Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Terand was growing tired of waiting for a reply from Scythe. He looked towards Corric as the man answered his phone and watched with interest as he conversed with the man on the other end.

"That must be what Ashaiya wanted to tell me. Seems I should get more information on what happened at the meeting."

With or without Scythe and Corric following him, Terand stood and made his way to the gym. If either of the two men tried anything on board the ship then the sensors and hidden turrets would take care of them.

"Ashaiya, I have received word that the Jedi at a meeting with the Wayland Empire have agreed to an alliance. Was that what you wanted to speak to me about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Walking in just as she was in mid routine of her self-taught martial art training, she stopped instantly when he spoke. Looking to him she was surprised he already knew what she wanted to mention, although she didn't actually know the end result. She just knew that it was likely to go that way.

"Yeah, it was."

Standing up straight she sighed. She didn't want the Jedi to join that man.

"They're basically going to become a military now."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:47 pm

"So it would seem. I wish to know more about what transpired in the meeting."

Terand was to the point. The situation had taken a drastic turn for the Jedi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:06 pm

"Obviously I wasn't there for the whole of it, but I did arrive there first. I was followed by another Jedi there and he pointed out the man that called the Jedi there was apparently the Emperor of the Wayland Empire. Someone else who was trained then entered, soon followed by someone who wasn't. His name was Dakar...Constanten? The last name was close to that anyways. But apparently the CEO of the Arc Corporation."

Thinking back on what happened next, she wanted to make sure she retold this in the same order as they had appeared. Although far less detailed.

"Following a bit more talk another man entered, who called this Emperor 'Jacen'. Anyways after a bit more talk that same man then proposed the Jedi take the fight to the Sith. The man who originally followed me in agreed briefly after wards. Continuing on eventually this Jacen man then said something about how the Galaxy didn't understand him when he was...'Redack' and especially now that he doesn't follow the darkside."

She was having trouble remembering specifics, and she didn't feel like digging through the memories of her objects. The information was too specific to quickly do so anyways.

"The man who originally followed me then proposed whoever was in that meeting then decide on a Council then and there. Dakar seemed to oppose this idea at the time being. Or at least wanted to make sure the Jedi knew the weight which were on our shoulders. The Jedi who originally titled Jacen for me then tried to reassure him, but assuming he'd be able to keep the Emperor in check. I suppose he wasn't quite reassured as Dakar left the meeting. I didn't agree with what was being discussed so I decided to depart as well. That's all I got. Though on my way out I did pass an odd man, and while he didn't seem odd to me at first. I heard a bit of his speech on my way out and he seemed to try and speak Basic, but he made up a bunch of words while doing so. Likely new to the language."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"So it looks like a few individuals are making decisions for the whole order. I don't like the thought of this. The future of the Jedi Order rests on what they have done at the meeting."

Terand thought on this information for a moment. Jedi with no authority making deals on behalf of the order didn't seem right to him. If they were careless then the Jedi Order would be in trouble.

"Dakar has sent a messenger by the name of Corric to find me so that a meeting can be arranged. Just a little while ago he sent a message. From what I have gathered, Dakar found the meeting unsatisfactory so I'm going to see what he wants."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:39 pm

"Very well. I suppose I'll gather some more information on this meeting. I'd like to know the conclusion."

Though she did not intend to do this quite yet, as she would prefer to finish her self-taught lessons. That and it wasn't completely necessary to go hunting for the information, as she could always contact her family. With their political power they'd most likely be able to send some information her way.

"It may just decide whether or not my career as a Jedi will continue..."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:33 pm

"Very well, I'd also like to know more about what happened."

As though acting right on cue, the ship's computer came over the loud speaking in the gym.

"I have just received and recorded two holonet messages that you should see immediately."

Without checking on Ashaiya's reaction, Terand made his way back to the meeting room and switched on the holonet table. First the message from Anarcus played about the resurrection of the Unholy Alliance followed by Mark's message about the new Jedi Council and him going to face Anarcus. Terand lowered and shook his head in disappointment at both messages.

"It seems that the Jedi have given in to Jacen's requests and also made a new Council amongst themselves. Given these acts and one of the new council members rushing off for a battle, I can not follow in this leadership if this is how the Jedi will act."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm

She was almost shocked at when the computer came on, however that quickly subsided as she reminded herself they were dealing with the Force here. She wouldn't be quite surprised if the entire Jedi meeting had abruptly walked into the ship and told them what happened personally. Following Terand to where the message would be relayed, so listened to the first one which belonged to Anarcus. He was one she had heard of when she was younger. This was slightly intimidating. Though that too was drowned soon in what the results were of the meeting.

Tilting her head back with her hand resting on her forehead, she sighed deeply. Clearly disappointed at the results.

"The Jedi are going to lose their way. They're going to focus on the Sith and forget about the people. They'll only be harming the Galaxy more. It's always the innocents that get caught in the middle...Then once all that is through, that Jacen is going to initiate whatever he was planning."

Looking down she sighed once more, with which she then looked up to Terand.

"I don't think I can call myself a Jedi anymore. As short as my time was I honestly don't think I can. I just can't support their motives. Their goals are in the right mind...but that won't matter once the means goes into play."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:15 pm

"I understand just what you mean. The Jedi have been so caught up with fighting the Sith that they forget about the people are in the middle of things. People see the Jedi as being no better than the Sith. When we first met, you thought that way."

Terand's eyes gazed around to the others in the room. His gazed focused to Corric. If he left the Jedi then there was no point in meeting with this Dakar fellow. Terand took the chance to take in all the thoughts in his mind and sort them out. Changing his gaze from Ashaiya, Terand replied with his choice.

"Although I agree with their goals, I do not agree with their methods. I am no longer a Jedi. I'm still going to meet with Dakar. Although I will no longer call myself a Jedi, i may still be able to help the galaxy in some way."

Last edited by Terand on Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing mistakes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 pm

"I'll try and assist you Master. I too can no longer follow the Jedi. I can't be apart of something that I do not agree with. Therefore I'm no longer a Jedi."

Speaking up once more despite how many people were around, she didn't quite care at this point.

"Unlike the Jedi I will not abandon my oath. I swore to protect the people and that's what I will continue to do. With or without the Jedi. I must not abandon my mission."

Deciding to now conclude this, she was curious as to what she would do now. She had to find some sort of footing in which she could continue to help the people of this Galaxy. Especially for what was to come.

"So I guess I'll be traveling with you Master."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:00 pm

"Very well. The more I have with me, the more we can do."

Turning to face Corric, Terand now addressed him. He still held on to the man's blaster and, in a gesture of good faith, handed the weapon back.

"Tell me where to meet Dakar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:04 pm

"I'll be back in the gym. Mentally yell if you need me."

She stated 'mentally' yell simply because using telepathy was far less obvious, and could be used quite well in a situation that required you to move a group. Unless of course they weren't use to random voices in their heads, then it'd likely just be a bit more problematic. But pushing all that aside she returned to the gym where she would continue her training.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Corric waited patiently as Terand spoke to the woman, twiddling his thumbs in silence despite feeling the urge to interrupt. No doubt Dakar would be able to be of assistance, and information to Terand. But as the conversation drifted, so did Corric’s thoughts. Questions of why he had tracked down Terand, why he was following Dakar’s orders. He would need to do some soul searching when he returned to Corellia, or even on the way over. But as the conversation quickly turned to include Corric, a bewildered face hung on his face for a second as Terand held the blaster out.

”Corellia…”

Corric said, accepting his weapon back hesitantly before holstering it at his side.

[/b] “He’s the CEO of the ARC Corporation. He can’t be that difficult to track down. It’s not like he’s hiding or anything. “[/b]
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:25 pm

"Well you'll have to forgive me. I move around alot and hardly pay much attention to who is in charge of what company."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:28 pm

"All you need to know is that his name is Dakar Constantine, and he's on Corellia. He'll be looking for you. In fact..."

Corric tossed Terand the small com-link.

"That'll give you a direct connection to Dakar."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Catching the com link, Terand examined the device before placing it within one of the pouches on his belt.

"Got it."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:34 pm

Corric looked around... it seemed like his mission was over. It was time to get his next assignment.

"Well then... I'm outa here. I'm sure we'll bump into each other somewhere along the way."

Corric said with a grin, walking freely out the ship. He felt no reason that Terand would try to stop him. And now, Corric could either head back to Corellia, or make a few pit stops. Decisions decisions.

(leaves post)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 pm

((Just to let you know Terand, Janella and I were outside the ship. And I can't believe you 2 are leaving the jedi. You better change your sigs then.))

Sklave got up and stared at Janella ten feet away. He looked toward the ship. He had heard every word of it. He walked over to the docking bay doors to wait for Jeth. He yelled across to Janella.

"You are lucky this time jedi! I hope we meet again." Sklave said with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 am

Janella felt the other awaken and followed his lead, she made to walk up the ramp but stopped as she heard the lizard shout to her. Her eyes narrowed slightly and she spoke in a soft, low voice that he would hear in his mind more than through his ears.

"I'm sure we will meet again, but next time i'll be ready."

She walked to the top of the ramp and stopped again.

"I can see why you would wish to use your anger to control others... but your anger will consume you. And in the end, the only thing that will be controlled... is you."

Their engagement finished she walked into the ship, passing Corric as he left. She met his eyes and gave him a curt nod before rushing to her Masters side.

"Master, I heard everything."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:07 am

"You're welcome to continue your training with me, but understand that I can not knight you as a Jedi."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:12 pm

He had listened to all he could from where he was and finally when all conversions where over he headed to leave the ship and back to his own, a sharp grin on his face. He heard Janella speaking to Sklave and narrowed his eyes as he passed her and spoke with a cold hiss.

"Do not speak to my apprentice in such a manor you and him have different views in this world. You have no right to try and change anyone else other than your own, especially not his or mine!

He then leaned closer to her and whispered, the red pupils in his solid back eyes almost vanishing as they dilated, the dark aura slipping from his becoming thick.

"Besides, in a few days time he will not have very much any mind of his own, so don't worry yourself."

With that he grinned and started making his way down the ramp towards Sklave.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Sklave was about to shout back to her when Jeth backed him up. So Jeth did think of him as his apprentice. Good. He couldn't catch the last thing Jeth said to her, but it was probably insulting. Sklave waited for Jeth to catch up and Sklave walked through the doors and into the ship.

(Left Post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Bothawui, home of the scheming Bothans, is a planet much like Coruscant and most of the other Core worlds: a city-planet, with buildings constructed all over, and with so many beings around it would seem the perfect place for a secret meeting--where better to hide than in a place with all manner of strange people to obscure your presence? But there was one thing that separated the Bothan homeworld from other such city-planets: this planet was the home of the Bothan Spy Network, the best intelligence and surveillance source in the galaxy, and here on the home planet their intelligence was especially good. Scarcely a thing could occur on this planet without word of it eventually getting back to the spy Headmaster, whoever that may be.

With this as it is, Terand had no shot whatsoever at concealing his presence, if that was indeed what he wanted to do here. The Bothans had made note of his ship as it arrived, matching its records with the ship identification codes in their systems. Upon learning that he was a Jedi, they had watched him closely, especially after a bounty hunter had blown up a cantina in an attempt to take him out. At that point, they had nearly intervened, but they were saved from having to do so when another Jedi helped him instead. One thing was sure, though...he was here for a reason, for otherwise he would have left Bothawui after being attacked the first time. Mel's spies had traced Terand's path back to Balmorra, where their reports indicated he had entered the old headquarters of the New Jedi Republic.

That being the case, Mel believed he knew exactly what Terand had come here for. He obviously needed information, and Mel suspected he knew what sort of information he wanted, and so he had sought to meet with the Jedi Knight. Unfortunately, the surveillance cameras had tipped him off that two other people who the Network had flagged to be of interest appeared to want to meet with Terand, as well, so Mel waited patiently and watched the scene unfold, garnering what information he could out of the cameras, though they could not detect was what going on inside the ship itself.

But at last the other had left, and now were continued to be watched. And Mel could get this meeting out of the way. After he was sure the others were gone, he arose from his position, which was in the waiting area for the public transport that would soon be on its way to Coruscant, and walked briskly over to the Jedi's ship. He made no attempt to be subtle--there were Bothan agents all over the docking bay covering him, though they would be difficult to spot, and he doubted the Jedi would threaten him--he knew the Jedi, and he knew that wasn't within their operating parameters. This meeting would--hopefully--be quick and painless, and hopefully the Jedi only wanted the information he was authorized to give...he hoped also that the Jedi had brought some means of compensation.

Mel arrived at the closed-off docking bay entrance, quickly inputting the code he had received from the spaceport authorities, and slipping through the open door. As he neared the open ramp of the ship, he stopped well before setting foot on it; if the Jedi were anything like the Bothans, he would have some sort of hidden defenses, and maybe wouldn't be able to call them off once he realized there was no threat. He stood there, his arms crossed, and called out impatiently into the ship, "Well? I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Terand turned and headed for the loading ramp. It seemed today was the day for company to drop in unannounced. His hands rested on the the handles of the blaster pistols at his thighs as he looked down to his new guest. From the ceiling above the loading ramp, a blaster had lowered and locked on to the visitor. If he had tried to board the ship without invitation then he would be fired upon instantly and all through his trip in the ship if he made it until he was gunned down.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Mel smiled slyly and shook his head. "Funny, I was just about to ask you the same thing. What brings you out here to Bothawui? Seems Taris or Balmorra would be much safer locations for someone in your position." He was careful not to mention the bounty outright, as that might give the other the idea that he was here to collect on the bounty, despite the fact that he was clearly in no position to do so. He also did not want to mention explicitly that he was from the Bothan Spy Network, but hopefully the fact that he knew both who the Jedi was and what his two most recent stops were would clue Terand in. If he really was looking to meet with the Bothan Spynet, as Mel suspected, that should be enough to get Terand's attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: