Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ziost - First Lessons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:28 pm

Kel instantly saw three rocks fly towards him. He bent backwards dodging the first, moved his body sideways to dodge the second one, and split his knees apart to dodge the third.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:46 pm

"...Your apprentice is abnormally submissive for a future darksider Zyrin."

Silently Desra Lodet or Lady Lylith, depending on who you are leaned against a nearby wall. Having entered while the two were in training she decided to watch her former apprentice teach his own. Though as random as this was she actually had a reason to be on this planet, however coming across them was simply a favorable chance. Well more of Zyrin than the boy he was teaching, although she supposed he may be of use. The Sith Lady was most likely sensed long ago, if not then her comment would now make her presence obvious to both of them. Zyrin most likely would recognize her easier, since her species did not age as quickly as others. Appearing to be merely two years older than when she first knighted him. When in fact it had been quite a few.

"Not like how I remember you. You were cold, quiet, uncaring. But not submissive..."

Pressing herself off the wall she stepped forth in her usual Jedi-like robes, with two electrum lightsaber hilts on her waist.

"Perhaps more physical discipline is necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:35 pm

"Well it wouldn't do me any good to just hill him when I can at least get some fun out of him. You should know that by experience."

Kaidon had replied to her first comment without turning to greet Desra. He had sensed her earlier but allowed her to play her little hiding game. He was in the middle of training after all.

"If I wasn't cold and uncaring, I'd simply put him out of his misery so he wouldn't have to endure the training I'll put him through. Yes, more physical discipline couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Kel listened intently. Physical discipline. Well, if he wanted to be a Sith, I guess he would have to go through this.

"Give me what I deserve Master." Kel hissed. He didn't like agreeing to be hurt, but it was the only way he was to be able to kill Jedi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:42 pm

"As I said, note how he said deserved."

Sighing, she just walked out to do whatever she came to do at first.

((I have to unexpectedly go now. ~_~; So I won't hold up the training.))
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Kaidon glared at Kel. He was being far to submissive now. Kel would soon feel an invisible force wrap around his neck as Kaidon lifted his hand towards him. The force around his neck started to tightened until Kel's air supply was completely cut off.

"If you're so submissive then you won't make a decent Sith. I'd do the Order well by ending you now."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:37 pm

"No!" shreiked Kel. "I will never give in!"

Kel used force Push on his master while being lifted up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Kaidon felt the push and grinned. The grip he held on Kel was released with a push that would knock him back onto the floor.

"If you're weak then you will never kill Jedi."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:15 pm

"I am not weak!" Kel screamed. He unsheathed his claws and made scratch marks on the floor. He rushed at Kaidon and slashed at his neck with his right claws.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Kaidon smirked as Kel rushed into another attack. With his legs slightly apart, Kaidon timed Kel's actions with his own. Once Kel was within range to use his claws, Kaidon's body made a slight twist to the left as his right leg was brought up. This caused his upper body to lean back and thus avoiding the slash to his neck. As Kel made his attack, Kaidon made his own. His right foot thrusted out into Kel's stomach with enough force to knock the wind out of him and make him stumble back, if not fall back to the floor. Given the timing, closeness of the two, and Kel's position from his attack, there was little he could do to avoid the kick.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Kel turned quickly and was kicked in the stomach knocking him on the ground. Kel got on his feet again looking at his master breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Going back to a standing position, Kaidon looked down at Kel. The smirk still on his face.

"Much better my apprentice. However, if you attack me again, I may not go so easy on you. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:52 pm

"Yes Master." Kel said obediently.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am

"Good. Next you will learn how to do a Force jump. Concentrate the force into your legs and let it release."

With that said, Kaidon jumped back ten feet into the air and flipped at the peak of his jump only to land on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:52 am

Kel felt the force flow through him and he jumped and pretty soon he was about five feet from where he stood earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - First Lessons   Ziost - First Lessons - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ziost - First Lessons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2