Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup motherfuckers?

Go down 
+7
Richter Belmont
Vegito Rikhard
Darth Devic
Redack
Helius
Terand
Malas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Malas' heart is unbeatable. I learned that back in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Right... how about his stomach?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:40 pm

ooooo i remembet the stomach *drools*
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:07 pm

I might join the marine corps when I'm older Mike. If I do join the war, it will be the Marine Corps.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:42 am

Yes do that and when I rule the world I'll make you attack aliens instead of other humans Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:46 am

Oh yeah? You're 13? Only join if you are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you wanna do it because it's not just a 4 years and your done thing. Once you become a Marine, you're a Marine forever- no matter how long you were in.

And Redack, why does that sound a little bit too much like halo? Will we at least get better weaponry that doesn't spray everywhere?
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 am

When I'm older. Not when I'm 13. I just keep hearing that the world might end in our lifetime, so I'm thinking I would rather make my country proud. I don't care if I get shot and killed. The world's going to end anyway. So, yeah. It's Marine Corps or orthodontist lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:24 am

Well you have an easy choice there. The world won't end and if it does, it'll most likely end when you're too young to join. But don't think about getting shot and shit like that- just think that you're coming home to see your family and you'll do fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Oh GOD I hate war - -

And most of the time war starts and is started by MEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup motherfuckers?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: