Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup motherfuckers?

Go down 
+7
Richter Belmont
Vegito Rikhard
Darth Devic
Redack
Helius
Terand
Malas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Its Spanish time my good lads. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:11 am

Everything is good, Malas! Very Happy

Revian, Redack? Last I recall he hasn't been around J/S since 2005 at least. Unless he made a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:33 am

He appeared shortly months ago, I remember because he used an Alias as a name, but referred to himself as Revian in the RP.

W00t, I got's a dj-turntable now!
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 am

Yea he made an RP on Korriban and I was bored so I thought i'd RP with him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:24 am

Malas r kewl
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Agil! I was in Augusta again this summer, had a fucking great time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Mike = Agil? O_O Now that you mention it, I remember Agil had a character named Mike Gagne or something like that, and he was a Marine...If I had thought about it I probably would have made the connection. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:01 pm

:S Who the fuck is Mike? I just noticed the Burwick, Maine part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm

-_-; The guy you called Agil who is from Berwick, Maine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 pm

Smile The one and only! Not to be confused with that Agis guy who totally stole my name and then shit on a long Muslim dick.

I had so many characters I can't even remember them all. The most influencial though have been Agil (Killed off, sowwy Malas Sad), Adron (MIA), and Mike (Currently living and sexy)

Bang anyone Wink I knowz you diiiiiiiid!
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Not up in Maine, when I got back to Seville sure as hell did.

Teens in the US are boring as hell xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:03 pm

They are Sad c'est sad. In the US you actually have to work to get some :'(
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:01 pm

To get some what?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Malas is a smelly, potty-mouthed Spaniard. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm

What is wrong with Spain.

Personally, I hate hate hate France. Why? 'Cause it's full of snotty French people of course!
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:41 am

He didn't say there was anything wrong with Spain, just Malas.

Trust the French. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:43 am

Why so they can back-stab me? Seriously, the French people... they just throw your reputation to the fiery pit of doom.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:44 am

The French throw people's reputation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Trust me here. Don't mess with le' Frensh.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:19 pm

Trust me. Trust le' French. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Actually no... since the French Revolution, don't trust the French... bounce and she's right, French are rude, know-it-all snobs for the most part. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Managed to sign onto a computer for a second, just logn enough to see an idiot pop up!

Mark, fuck ye! I couldn't care less about you calling me pottie mouthed, mostly because you're probably in your mid twenties now and still love Dragon Ball Z, frequent geek forums, etc...

Wuv u 2, omgomgomgomgomg.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:42 am

Ah, Malas, your rudeness and immaturity knows no bounds. Neutral I love it when the idiots call other people idiots, just shows how desperate they are to turn the attention of idiocity elsewhere. Cool

I'm not even 20 yet, and a good deal of the current DBZ fanbase is 20 or over by now. So if that remark was meant as an insult... EPIC FAIL! Twisted Evil

At least, unlike you, I am mature enough not to watch Sailor Moon cartoons with my little sister. Suspect I'm also mature to realize swearing doesn't make you look more mature, it just makes you look like an ass (donkey-wise).
rendeer
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:56 pm

Here we again, ladies and gents. Another classic case of Malas getting his tail handed to him by Mark. Malas, will thou ever learn? Neutral Perhaps thou art a little too intrigued with thy puberty to grow out of it?
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:03 pm

I hate to take sides in petty quarrels such as these, but honestly, Malas... you certainly never have been a poster boy for maturity on J/S, and the fact that your greeting on the opening topic is so vulgar - despite whether a joke or not, because I couldn't care less - shows that you, not Mark, are the one who needs to do a little growing up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup motherfuckers?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: