Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:27 pm

(Sorry for making you wait guys. Oh, an opening.)

~Really, he was hoping for better. They were pretty good, but not good enough to beat him. Zanic lightly jumped off of Dawn and while in the air summoned Force Ice to freeze the floor under the Jedi Knight. Vegito slid purposely to his left in a ducking position and rolling forward as the ice ended while Zanic would land behind his previous position. Vegito would be about three yards away to Zanic’s right and Dawn’s left side, and Vegito would be facing their direction at the end of his roll. This would be a means of dodging away from Dawn’s kick from both of her feet. Vegito kept his lightsaber in front of him, while keeping the options of defending and evading open.~

"So that's how they want to play."

~He sensed Force Push from both Zanic and Dawn which would be coming right at each other. The effect would be a backlash from both of them if they were of nearly even strength, causing them both to be launched backwards from their positions from the kinetic energy.~

(In effect, this would stop Zanic’s attacks that would have me defend my left shoulder and right leg.)

~Vegito thought about Jacen’s message again, and thought about joining it. This was good workout for them, but he wanted to join the meeting before it had a chance to end without them.~

“Zanic, Dawn, let’s stop and join that meeting. I think we better go now, if you are willing. What do you think?”

~Vegito put away his lightsaber and waited for Zanic and Dawn to answer before leaving.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Zanic was pushed slightly by Dawn's force push, but not much. Zanic used the momentum to do a backflip andland on his feet. He heard what Vegito had to say. He deactivated his lightsabers and placed them on their spots on his belt.

"I agree. I feel like I want to be apart of what is conspiring there." Zanic replied.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:12 pm

"I agr--" Dawn started to say then was thrown backwards while in the air, landing on the ground hard. Gasping for much needed air, she continued: "--ee. Let's go."

Slowly getting to her feet she walked by Zanic, then an idea hit her. It was a common trick for revenge but not encouraging the Dark side. So as she passed Zanic she gave a slight flick of her wrist. A bit later he might notice his upper belt sticking to his shirt by frost. Smirking slightly, she continued to the door, her saber now deactivated. Then she paused.

The feeling was back. Now that she wasn't in battle, she delved deeper and realized something that almost made her let out a wail, but she only gasped: Dusk had died.

Shaking a bit, Dawn now knew why the feelings for her had been a tad more acute then her Master's. Force twins either followed each other into the void or donated their powers too the other.

Force twins? Is that why me and Dusk were so close? Oh well... I will mourn later.

Continuing to the door, DAwn parted with the two Masters to go back to the screen-room.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:04 am

~Vegito nodded with a smile being glad of their actions. He started to make his way out from the Jedi Temple ruins, and started to make his way to the meeting area. He felt Dawn have a sick feeling through the Force, but since she didn't say anything, he would leave it alone until she was ready to to tell them herself.~

"I think it is this way."

~He pointed north of their position, and then began to run, knowing that Zanic and Dawn would follow.~

(Leaving post if both of you are)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Zanic followed Vegito until they got to the place where the meeting was being held.

(Left Post)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 pm

(I guess this post is officially closed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4