jedi already, his fleet orbiting the planet were allowing anyone to come and go as they pleased so they wouldn't have informed him.

"Yes sir." An officer said and went off to activate the transponder beacon they'd brought to the senate building. The beacon would constantly transmit its location and a small message stating that Jacen Valor was there. That would be enough to let the Jedi know where to come, and anyone else that got the message... Well they'd either be turned back by the soldiers guarding the building or he wouldn't care- the Sith weren't a threat to him, if they killed him then so be it... He'd only return more powerful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 pm

"Hey, Ashaiya!" one of the men called out towards her from the ship. Turning to face him he then continued "If you're interested, some co-ordinates were just received for that message." Handing her the location on a cheap datapad so she nodded and thanked him before setting off towards the location. Making her way to the specified building she eventually spotted what appeared to be guards and such. Figuring as he expected someone to come he'd allow them to send people through without much of a hassle. Approaching at last she would approach one of the guards for directions of where she was to meet the one who sent the message. From there she'd either be stopped by them out of suspicion, or the guard would point her in the right direction and she'd be on her way.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:31 pm

"You're allowed in." One of the guards said. He was wearing the standard Wayland Empure armour- black with a red visor. The guards were only there to keep people from wandering in, but those that did were allowed in because they were going to be, presumably, Jedi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Nodding she made her way through, and eventually after about fifteen minutes she had finally found the hall that would bring her to her destination.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:48 pm

"You know, I don't like the colour of these walls." Jacen said as he looked at the red wall. He was still sat with his arms folded and his feet resting on the desk. The Supreme Chancellors office was red and he much prefered a green or yellow colour... Maybe even golds, but that might seem a little obsessive... He could sense the presence of a Jedi, oh yes... So close now... But he'd wait for them to walk into the office where he was sat and his officer was stood listening to Jacen Valor moan about the room's decoration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Entering the supposed office she was meant to meet whoever made that message, she spotted the man who made the message and what she assumed to be a guard.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Receiving the coordinates he too made his way to the building, following Ashaiya closely behind but not acknowledging her quite yet, he matched her pace to stay a good distance behind the Jedi en route to the hall that led to the room.

He would follow her straight into the room.

(I assume its ok for me to pass as well lol)
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:55 pm

"At last the Jedi arrive." Jacen said, not moving from his comfortable position. He motioned for the two to take a seat, there were about five seats in total all facing his desk. And all red and then asked them a question: "So what do you think, should the office be green or yellow?"

Last edited by Redack on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo Fix)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Sitting down, she was taken back at how seemingly random the question was. Though deciding to answer anyways.

"Neither. I prefer a red carpet, with a grey wall. Some gold lining as well."
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 pm

"I'd rather stand."

He collected himself for a moment, looking up only after he felt himself cool down.

"Perhaps it should be painted red. I was never that in to symbolism but maybe it would give you a constant reminder of the blood Wayland Empire has spilled over the years? You know, Mister... whatever your name is, I was on Coruscant the day your company turned half the population into mindless wretches, so it puzzles me, good sir, what you want from the Jedi now."

Bitter and irate would be the words used to describe his tone at this particular point.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 pm

"That was done by my clone... I'll admit at one time I was no better, but i've changed and with me the Wayland Empire has changed." Jacen stated. The comment had actually been enough to cause him to sit in the chair properly, his feet now on the floor. "What I want is for the Jedi to resume their role as keepers of the peace, I intent to retake the worlds that were once part of the Republic... The Wayland Empire will be the new galactic government and I really do hope for the Jedi to be at my side when all this is achieved."
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:25 pm

"Is it you that has changed, or is it the times that have changed? I may not be the most sociable human in the galaxy but I've heard all about the changes... The Sith, they want you dead as I am told. Seems like an odd time for a power house like yourself to recruit the order of which you have spat on for so many years?"

He relaxed back, analyzing what the man had said after the subject at hand. He directed his attention to the man's comments on the Order itself.

"The Jedi Order is in ruin, no council as far as I know, no leadership. The most powerful and intelligent of our Order have either been hunted down or exiled. Or worse, turned against us. I have come back to do everything in my power to help the situation, and that is the only reason I am talking to you right now."
Back to top Go down
Thaed

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 am

Unsure what to make of this outcry for Jedi to convene on Coruscant, the Order's remnants on Dantooine sought out a neutral entity to relay the details of both parties. The Dantooine camp, however, sent no transcript, no wishes, no message to convey -- they were wholly confident with the wisdom of their envoy.

Disembarking the city transport, the Shimuran emissary-turned-Jedi-emissary, poked at the unyielding coldness of the ground with his staff of solid rock. All this traveling was ill-tidings for the Monk and usually meant a set of troubling times ahead. He had been approached by one of the Masters of the Temple on Dantooine about this assignment and the Jedi was reassured when he had consented, adding that he was glad to assist if it meant to help the Galaxy in some way and preserve the Jedi in another.

He was ushered in through several doors, the guards obviously aware of the coming of their Order but he was surprised to see, at the last, that only 3 people occupied the designated meeting "area" -- none of which he had extended interaction with prior. The Jedi were indeed in a grave situation if this is all that could be rallied. He entered, occupying one of the empty seats just as Clint was giving his take on the current affairs of the Order.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:33 am

"Lets get one thing straight, the Jedi are the ones that attacked me first. I have no desire to redeem myself in your eyes and i'm certainly not turning to you for protection against the Sith." Jacen stated, he was aware that a third Jedi, well he asumed it was a Jedi, had entered the office. "What I am offering is a chance for your Order to rebuild itself and retake its position of defenders of the peace... All I am asking for in exchange is that you recognise the Wayland Empire for what it is and assist me in saving this Galaxy from the corruption of the Sith."
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:45 pm

"Seems to me both parties are backed in to a corner at this point. I returned to the galaxy with the intent to fulfill the oath I owe the Order, and for that and only that, I will listen to what you have to say."

With this Roy moved his head so that he made eye contact with Thaed. He nodded at the man then returned his attention to Jacen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 pm

She had remained silent while the man who had originally been behind her spoke his views, not having anything to really contribute to that topic. All she really knew about this empire was the few things she had come across in the Jedi Archives, or what was left of it anyways. As well of course rumors picked up from cantinas and such. Turning her head slightly as another walked in she didn't make the same random head-nod the other man had greeted with him, rather just turning her attention back to the man who called them here.

"There is currently no Jedi Council. Barely an Order. They only way we'd be able to really ensure a recognition of your Empire is by assuming the lead roles here and now. But aside from that, how do you intend for us to help?"
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 pm

"First of all..." Jacen said, he wasn't look at any of the Jedi but was instead looking at the a statue that the previous Supreme Chancellor had used to decorate the office. "I need someone to teach me so that I may understand the Light Side of the Force... Then of course I need the Jedi to rally governments to my Empire, including ones ruled by the Sith... In exchange I will provide the Jedi with whatever resources and assistance you need in rebuilding your Order and I will help you defend yourselves should the Sith attack."
Back to top Go down
Thaed

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:47 am

"You'd have the remnants of the Jedi Order politic Sith-controlled systems to join under your rule and offer assistance when those same Sith inevitably try to return the favor? I'm sorry -- it just seems like we'd be starting another fire when the numbers we have are too thin to manage the fires that are currently eating at the Galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:25 pm

((sorry for messing up the posting order but I don't feel like waiting for everyone to reply between each time I reply Razz and i'm bored and need something to do.))

"A price must be paid if the Jedi order desires to exist in a Galaxy that qill quickly fall under Wayland Empire control... If my price is too steep, then perhaps you can recommend your own price?" Jacen Valor stated in response to Thaed, there was that hint of over-confidence in his voice. Though really, he was going to win this war- with or without the Jedi on his side. "If you can't, then I could always begin talks with the Sith. I'm sure they would be interested in keeping their territories." It was a bluff, but really to any Jedi that had even heard of the 'manipulative' Redack they'd find it difficult not to believe he was telling the truth... Unless they truely believed he had changed, in which case they'd be right...
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 pm

"So your objective is to conquer the galaxy and let one side, either the Jedi or the Sith, stay there? In that case you would be asking us to break the Jedi Code with you, because I presume a leader such as yourself would have to know to accomplish something like that would mean you plan on killing any resistance. That means innocents would die, and in the end the Jedi would be no better than the scum of the galaxy such as the Wayland Empire you talk so much of. In fact, this proposition seems even more foolish when you look in to it. You just openly attempted a threat and a blackmail to the entire Order while three presumably armed Jedi are standing within striking distance of you? Foolish to say the least my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:05 pm

She remained silent as the two men spoke as well, though she decided not to comment on any of the things previously stated until his latest remark about him possibly talking things with the Sith. Though she found this a bit contradicting considering the very reason the Jedi were called here.

"The Sith are clearly stronger than the Jedi at the moment, if you really didn't care whether the Sith or the Jedi would remain then you would've realistically already allied with them. I think it's clear you have no intention of confronting the Sith with a truce or proposition."

With her right hand she pulled the Jedi Katana from her back and placed it down beside her, with the blade lightly leaning against her sword. It had started to get bothersome sitting with it.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 am

"My objective is to bring peace to the Galaxy, not conquer it... The only resistance to me is the Sith and I think you'll agree they aren't innocent." Jacen said to the first Jedi, the one that he asumed was either in a a very bad mood or he just hated the Wayland Empire. "You're right about oen thing, I have no intention of allying with the Sith... And while you Jedi keep trying to find flaws with my every idea instead of finding a way to help, the Sith are no doubt plotting your erradication."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next