Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space - To Balmorra!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:24 am

Silently following the man and Terand, she was taking note of everything she could. Perhaps it would come into use a following time. Yet that thought and whatever else she had taken note of abruptly shattered under the weight of a sudden 'scream' in the Force, a light gasp escaping her throat and almost causing her to grip in her head like it was physical. Though enough to force her down to one knee she closed her eyes tightly attempting to sort this out, just trying to find the reason behind the incredible alarm. She felt as not only many lives were just suddenly ended, but many more abruptly cried out in emotional pain. Her eyes watering slightly she had to take a moment to digest this, otherwise she most likely would have trouble continuing. While this may cause some confusion from those around her she didn't even have enough strength to check if it was just her.

Though after a few minutes she was able to clear her head of this scream in the Force, and stand once more. She didn't intend to remark on it now instead she would save her questions for Terand once appropriate. Catching up to Terand and the man she found that they were looking into what appeared to be a sort of Library, although small. Of course that didn't necessarily mean anything.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Terand looked at Niral and then the computer. He stepped up and placed his hand on the scanner. The device activated and scanned his hand while a needle poked the back up his hand for the DNA sample.

"Jedi Knight Terand Ranus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Niral watched in anticipation, and a dead silence hung over the room for a moment before the computer bleeped, an indication that it accepted the samples. He breathed a sigh of relief and his shoulders slumped, then he gave the Jedi a smile. "You have no idea how glad I am that you are who you say you are...and it's a good thing for you, too, because otherwise the security measures installed here would have made sure that none of you made it out of this room alive." Raising his hand up to eye level, the old man revealed the keypad he held in his hand. "If you had answered incorrectly, the security measures would have gone into action, and I would have been able to save myself by inputting a code in here. But..." he said, pressing a few of the buttons, "now I get to enter a different code, one that will help you towards your goal."

As he pressed the ENTER key on the keypad, a small panel opened in the wall, and Niral stepped over to it. Pressing his own finger to the scanner, he recited the Jedi Code by memory.

"There is no Emotion; There is Peace

There is no Ignorance; There is Knowledge

There is no Passion; There is Serenity

There is no Chaos; There is Harmony

There is no Death; There is the Force

There is no Ending; there are only new Beginnings."

He paused for a short time, to let that sink in. An experienced Jedi would notice right away that he had said a line not included in the Jedi Code. "May the Force be with us all."

A chime sounded, proof that the machine had accepted both Niral's fingerprint and voice samples and the pass-phrase (made different than the usual Code by Lancer's addendum) he had recited. There was some static, and then the blue image of the Jedi Master Lancer Onasi resolved itself in the middle of the room. Niral turned to watch, interested in what it had to say; after all, he himself would not have been able to access this message, as he was not able to access the Jedi Archives.

"Greetings, my fellow Jedi. This is Jedi Master Lancer Onasi speaking. If you are reading this message, it is probably because I have not yet returned from my mission, in which case I am likely dead...although if the galaxy did not become a new Galactic Empire soon after my disappearance, I likely succeeded in this mission. If you have received my previous message, you already know that my mission was to stop a mighty Sith Lord from starting up the Galactic Empire once again, and I came here during my search. I have found a lead here that I feel could perhaps lead me directly towards the Sith Lord's location. I received a secret message from a Bothan named Mel today. Enclosed was the disclosure that he may have the information I sought, along with a place and time for a meeting. When I arrived, the bartender at the cantina handed me another message telling me that Mel would meet me on Bothawui. It is out of the way, but I am encouraged. The Bothans have the greatest spy network in galactic history, and if anyone can find an elusive Sith Lord, they can. I am mindful of the fact that there's a reason that they approached me instead of the other way around; they want money, but fortunately there's more than enough money in the NJR reserves to satisfy them. I mustn't wait on this information--I have to leave now, and unfortunately I must take leave of my friend, ex-NJR Admiral Niral. If all goes well, I will be back with the Jedi within a few weeks. May the Force be with you."

The message fizzled and went out.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 pm

"This is beginning to feel like a wild goose chase."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Niral peered closely at the Jedi Knight, studying his facial expression. "That doesn't mean you're giving up, right? We have to at least figure out what happened to Jedi Lancer!" His mind racing to think of means to persuade Terand not to give up on the hunt, Niral said, "Like he said, the Bothans have the greatest spy network in the galaxy. If Jedi Lancer went there and told them of his quest, they likely tracked him as far along the way as they could...perhaps to his final destination. Of course, they won't dispense information for free...but I have access to the reserves of NJR funds, which have been safely locked away earning interest for all these years, and I can get you what you need to pay off the Bothans...I know that the Jedi generally don't tend to have a whole lot of personal wealth anyways."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:35 pm

"I'll continue my search for as long as time will allow, but I fear motions have been set that gives us little."

Terand pondered for a moment. He knew money was going to be a problem since he didn't have much. Most of his money usually went to weapons or parts.

"That's for sure. I'll take what I can get."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Niral nodded, a thoughtful expression on his face. He would feel more secure if he could just take the money out of the account, but if time were as short as Terand said, he could speed things up a bit if he were to just give Terand the account number and access codes. It all came down to trustworthiness: was Niral willing to give Terand the codes? He weighed the options for a moment, shifting back and forth between the choices, but if he couldn't trust a Jedi, who could he trust.

"Great. Then, I'll transmit the access codes et alia to your datapad." He withdrew his datapad and commenced transmitting. "Good luck, and may the Force be with you...and tell Lancer when you find him that I'd like a word with the old rascal!"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Terand removed his own datapad and confirmed the transaction. Placing the datapad back into his jacket pocket, he nodded his head to Niral.

"I will, and may the Force be with you."

With that said, Terand left with Ashaiya and Janella. Along the way to his ship, he stopped to with draw all the funds from the NJR account and then headed straight for the ship and left the planet.

((Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space - To Balmorra!!   Space - To Balmorra!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space - To Balmorra!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3