Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)

Go down 
+6
Richter Belmont
Mark Kenobi
Adroit System
Thaed
clint
Redack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Zanic walked into the room after Vegito and Dawn. He walked in just as his name was called from the list of jedi from Richter. Richter was a good friend because he had givin Zanic his trial. Apparently they were calling to a new jedi council. He also noted Richter saying out loud the people who had padawans. He was surprised when he heard that Vegito had another padawan so soon after him. He looked to Vegito. Vegito then spoke. Afterwards, Zanic stepped forward.

"Apparently we are discussing a vote for a new Jedi Council and other things. I am Zanic as some of you know and this is Vegito. This is my padawan learner, Dawn." Zanic pointed to Dawn and then bowed to Jacen. "As a young jedi knight, I would like to withdraw my name from the jedi council vote if there is one for I am too inexperienced." Zanic nodded to Jacen. He then took a vacant seat near the back of the room.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Wind had been wandering the streets on Coruscant for quite awhile now. He hadn't done much anything of interest since he had encountered the Sith assassin after Himiko, other than dueling with fellow Jedi Knight Zanic Scorchi. He had stayed in bars, looking for signs of trouble. But nothing really happened. The Sith were in control of the Republic for a short time, but it seemed to pass in the blink of eye.

It seemed some action was taken so it wouldn't happen again. A man named Jacen had motioned to reorganize the Republic with the help of the Jedi. The Jedi Knight made his way to the meeting area upon feeling the enormous Force energy there, and the numerous auras that he recognized. Two other people, one being a Jedi, seemed to have left the meeting shortly before Wind arrived.

He strode into the meeting and threw back his hood, immediately removing his blindfold and pocketing it. Wind didn't remove it often, but it seemed the occasion was somewhat formal and wearing it here wouldn't do. He bowed upon entering the room, and patted Vegito's shoulder as he passed.

"How's Himiko, pal?" he smiled, and moved closer to Mark and Jacen.

Wind overheard some of what was being said about the situation at hand as he came in. Apparently, the election of a new council was being proposed.

"Well, if we are ready, we may as well elect the council here and now, since most of the active Jedi Knights are here. If revealing my true name is necessary for this vote, I will do so."

Those who had known Wind before his isolation would know he was by now anyway. Without his hood and blindfold, Wind's face would easily be recognizable.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Agitated, he did little to acknowledge the new comers. Not that it would matter, as the only beings in the room he needed to talk with at this point were Jacen and Mark. Pulling the cowboy hat off his head his right arm bent upwards so he could reach his scalp. He combed his fingers through his messy hair as if it were some type of stress relief and then placed the hat back firmly in it's place atop his head. On the way down his hand met the breast pocket on his trench coat, pulling a cigar out from it's dark abyss. He reached in his left pocket with the opposite arm and pulled out a cheap lighter, pulled both objects close to his lips, inhaled, and puffed at the brown cigar. A small smirk gesticulated from his face as Zanic came to the room, pulling his name from this vote Mark had set up.

Every second wasted here was a second more the Sith reigned over the Galaxy. Redack knew just as well as Roy this was the case, but there was also one other thing both men shared knowledge of. The Sith were ruthless, moral-less creatures but they did have a weakness. As was the case throughout history with their Order, if you cut off the head, you tamed the beast. The peons would survive as well as the armies and fleets they ordered, sure. But they would be without leadership, confused and scared like small animals if Belial and Malas were dethroned. Roy had met both these men when Coruscant was over run, and he knew they had far too reckless a nature to pass up a fight with a Jedi. The rest of his Order could spend their time with politics and advisement duties, but Roy had something else on the agenda.

"Well... this has been fun. Mark, you stay here and chat up this Jacen fellow, perhaps you should agree to his terms, but that isn't for me to decide. At this point it is evident the Jedi aren't ready for a new council and it was a reckless idea to begin with. As for me, I am going hunting. Should I make it back, you will know the Sith, Beial and Malas, have paid in full for their crimes against the galaxy and against this Order. If not, well than may the force be with all of you in this darkest of times."

With that he hesitantly passed by the gathering crowd, headed straight for the door. He was careful not to leave immediately in case anyone in the room wanted to voice their opinion one final time before his departure.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Dawn watched one leave, brilliant blue lasers tracking him to the exit. She also heard her Master introduce her as ' his padawan Dawn'.

Time to speak up girl.

"I'm Dawn Skywalker," she corrected. I have a name! "If we're voting for a counsel, shouldn't we hurry? Sith are still out there!"

At this Dawn glanced at the retreating man. She was sure he felt how important this was, Jedi or not.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Zanic looked to Dawn and sent a message in the force.

'Mind your tounge. These are jedi knights and Obi-Mark up there is a master.'

Zanic greeted Wind. "Greetings again Wind. I have been wondering who you really are."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:14 am

"Well we have quite the gathering of Jedi here... So shall I assume that the entire Jedi Order is going to be allied with me... Or just the select few that have actually told me their position?" Jacen stated. If the Jedi Order as a whole didn't help him then they'd be free to go away and return to their exile...
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:58 am

(This is kind of short, but I don't feel like making a drag-out post for this occasion.)

Mark looked over to Roy and called to him.

"I will join you in your efforts to eliminate the Sith, but we should at least elect a council before leaving. The Jedi Order is just going to get more disorganized if we leave it to go its own way."

The Jedi Master turned back to Jacen.

"If we are to elect a new council now, then the Jedi Order will be officially allied with you - along with our Clone army - regardless of which of its members disagree."

Mark looked to his other fellow Jedi.

"If anyone disagrees with this alliance, speak now. Otherwise, we will continue onward to elect the new council. We will be electing according to the Rule of Three. Anyone with a rank of Jedi Knight or higher is eligible for election. Anyone member of the Jedi Order, even Padawans, are allowed to vote. Make your decisions now."

(Everyone who is a Jedi, please make your three votes for council members. Invite anyone that is active to partake in this thread. We want to fairly elect the Rule of Three, and not make it seem as though we are trying to grab positions for power. This is to boost forum activity.)
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:26 am

In a matter of surprise, there were four new arrivals coming just behind Richter. For a council vote, the more, the better, as a greater number of participants in the vote adds validity. His newly acquired friends, if he could call them that, were all are part of the new arrivals. For the moment though he would skip pleasantries to finish this task at hand. Vegito agreed to the alliance, perhaps knowing very little of the discussion. Zanic and Dawn had followed suit behind him, with Zanic withdrawing his name from the list, which he respected and understood. Wind also came in, if merely to be present for the vote. He guessed that they indeed at least acquired the initial message from Jacen, so they may have a good idea what was going on before they arrived.

In the odd turn of events, Jedi Knight showed some agitation as he pulled out a cigar to vent some frustration for no apparent reason. Perhaps after thinking events over, he had decided there was little reason to stay here, though the vote for a new Jedi Council was his idea. Richter directly addressed the departing Jedi Knight.

“Wait, my fellow Jedi. Why leave? This vote is an idea from which thyself has made. Why not see to its conclusion? All of us here have had enough of no leadership within the Jedi Order, at least I reckon so. It is not possible for one Jedi to take on Malas and Belial unless they are careless, which I do not believe to be so. At the very least, make thy mark here, as thou would conceive to do so in battle, insomuch as I would venture with thee after this. Is there something that thou hath conceived now that it is thy wish to depart now?

Afterwards, he would see to the vote as soon as everyone had made their voices made for the ready. He acknowledged the newly arrived Jedi, and then addressed the head of the Wayland Empire.

“As thee must know Jacen, the large majority of known active Jedi are here. The only one I know that has not made an appearance is Jedi Knight Terand, who is on his own errand right now. I believe I can speak that the Jedi Order as a whole, what is left of it, seems to agree with this alliance, or so it seems. I have not heard of anything contrary. Even now though, we await for such an opinion against it. Why not wait for it a little longer?”

Then he addressed the only Jedi Master remaining in the Jedi Order. He had deliberated with this idea for some time now, and perhaps expected resistance to this idea, for it was daring move.

“Master Kenobi, since thou art the only remaining Jedi Master, and if Jedi Knight Roy truly speaks that the Order is not ready for a new Council, I would plant a suggestion. If everyone agrees to it if this Council does not take place, I would like to have ye as the temporary leader of the Jedi until the Council can be established. If thy methods are for the greater good of the Jedi as thy intentions should be, than I see no reason not to follow one man as the Jedi once followed Luke Skywalker in the past. Let me remind ye, this is only a temporary solution, and re-establishing the Jedi Order and its Council, along with their positions and duties for the greater good of our Galaxy, is the final end for this means. As ye all know, this position of power is too much for most men, and if this happens, I suggest Master Kenobi take utmost care in this, otherwise it would be trouble him, as well as us.”

He then awaited the answer or rebuttal to this.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:44 am

"If I might interrupt your little council election for a moment..." Jacen said as he pulled a small crystal object out of his pocket. If the Jedi were paying enough attention to their force sense they'd realise it was in fact alive- to some degree anyway. he then held another one, identical, out in his other hand. "Could one of you kinds use Force Ice on one of these crystals... And Force Stasis on the other..."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 pm

"I don't really like this idea, Richter. I will only accept this position if, and only if, all Jedi here agree to it. I would prefer for the Jedi Order to ruled by a council. One man taking on all of that is... a huge responsibility, however temporal."

Mark replied to Jacen's request.

"First, I would like you to tell me why. What are in these crystals that you need me to use the Force on them?"

Mark looked at Jacen, wondering if his request was more of a test.

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:08 pm

~Vegito approached slowly when Jacen requested that he wanted them to use Force powers on those crystals, but he did wonder what they were. They had the illusion of looking alive, but he wasn't sure. When Mark asked why they needed to use Force powers on the crystals, Vegito stopped his course of action when he was about to call on the Force.~

"I wonder, what are these things?"

~He waited for Jacen to answer them.~
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 pm

"They're a species of living beings, just like you and I, called Tsils... As for the why, I doubt you could truly comprehend what insane ideas are floating around my barely stable mind." Jacen stated. "Now if you'd please carry out my request?"
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Mark take Jacen's word as he had said it, for he too felt an odd aura coming from the crystals. The Jedi was quite familar with Tsils, as he had to stop Merlock from using them on Coruscant. He knew what (hate missing words)crazy idea what was probably going Jacen's head, but fulfilled his request anyway.

"Very well, I shall do as you asked."

Mark used the Force to ice the one crystal and used stasis on the other.

"Anything else, friend?"

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspell)
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm

"Good." Jacen said, the satisfaction of getting what he wanted was clear on his face. He then suddenly stood up. "If you suddenly change your mind, then let me know." Jacen then left the room and eventually the senate building... If the Jedi did change their minds, they'd be able to contact him easy enough... He was after all the Emperor of the Wayland Empire...
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 pm

~Vegito ran to ask Jacen what was going before he left the building.~

"Jacen, if you are leaving, does this mean there is an alliance or there is not?"

~He would return to the room as soon as Jacen answered him.~
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 pm

"As long as the Jedi are willing to accept my alliance then there will be one." Jacen said, not slowing down or turning around as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 pm

~When Jacen answered, he intended to turn back, but another question then came to mind.~

"One more thing then, is there any terms in the alliance that you want or the Jedi want?"

~He said it louder as Jacen distanced himself from him.~
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm

"Only that the Jedi trust me when I say I'm only doing what's best for the Galaxy..." Jacen said, still going. But he spoke louder, to be heard...
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 pm

~Vegito nodded to the answer.~

"Well then, may the alliance between us be good."

~Vegito returned to the chamber and then found a seat to sit down in. He remembered Richter's suggestion of giving sole authority to Mark for a short time as the Jedi reorganized themselves, and then give it over to the Jedi Council once it was made.~

"Well, I would rather have a Council, but the number of Jedi are too low for a Council. It looks like that anyways. I will go with the majority decision of what is going to happen. I will vote when it comes to that."

~Vegito then answered back to Wind about Himiko.~

"Himiko, she is doing better, but that wraith still there. She will need more time. Thanks to you though, Zanic has gotten a little better in battle and now has a new apprentice already."

~Now he waited to see if Roy would do anything more.~
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Richter just sat in his seat as Jacen presented his crystals, with Obi-Mark and Vegito questioning what they are. Interesting enough, they were living beings, and Obi-Mark fulfilled Jacen's request on using Force powers on them. Jacen departed, with Vegito following him and then returning after a moment. Vegito said he would support the decision of the majority on what to do with the Jedi remnants.~

"Well then, I suggest we start with Roy making his decision if he wishes. If not, may we go by youngest Jedi to oldest Jedi by service term. If so, Dawn may make the first vote if the rest do not say anything contrary."

Right now, it seemed Richter was acting like a delegate more than a Jedi. He wished for nothing of authority at the moment. If it came to that, he would do his best, but he would rather not have it now.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Now just two paces ahead of him was his portal back to the rest of the galaxy, the real world. An inviting thought, but one that he ignored for the time being. For one reason or the next, he couldn't bring himself to walk out on the meeting just yet. Perhaps it was the fact that the Order would either live or die on the next few decisions made by the party before him, or perhaps it was something else. He couldn't place a finger on the source, but it was as if his legs would not allow an exit just yet. A peculiar event, to say the least.

He fidgeted a bit, coaxing himself into a small spin so that he would once again look in on the room before him. This decision had been brought fourth because of his actions and he must see it through at this point.

A tender puff off the cigar cleared his mind a little bit, giving him some solace despite the fact that he felt almost alone in the room at this point. Clearing his throat he spoke back to Belmont,

"If it must be done now, then so be it. But I will not be the one to vote first, nor do I promise a vote at all. Go ahead and allow the others to give their input, but before you do..."

He gazed over the room, meeting each individual with his icy blue eyes. The glint of happiness that once swam through his pupil was all but gone, yet he tried to be inviting to grab their attention. He cleared his throat of smoke and without hesitation finished the sentence.

"before you do... make sure that it is acknowledged this vote could spell life for the Jedi Order... our Order. Or it could spell death. Think carefully and do not succumb to raw emotion, fore it would be a pity if something as minuscule as this meeting was the bane of our entire existence friends."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Zanic stayed quiet the whole time taking in all the information. Apparently they were going to have a vote. He was shocked when Jacen wanted the two crystals to have force used on. Zanic added on to what Vegito said.

"Yes Wind. Because of you, I have grown a lot in battle. My apprentice is growing every day now too. You also did a lot of the work Vegito." Zanic nodded to Vegito. "If it hadn't been for you, I would still be living on the streets down there or dead by now."

Zanic then nodded to Dawn. "It looks as if you have the first vote then."
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Dawn started and stared at her Master in shock. "M-me?!"

Is it because I'm the youngest? I don't think I am... just because I'm short... No. Don't go there. Okay, so... Counsel, my votes. Mark or Wind for sure. Terand If he can. If not, Vegito or Richter.

But Richter's a bit Dark.

Eh?!

In her minds eye a young boy appeared and Dawn's force eyes widened. It was Dusk.

Richter sometimes feels weird. Vote for Wind, Mark, and Vegito.

Mm hmm. Okay, I trust you.

Blinking, Dawn realized her own presence dim. There must have been two in her at once.

Time to vote. "Alrighty then. I'd nominate Mark, Wind, and Master Vegito."

To her own surprise, Dawn's voice was strong and clear, despite her inner fear she would do this wrong. She glanced again at her Master for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Zanic nodded at Dawn's 3 votes. He then stood and spoke up.

"Since I come next in the line of age, I vote..." He paused briefly for emphasis." Wind, Mark, and Vegito ." Zanic sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:30 pm

(I'll make this quick post, and then I am off.)

Wind was not sure if he was next in line, but he felt inclined to voice his opinion and made his vote.

"For this election, I vote for Mark, Roy and Vegito. These three Jedi have been quite active recently and have good reputations, according to what I have seen and heard."

Wind took a seat and waited for everyone else to vote as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next