Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Janella felt the disturbance slightly later than her Master, and noted that something felt strangely farmiliar. She dwelled for a moment on this until she realised Terand was handing her his backup lightsaber, she clipped her training saber back onto her belt and bowed her head slightly as she took it.

"Thank you Master."

She gripped it tightly in her hand and moved behind Terand to let Corric by, once he was inside the ship she turned to her Master.

"Master, this presence feels..."

At that moment the docking bay doors parted to reveal the evil that had invaded an already complicated situation.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Terand watched as the docking bay doors opened up. He kept his hands firmly in the rifle as he followed the man's movements. Terand knew the rifle wouldn't prove much helpful in this situation, but it was worth a try if he could make it useful.

"Not unless you try something foolish. Computer, lock the turrets on the newcomer and keep them on standby until further orders."

His words were spoken low so only those close could hear. The computer gave the "Acknowleged" reply and followed through with the orders. Two sets of dual turrets mounted on either side of the ship locked on to Scythe at the doors and would follow each movement he made.

"Can I help you with something. . . old man?"

His voice called out to Scythe with the last words emphasized to show that he remembered their last meeting.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Jeth grinned as he saw that Terand remembered him as the old man back from their first meeting where Jeth was hiding that he was a darksider. He walked casually into the space port watching the two turrets as they locked onto him and narrowing his eyes. He stopped about five yards short of where Terrand was before lowering his staff to his right side, and speaking in a bone chilling hiss that was his voice.

“I know we are on opposite sides when it comes to our minds but I believe we may have some information to exchange. I apologies for appearing in such aggressive fashion, but you can never be to carful when confronting an enemy, don’t you agree?”
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:20 pm

Terand kept the same position and readiness to react as he did with Corric.

"I agree, caution keeps us safe. Now for caution, don't come any further than you are. What kind of information to you believe we have to exchange with one another?"
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:53 am

Janella stirred on the spot and stared unblinkingly into the shadow cast by the Siths hood, simultaniously keeping Corrics whereabouts in the back of her mind in case he tried anything.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 am

Sklave oppened an eye. He had been meditating. Was that a jedi padawan that he sensed? Perfect, he thought to himself. Even if the padawan had been training longer, Tiss'shar's were excellent assassins. He had been training with vibro-swords for years. Not even a lightsaber could cut through his. Sklave's apperance was frightening. A raptor-like creature with full black armor and a black helm on his head leaving two slits for eyes. If his eyes were to show, they would be pure black. Yes, if he had to fight this padawan, he would be ready.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:53 am

Jeth smiled and nodded his head as he stayed where he was and explained himself. "Well, I have information on the Sith and you possibly have information on what happened and what is happening on Curascant. Also, it seems we both have ...students...perhaps they should meet."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:50 pm

"I'd love the information on the Sith but you're out of luck on me knowing anything about Coruscant. I recently awoken from a week long sleep and know nothing about what's going on there at the moment."

Terand didn't like the last part of what Scythe said. He wasn't going to toss his padawan out whatever the darksider considered his student.

"I see no reason that our students should meet. As you said before, we're enemies so why bother with the pleasantries of formal greetings between our students?"

Terand was no fool. He knew Scythe didn't intend for it to be a casual greeting for the two to say hello and talk about the weather. He had something else in mind. Perhaps a test of skill for the lizard against another of similar skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Arriving through a public transport she was fortunate enough for the ship to dock close by to Terand's ship. Through a series of Force Persuasion she managed to keep to herself through customs and make her way out of that hangar. With her she wore her custom Jedi Robes as well carried her phrik Jedi Katana, her Mandalorian Iron lightsaber, and oddly enough a Mandolin she picked up on her home planet. Though while she intended to meet up with Terand anyways she had even more reason now when she sensed two darksiders. One she actually recognized as a man she had briefly met on Tatooine in a cantina, the other however she didn't know. Though she sensed Janella of course, she also felt another presence. Not quite as bold as a force user's though. But regardless she made her way to the hangar where she found the man she had once met and what appeared to be some sort of over-sized lizard.

Sighing as she was behind the two darksiders, she stopped noticing the activated turrets. She also took note that Terand was awake and well. Calling out though to make sure her presence was noted, she figured she may as well skip the subtleties as she would've been sensed one way or another.

"Every time I leave you alone Master."

Referencing how he managed to yet again lure some sort of danger whenever she wasn't with him.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Scythe narrowed his eyes at the responses he got from Terand which he was not happy with at all. However Jeth calmed himself as he lowered his hood and pulled his hair away from his face as he stared at Terand with his sold black eyes with red pupils. With a clever grin he sent a mental message to Sklave before speaking to Terand.

'Sklave come into the hanger and watch your back of the women she is like us in more way than I think I even know.'

"You say that we are enemies, I do not think so. I have no personal grudge with you, just with your beliefs in the force. Mine are dark and yours are light but in the end we are of the same religion. So why not be brotheran like we once were all those years ago, long before even my time. What have you to lose from allying yourself with one you consider your enemy? I am but a simple pawn of the darkside, I no longer consider myself among the Sith and I believe that is now mutual. I believe we can learn from each other...brother."

With that said Jeth gave a small bow and looked through his arms back at the woman who had arrived behind him, recognizing her as well.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Sklave recieved the message through his mind. He walked through the door and he saw the woman that Jeth was talking about. He walked up and stood next to his Jeth with his vibro-swords hidden in his cape.

"You ssummoned me ssir? Issn't this the man who has a bounty on his head?" Sklave fell silent.

Sklave looked up to see the man called Terand. Next to him was a young girl. Probably the padawan he had sensed. If this came to a fight, it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Janella had been training as hard as she could, but was she ready to take on another force user?

"It is pointless for us to fight now, maybe in the future when we have some kind of agenda."

She saw Ashaiya arrive on the scene and gave her a small nod before turning her attention back to the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm

Terand had felt the arrival of Ashaiya in the space port. Any other time he would've made some sort of remark to her greeting, but now he was focused on the situation at hand.

"Perhaps I misunderstood but I believe you were the one that called us enemies, not I. Unlike most Jedi, I am not so quick to judge a darksider just because of their belief in the Force but by their actions. As is, I know nothing of you to make you my enemy. Though I am not quick to attack doesn't mean I am quick to trust. It is our differences that force me to take precaution for certain reasons and you have done nothing to earn my trust."

Terand's eyes briefly turned to Sklave, as he entered the hanger, just long enough to scan his features before looking back to Scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Everyone in this room could tell there was obvious tension in the air, though she couldn't help but chuckle lightly as the over-grown lizard then spoke Basic. It was just something the Kiffar was not use to seeing. Though she exchanged her acknowledging nod to Janella she would make sure she paid attention to the two darksider's movements. In case it was necessary she was a quick draw and if necessary she would defend Janella and Master if they chose not to. Though the lizard thing appeared to be a mere apprentice as to how the man she recognized commanded him. Or at least what she figured he was commanding him considering the lizard's words.

But not saying anything she took her Mandolin and played a bit of a dark tune on it, smiling lightly as she watched.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Jeth rose from his bow and listened to Terand speak narrowing his eyes a bit. He then looked to his apprentice and answered him through mind, scolding him, before speaking out loud again.

'Do not speak! and yes it is but we are not bounty hunters!'

"I can give you the Sith. Hell I can give you their lord on a silver platter."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Sklave fell silent and didn't speak another word. He looked to Terand which he stared coldly into his eyes. His black eyes also scanned the woman playing the instrument. Sklave then stood straight staring at Janella with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Terand thought about the idea. It could be genuine or it could be a trap. It was a gamble and the stakes were high. Given the situation the Republic was in, it could be worth the risk, but careful planning was needed.

"If your proposal is indeed truthful, then you would prove your trust and make an ally, however if it is a lie then we will have a reason to become enemies."

The situation had proved to change at the moment. To end a show of hostility, Terand stood and lowered his weapon.

"Come with me and we'll discuss things over in a more comfortable setting."

Motioning Scythe into the ship, Terand turned and headed towards a small room like place within the ship's halls where a some chairs set around a holonet table and a couple of couches rested against the wall. Terand placed his rifle back into a locker before taking a seat at the holonet table.

"Before we begin, I'm curious to know why you are willing to hand the Sith and their lord over to the Jedi if you don't mind my asking."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Following Terand she ended her playing, though rather standing by she walked past Terand into one of his cabins. Finding one that was not occupied she began setting up her belongings there like before she left. As she walked past him she left a private telepathic message with him...

:: "Going to go do some training. As well once you're done I'd like to speak to you about the Jedi." ::

Once done she brought her datapad and weapons with her into his training room, or storage more correctly. Deciding to practice the next form of lightsaber combat as well a new martial arts. The next lightsaber style she would focus on learning was Soresu, thus she'd be strengthening her defense. The martial arts she would focus on afterwards would be Dulon, another way to strengthen her defense.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Sending a quick mental message to Sklave he followed Terand into the ship.

‘Behave yourself. I am keeping a mental connection with you so if there is an issue ask me through mind and not voice. However if you think you can you may converse with this one’s students.’

Inside the ship Jeth sat down opposite Terand making himself comfortable in the chair before answering him.

“I have my reasons, my main one being that the Sith are not worth calling them Sith anymore. Had I seen otherwise with my recent meeting with some of them I may have stayed amongst them.”
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:16 pm

"I see."

Thoughts ran through his mind as possible reasons came up to go along with what Scythe had said. Perhaps he wanted assistance in clearing up the current Sith order so that maybe he or another could create another in it's place with little resistance. This was just one of the immediate thoughts that came to mind. Another was that what Scythe said was the full reason with no other motives.

"If you are willing to hand over such information then I will ally myself with you."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:26 pm

Sklave merely nodded to Jeth and he sat down cross-legged on the groung and began meditating. He paid no attention to the girl, but if she was stupid enough to attack him, she would suffer greatly.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Jeth grinned and nodded his head obviously pleased as he spoke his face darkening a bit.

"I have offered you a great deal Jedi...what have you to offer me in return. The alliance we will be forming is mutual so I have one up on you as of now."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:16 pm

"As things stand, I have no information to share. You spoke of events happening on Coruscant. Last I heard, the Sith had crippled the Republic and took control. Since then I have been out of touch with the events of Coruscant. As it stands now, all I have to offer is an alliance. Perhaps the alliance can serve as a sort of protection against any Jedi who are quick to judge, unlike myself. An alliance with myself may extend to others that may agree with the idea and add to your assistance, those who don't may either stand aside out of respect or I will be deemed a traitor to the Jedi in their eyes and hunted."

Terand paused and thought over what he had said. In a sense, he could possibly be getting the short end of the stick in the deal if all went bad. It was a risk he would have to take. Councils from before had made deals with darksiders so why should this be any different?

"If the gamble of those prospects is not enough then look at it this way. You would gain help in removing the order you deem undeserving of the title Sith. If you happen to be attacked by a fellow Jedi without provoking then you would also gain my assistance as the alliance in in effect since I will most likely be deemed a traitor in their opinion."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Janella slid her Blaster Pistol home into its holster on her belt and walked over to Sklave. She could feel the anger inside him bubbling under the surface, whrithing to escape, to cut, to destroy. She sat down opposite him nearly ten foot away, crossed her legs, closed her eyes and began to meditate aswell.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Bewildered and confused, Corric sat in silence as he watched Terand welcome Scythe aboard his ship, while the two learners kept there distance from each other. He had never felt more out of place in his life. He might have tried to leave, had he felt he could have actually made it out of the ship before being gunned down, or worse. And so, he sat in silence, twiddling his thumbs as he waited...

Luckily though, he wouldn't have to wait long as a soft beep sounded from within his jacket. It was his comlink. Withdrawing it slowly, just in case Terand had an itchy trigger finger, he raised it to his lips.

"Corric here."[ He said, answering the phone with eyes locked on Terand and Jeth.

"Corric! Have you found Terand yet? The voice was old, with a hurried tone about it. Corric instantly recognized it as Dakar's.

"Yeah, he's here with me... he has me at gunpoint."

"At gunpoint?" Dakar sounded surprised. "Send him to Corellia. The jedi have agreed to help Jacen and the Wayland Empire. They also intend to reorganize the jedi order right there in the meeting. You and Terand need to get back here immediatly!"

"I'm workin on it. I'll see you soon." Corric grumbled as he ended the conversation with a click. Turning his attention to Terand who appeared to be silently looking at Jet.

"Sounds like your jedi buddies are siding with the Wayland Empire Terand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: