Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Empty
PostSubject: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:58 pm

I'm going to assume that I can just jump in...if not, I can go through the entire training bit even though its a bit redundant for me.

Name: Helius Tak

Master: Jedi Master K1ddy

Race: Alderaanian descent (born on Tatooine from refugees)

Years at GT: 2-3

Appearance: 6'0, brown hair, hazel eyes, medium build, string-bean muscles, Jedi robes

Background: Helius was first found by the DarkLord Kira who decided that he was a potential. She set up a master for him and Helius was content for a time. Then his master became less and less involved. He hardly saw his master at all. Frustrated, Helius abandoned his Sith teachings and went in search of something better. Helius had looked a while for another Sith Knight; however, couldn't find one. It was weird because he knew that most Sith were on Korriban. He thought that they were everywhere throughout the galaxy. Losing his patience, he went in search of a Jedi Knight to train him. There he met a Master who would train him in the ways of the Jedi, which was contradictory to his previous training. He had very little training in the Sith so it was an easy changed (he had not learned any of the Sith morals).

Helius was trained under the great Jedi Master K1ddy sometime in his twenty. It was a tough training for Helius because he had learned a lot of new things and was unfamiliar for he was caught at an old age. (Older than most Jedi will train at) He took up a position at AMMO store during his training for the position of Jedi Knight. He had very little at this time and only had his one lightsaber that was built during his training. He soon forgot about the caretaking of AMMO store and went off on search of journey and adventure hoping to spread peace and prosperity through the land. He made many quests for the Jedi at this time.

However, evil consumed him and tried leading him down to the darkside. He fell when he killed another race of creatures for the pure fun of it. He, then, realized what he had done and outcasted himself from the Order. He became a neutral and still went on many journeys. He joined the Ring of Blood because he resented the teachings of the Jedi. They were too strict in his case and he was that way for many months. He went on a campaign that didn't last long because it never began. He attacked a bank on Coruscant wanting to kill off a few of his kind. He had become a renegade. His plan didn't work for another Jedi Knight came to the aid of the people. Joined with another Knight, they sooned defeated Helius with a mighty side swipe to the neck. Helius died.

Several months later, he came back from death and rejoined the Jedi Order. He found his previous master and begged for forgiveness of his crimes. He recieved it and was once happy again. This was the beginning of a great asset to the Jedi Order. Soon afterwards, Helius used the once AMMO store that he was intrusted with to form his company (Red Moon).

Red Moon flourished and Helius had a huge cash fund. He went on a spending spree of his own. He sampled each store's product. He believed that even though his store was quite popular, it was helpful to shop at other stores. This was the beginning of the store era for Helius. He bought and sold many things. This caused him to amass a huge fleet and army. (This would be helpful later on)

He had nothing to do with the fleet for a long time. Then, Yavin IV was attacked by a Sith named Dooku. Helius rushed to the aid of the Jedi Academy in an attempt to save it from destruction. Along with other fleets, they defended the Academy and drove Dooku back to his hiding places. Helius was famed as a hero on top of being a famous Store Owner. He started training again but didn't finish them. Some other Jedi had finished it and they went off to influence the universe just as he had. Later on, he recieved word that Taris would be attacked. He gathered his fleet and went to Taris...even though nothing happened.

Some time later, Yavin IV was attacked again by Dooku. His padawan, Zwiok, had tried to curb the army and fleet. He had sent out a transmission that was for aid. Knowing that he needed help and there was nothing he could do against the fleet, he fled off into the mighty jungles of Yavin. Helius appeared with his bigger fleet and began to battle off what he could. Several other fleets joined in, and they beat Dooku again. This was twice that he had saved Yavin IV. Things died down for him again as he went back to work on his Shop. Sometime between all the fighting he joined with another company (Dark North Company) to form the biggest store with the widest variety of items (Dark Moon Company). He fell from the scene and went into hiding for several months. He came back though.

He helped out with a rescue/raid to save a fellow Jedi Knight. The defense station was blowned up and the Jedi was saved through the cunning of Helius. They soon went to Coruscant to hear that Jedi Knight Helius had become Jedi Master with a position on the Council. He was unconscious anyhow so his Admiral made his thank you and keyed in the others about his mission. During his recovery from being jetisoned out of space, he was confronted by the darkside once more. He fought it the best he could but it preyed upon his weak mind. His padawan, now Knight, had the same problem. Both recovered. Then he began the work the Council had but found that it had very little for him to do. He wasn't happy and resigned his position while leaving it for Kaso Anoki (trained fully by Helius on a planet blockaded by asteroids). He went onto another hermitage. But like the last time, came out of it when the Jedi needed him most.

He came out and did several things to which he found glory in. He was a former celebrity anyhow. He once again left the Jedi Order because it had become inactive. He was disappointed with the Order. Then word fell upon his ears that a Jedi Knight initiated the recall. He rejoined to vote once more. This formed the strongest Council that the generation of Jedi had seen.

This Council attacked Korriban and blew up a Sith Temple without a casuality. Helius moped around a little and created Dome City which was located on the planet of Lok. Just a hop away from that famous planet: Naboo. Along with his large fleet he sat there awaiting and hiding. He reflected on his past, and he helped expose a Jedi traitor from the planet of Dantooine who accused a Jedi Master named Hod of falling to the darkside. He also reflected on his battle to save the Dantooine Enclave which cost him his life (suicide for the Dark Jedi were coming). He had seen and done a lot of things. He was truly a Jedi now.

His admiral, Stock, had attacked and destroyed Theed on Naboo. This was a major breach in conduct, and because of this, Helius sent out an arrest order and demanded a full investigation of the crime. He sent aid and rebuilt Theed to make Theed 2. He saw the Council go inactive again with many Jedi lacking leadership. He went on a recall to get a more active Council. This he did do. During their time, they had attacked a Redclaw (leadership was under DarkLord Skor) base on Korriban. It was destroyed because of the Sith within it (irony). There he fought a Sith named: Thesus. He had nearly won the battle, but was soon outnumbered by Sith. So he ended the battle and went into hiding on the caves of Korriban. He was picked up by a single Star Destroyer.

Afterwards, he fought Thesus once again on Naboo which would cause to be fatal for Helius. He came back once again using a Jedi technique of regeneration which spent a lot of energy. There he sat again watching the Order decay. It was a pitiful sight in his eyes; however, Saigon Rath initiated a recall.

He then found himself against the DarkLord of the Sith. He died but came back to see that the Council was once again, pitiful. He joined the Black Hand Empire to free himself from the Jedi and further his independence while working on his interdependence. He worked there for a while, and he helped destroy Naboo and an Enclave on Ord Mantell where Ket Jia showed up to defend.

He finally ended his career with the BHE when his mind was wiped by Council Member Auron. Hevan was created and destroyed by Helius once flashbacks happened. He had lost some of his memory and skill but regained them through his friend, Stock.

During this time, he found that his parents had died on Tatooine by sending themselves to the sun of that system. They were suffering from disease that did not have a cure. They left the family home and fortune to him. His sister got a fare share of the fortune and now is the care-taker for his home.

Stock then betrayed Helius and took what remained of the empire that Helius had built up so long ago. Helius then turned his attention to the Shimurian Monks; however, found himself once more in the Jedi's hands. He would make his way back to Coruscant and take his place once more. This would be the final decision for him.

After a falling out with the Jedi, Helius turned rogue and set out with some communication with some shady figures in the galaxy. He spent most of his time on his research facility on Lok. He developed new weapons based upon Ion technology. These weapons would help destroy the Temple on Coruscant and prove useful in other situations.

Eventually, Helius was sent into exile in the Outer Rim. While he was gone, his clones known as the 'Corporation' expanded knowledge and sought the death of Helius who was in the Outer Rim. The Corporation was surprised as Helius came back out of exile to wipe off the infestation of his clones. There Helius start a new.

Helius set up bases on Nar Shaddaa, Lok, Rishi, Naboo, and many more planets. This new philosophy increased his resources, his fleet, his power, and his influence.

At one point in time after many years of not hearing from many Jedi Masters, the Council decided to demote all Masters except for the current Council. It was a controversial decision which led Helius to blockade Coruscant until the decision was withdrawn. It eventually was.

Once again, Helius worked on various projects and increased his knowledge of Ions. He also started to look into the natural properties of Ysalamiri of which he had encountered on his many journeys. He was looking to better understand their Force bubble that they created.

Helius now resides on Lok where he is a hermit.

Weaponry: X-wing, three lightsabers as well as many other possessions. (Too numerous to count?)

Last edited by Helius on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:00 pm

Nice to see you again, Helius. Very Happy
Be sure to post your profile here, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: ...   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:42 pm

Hello!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Well, we know eachother now so that was pointless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Hey, you forgot the whole thing with being demoted by the Jedi Council...as well as setting the ion bomb that made it possible for the Sith to destroy the Coruscant Temple. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:16 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Takish   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:27 pm

Yes...small items...lol...there is also the withdrawn demotion...the blockade of Coruscant...the betrayal and death of Stock...and the Helius' Corporation the seedy scheming underbelly of all of Helius's owned corporations....I shall update it.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:14 pm

No mention of Redack Sad
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:02 am

"There he fought a Sith named: Thesus. He had nearly won the battle, but was soon outnumbered by Sith. So he ended the battle and went into hiding on the caves of Korriban. He was picked up by a single Star Destroyer. "

I actually remember it being you and Bandit fighting me, and Bandit cut my arm off before you two ran away, and Bandit ended up eating my arm. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:29 pm

I remember Bandit and his cannibalistic tendencies...I know he ate someone before--I think it was Gurthok. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:45 pm

Just cause Bandit ate off your arm.... Razz I could have stated that in my profile...you are just lucky that I didn't...besides, you are the one bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Just pointint out I was fighing two Jedi masters so I can prove how kickass I am. Razz
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 pm

I suppose there is some merit on it...unless you go by Canon...where Jedi Masters are usually weaker than Sith cause we have restrictions on what we can do...thus...neutrality for me.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:49 pm

I was a Sith Knight fighting two experienced Jedi Masters. >=o
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm just goading... hope you don't mind my uberness.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Nah, it brings out your sexy. <3
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Bandit was the cannibalistic one...now that's hot...
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Well, he's still a bastard for stealing my favourite lightsaber too. >:/
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

You can make another one... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

I know, but it was my favourite becaue of the amount of time I took to making that one; 13 paragraphs. D:
Back to top Go down
Helius

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Copy and paste... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)   Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helius Tak (Currently Force Neutral)
Page 1 of 1