Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:24 pm

"There is no current leader. I don't even know if there are any masters left in the galaxy." Zanic replied. He and Dawn had to go soon to get on with training and to look for more jedi.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:36 am

~Vegito reminded Zanic of the Jedi Masters he had recently met and knew was still around due to recent activity.~

"Well a short time ago, I met up with Master Ket Jia, but I haven't heard from him since. Master Obi-Mark Kenobi has been heard to have been around lately on the Mustufar system. I got a com message from him recently, but that's it. I wish he and Lancer and Ket would pop on Coruscant and help declare the restoration of the Jedi. Terand's been going around the galaxy recruiting a couple Jedi but I don't know what he can do besides that. I would be looking around too but my place is here, or I feel like that anyway."

~Vegito rubbed his head with his right hand, trying to figure out what else to say.~

"Oh wait, I have some that might interest you. Do you have a starfighter? I have recently made a few squadrons worth of highly modified X-wings. I might be able to say they are the most advanced starfighters in the galaxy right now. I could give you one. I've modified the cockpit arranagement slightly so it can fit two people in it."

~He almost sounded excited as he told Zanic about his X-wings.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Zanic listened to Vegito. "Yes, I miss Jedi Master Laancer Onasi. I know I didn't know him very well and he went missing."

Zanic heard Vegito's other statement.

"Would you really give me an X-Wing? That'd be great. It'd be a lot easier travel than the transport." Zanic smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:32 pm

"Yeah, I've never met him though, at least I can't remember."

~Zanic seemed a little excited at the prospect of getting an X-wing.~

"Yes, I would give you one. Anyway, with two seats both you and Dawn can share it. It is convenient. Would you like to know the features?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:35 pm

"Yes, thatwould be nice if I'm going to be flying it. It does have a Hyperdrive, right?" Zanic asked. They'd need to go into light speed occasionally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:21 pm

((Psh, Vegi, you've met me...as I recall Vegito was the first Jedi to meet up with Lancer after he returned last time. Razz

/OOC interruption.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:07 pm

(Must be my bad memory. I can't remember for some reason. Are you sure our characters met?)

~He felt like explaining some of the features to Zanic, just to be safe.~

"Yes, it does have hyperdrive, the most advanced hyperdrive engine for a starfigher can get. Unlike most starfighters, this can hold its own in scuffle, and can heavily damage frigates, dreadnaughts, and star destroyers with its weapns. But, don't try to it by yourself. Even with its upgrades, it is still too dangerous to do without heavy support. However, you can do one or two passes past a series of enemy ships without a scrape with its armor and shields."

~It was almost like Vegito was trying to sell a product the way he was talking.~

"Oh, how is your training with Dawn going? What has she learned so far?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:45 pm

"Excellent. I want to know how you got them, but nevermind."

Zanic was well known for the serious face he kept in a conversation.

"Dawn has learned Push, Pull, Jump, Sense, Ice, and how to be comfortable with battling with her lightsaber so far." Zanic repeated the list.

Last edited by Zanic Scorchi on Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

~Zanic seemed kind of interested, so Vegito explained a little.~

"I got the components off the market as anyone does, but the upgrades were made personally by me. I worked on them for over a year, and I finally made the breakthrough. Not bad huh?"

~Then Zanic changed the subject.~

"So when are you going to continue then? Has she made good progress?"

~He hoped for the positive news.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Zanic knew the answer to this question right away.

"Actually, she is succeeding in her training. She is proving to be an excellent padawan. She has a brother that I'm not pleased with. His name is Dusk Skywalker. It seems he is turning to the dark side. I found them in a canyon and I stopped a brawl between the two. I am afraid for Dawn because he seems to hold a grudge on her." Zanic replied. He didn't know what happened between Dawn and Dusk.

((I think is a color I'm going to stick with. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 am

(Yeah, I guess colors can help people tell who is who.)

~It was good to hear that Dawn was doing well with her training, but he was concerned about her brother Dusk.~

"I think I met Dusk before. He seemed troubled and if he went to the Darkside the sibling rivarly could be worse. It is good that you managed to bring Dawn."

~Vegito thought this over and maybe thought he could help Zanic out.~

(by the way, where is Dawn? Her profile is gone.)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:34 pm

"Yes, I was afraid that Dawn would follow Dusk to the dark side. Then she announced that she was going to become a jedi to me. I remember the day that I said those exact same words to you." Zanic smiled and looked at Dawn.

((I think she got mad at Thesus and he deleted her account. That must mean she has to start all over on the post count. Laughing ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:52 pm

((She got mad at Malas, and then she deleted her own account. Thesus had nothing to do with it. Sorry for the OOC.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 pm

(Malas knows how to make people mad. Rolling Eyes )

"Dawn didn't seem to have the dark points that her brother had. She seemed more inclined to the lightside. Dusk had some anger problems that I sensed."

~Vegito recalled the day that Zanic asked to become a Jedi to him.~

"Good memories. Here you are know, a Jedi Knight with his own padawan."

~It was a proud moment for sure.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:19 pm

"I feel sorry for Dusk. By the way, have you happened to see any other jedi around here? Terand wanted me to tell them about Tython."

Zanic then heard Vegito's other statement.

"Well, I happen to remember such times as that. Yes, and soon my padawan will be taking the trial to become a knight just like I was not too long ago. Before that happens, we need to learn other force powers and I need to have a few spars with her before I start going tough on her to get her feeling comfortable with her lightsaber." Zanic said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 am

~Vegito tried to recall any other Jedi he had seen recently on Coruscant.~

"The only Jedi I know that have been on Coruscant, seeing them personally, is Jedi Knight Richter and Jedi Wind. You have seen them both before on this same planet just before you became a Jedi Knight. I don't know of anyone else being here."

~As Zanic replied, it almost seemed like he was enjoying his new status. Vegito smiled as he shook his head.~

"A Jedi Knight and still the same person. Still, I am glad you have already gotten yourself a padawan. Tell me, have you improved your combat skills?"

~He was hoping for a yes.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:48 am

"Oh yes. Ihave improved by far. If you are wishing for a spar, you will have one." Zanic smiled.

((Sorry, had to cut short because gotta' go to school.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:58 pm

~It was leading up to this, and his intention was hidden, but it looked like Zanic fell for the bait.~

"A spar is what I was thinking. How soon can you do it?"

~Vegito refit his gloves as he got excited at the prospect at sparring with his former padawan and seeing his progress.~
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 pm

"I think training could wait for a little fun." Zanic said looking at Dawn and then taking his jedi robe off. He had a fresh tunic underneath. "I am ready when you are. Dawn, you are going to witness a battle between your master and your master's master. This is what jedi do, just most of the time it's against sith."
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Dawn nodded but walked away non-the-less. She would explore. They could spar.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 am

~Vegito also noticed Dawn's presence again, and he had an idea.~

"Since she is your apprentice, maybe it would be a good idea for you both to learn how to work together. Why don't we have Zanic and Dawn teamup vs Vegito match? I think it is a good idea."

~He waited for the answer.~

(This idea came up when I saw Dawn post again)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:29 am

"That's just what I was thinking." Zanic smiled at Dawn. "Why don't you join in. Come on, it'll be a lot of fun." Zanic beckoned to Dawn.

(Lol, I was just thinking that.)
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:35 am

Dawn paused a bit, then turned around and lifted her eyes to the elder Jedi Master. The message was simple.

I trust you.

Dawn shifted her feet then walked back into the room. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 am

(( Laughing Omg. Haha. She called you an elder jedi master! Hahaha. He's still young and he's only a knight.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm

(A handful of people have believed for over a year it is way past time I become a Jedi Master. Dawn is half-right though. I am much older than you two and many other Jedi.)

~Vegito stepped backwards several feet before stopping.~

"Well where do you want to begin the spar?"

~He left it up to Zanic to decide.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.   Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant: Advanced Force Powers.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next