Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant - Shdaows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Coruscant - Shdaows Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant - Shdaows   Coruscant - Shdaows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Hurried footsteps sounded as the jedi master made his way towards the senate building. He was alone, his padawan having been sent to the hanger where they had landed. Despite the shadow of night, the city streets were far from dark, with pools of artificial light cast by neon signs and orange street lights. But shadow existed, and he kept to them out of instinct. His white robes did little to conceal him, and a black cloak seemed almost too dark against the building walls.

The distance between the senate building and the jedi temple that he was leaving from, was farther then most would care to walk. But Ket wished to have a sense of the people before he arrived. It had been years since he stepped foot on Coruscant. And despite his distaste for the mechanical nature of the metropolis, he knew his stay here was far from over. But still, time was of the essence, taking a short cut through an alley way.

Posted by Darth Carnage Jul 2, 2009 -- 02:54:39 am

Like a beacon of light, the Force of the Jedi penetrated the figure’s senses. It was almost soothing, beckoning. Carnage grinned behind the mask. The figure suppressed the outrageous power that resided within, toning it down to where it was a mere disruption in the atmosphere. Carnage slinked behind the Jedi, moving like his shadow. The figure took a long moment to survey the man, reading him slightly.

At last, the dark sider decided to make an appearance, knowing he was alone. With one swoop of a cloak, the figure stood before the Jedi. Regardless of how he may have reacted, the figure made no motion towards any weapons. After a moment, the figure spoke, an ambiguous voice entering the man’s mind.

“You appear to be an important Jedi.”

____________________________________________________________________________-

My Reply

It was shocking how fast the figure had appeared in front of Ket, the jedi master caught completely off guard. It was an unusual feeling not expecting something,. It hadn’t happened to the jedi master in sometime, let alone a dangerous foe. Or perhaps this wasn’t a dangerous foe at all, which would explain his inability to sense its arrival. The thought caught him as he reached for his saber, his hands freezing just as his fingers graced the silver hilt.

“Do I?”

He replied cautiously, his fingers still resting hesitantly on his lightsabers. On the outside, he seemed calm and collected, though noticeably nervous at the situation. Inside, he was not much different, though perhaps somewhat more alarmed as every sense had since shifted to red alert.
Back to top Go down
Cheese

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Shdaows   Coruscant - Shdaows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Carnage did not miss the man’s movement towards his sabers. The figure watched silently, making no movements at all. Once assured the Jedi was ready to listen, Carnage continued speaking.

“I’m sure you’ve heard a lot about the Republic’s strange activities. In fact, I’m sure you’re on your way to see the Chancellor himself.”

The dark sider continued hiding its extensive knowledge of the Force. There was no doubt, by now, that the Jedi would believe Carnage to be a weak Sith. In fact, that was probably the only reason he chose to listen. Deciding to get right to the point, the figure reached into the confines of the cloak and drew out a few tapes.

“I have been investigating the matter for reasons of my own. However, I have decided that I have a proposal for you. You have no reason to trust me, so view this now.”

Carnage handed the tapes over. He could view them instantly. It contained footage of the Chancellor switching back and forth to clawdite form. It also had a few Senators that did the same.

“I have found several Senator bodies, and I have a Senator that needs protection. He will testify.”
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Shdaows   Coruscant - Shdaows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm

Ket’s eyes moved to the tapes as they were removed, an eyebrow rose in suspicion. The sith before him felt weak, or so it seemed. But its prowess was not the jedi masters concern. He had never been one to underestimate, having learned that lesson far before he was jedi.

As the dark sider continued, Ket’s expression became dire, an unmistakable look of alarm sweeping across his face. Skeptical at first, it was not until he had viewed the tapes, that dread became more stable. He expected things to be amiss, but had not expected this. His gaze returned to the sith inquisitively

“Why have you shown me this?"
Back to top Go down
Cheese

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Shdaows   Coruscant - Shdaows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:26 pm

“Even I cannot fully understand my motives. The dark side is driven by emotion…and that means more than mere hatred and malice.”

Carnage paused for a long moment. It could have been a mistake. The wars waged between light and dark siders had been burned into everyone’s memories. Either way, it did not matter to the figure. Carnage had no business with the imposter or the government affairs.

“In an orphanage on this planet, there is a little girl named Freiya Circin.”

The figure paused for a long moment, obstructing the small hints of emotion creeping into the thoughts. Carnage had to move on from such petty setbacks. The figure continued.

“In exchange for my help, I would like you to take that girl as an apprentice. I want you to keep her uncorrupt and show her the path to the light. Save her from the destruction an endless thirst for power leads to. Do not tell her who sent you, and do not ask me who I am. This datapad has directions.”

The figure passed the datapad over. Carnage had no regret for the actions. The figure turned to leave before pausing for a moment.

“The direction to the Senator is also on it. Find him and he will be of further information. I ask a very simple thing in return for my aid. With how scattered you are, you could use an apprentice. And I assure you, she will be promising.”

With that, the dark shadow began walking away, slowly meshing into the darkness, like a monster retracting into its lair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Shdaows   Coruscant - Shdaows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant - Shdaows
Page 1 of 1