Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Days after the massacre on Naboo...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Days after the massacre on Naboo... Empty
PostSubject: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:08 am

He had landed on Coruscant a day ago and was already rested and nourished. He had down time until he was summoned for his next job so he decided to go to the outdoor plaza only a quarter mile from where he had left his ship. He was garbed in more common clothes than normal and was without his staff. A loose gray long sleeved cloth shirt, baggy black pants and a pair of common brown shoes covered his body at the moment. Over his form he had a loose fitting dark brown cloak with the hood down, let his long strait black and silver hair fall over his solid black eyes with red pupils. With his taunt pale skin and slender body he looked like a common man simply enjoying himself with a faint smirk on his lips. After a while of mussing in the streets the Jeth sat down against a building wall and took out a small flutelike instrument only a few inches long and began to play a quick peppy tune. Some small children gathered and began to laugh as the clapped a bit with the tune.

The children were happy it seemed and Jeth was enjoying himself. The children did not even know who or what Jeth really was. An assassin working for the new Dark Lord. An insane man created from death and insanity. A fake.

Though it was true that Jeth was a fake and that he was completely hiding himself within the force he was truly calm and joyful, even if it was because he realized the humor of living “normally” at the moment.

As he played and watched the children laughing and playing he began to think of things.

I am getting old, and I will eventually die. However I can’t let my essence in this universe die with me. I must find a means of continuing the essence of the Sith assassin.

Then it dawned on him as he watched the children causing him to narrow his eyes behind the locks of hair which hid them and make his smile less faint.

I need a piece of clay… I need a student.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:14 am

((Character in play: Kel-Tan-Shi))

Kel had just landed on Coruscant. He was walking the streets of Coruscant. The Tiss'shar decided it was best if he didn't become a sith. He needed to become something else. He went to kick a rock on the ground, but his talon stabbed the rock in half. Kel kept walking until he saw a man playing an instrument with children around him. Kel leaned against a wall across the street from them arms crossed. Kel then examined his right hand. The claws extended as he unsheathed them. He started carving on the building. He wanted to kill people for a living.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:30 am

Jeth watched the children as he thought of what he would do. He could steal one of the children and make them into what he was supposed to be, or he could recreate himself in them. That sounded good he just had to choose one here. He could use any of them and it would suffice but the most physically fit would be best. While scanning the children his eyes wandered for a moment across the street and widened when he saw something he did not expect. A tiss'shar, a being he had not seen one in many years. Jeth’s eyes narrowed sharply and his grin vanished from his lips. He knew that the presence of one outside of its own planet was rare and this one looked young. He stopped playing and forced a smile as he looked around at all the children, as they were all now staring back. With a calm hissing voice he spoke to all the children.

“Now run along, all of you, back to your parents. I am done for today…”

The children quickly dispersed giving Jeth a clear view of the tiss'shar across the street. He knew that they younger ones were not the business type, so this one must be an assassin of bounty hunter of some kind, especially if he was alone.

Lowering his head and sighing he let his mind creep into the reptilian being’s as the former Sith assassin spoke through thought to him.

“What are you doing here tiss’shar?”
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:37 am

While Kel was carving into the wall, a message wandered it's way into his head. Kel looked around until his gaze locked with the man who was playing the instrument. All the children had dispersed leaving them two. Kel pushed off the wall with his back so he could stand. Kel sent a message back.

Looking for something to kill. You probably can't help me with that.

Kel stared at the stranger and sheathed his right claws in and walked across the street standing right in front of the man. A sly grin crept across the raptor-like creature's face.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:14 pm

With a stern look on his face Jeth lifted his head just enough to glare back at the tiss'shar through the locks of hair which hid his eyes from view. After a moment of silence he finally spoke in a voice that one could easily be guessed as the voice of the serpent that spoke to Adam and Eve.

"Me?"

By thinking over all he had seen so far of the reptilian being, the reputation of his species was all that he had going for him. Jeth did not moved from where he was and simply continued to glare at Kel. He was not going to waste any more energy than he needed to...at the moment. If he had to the assassin had an arsenal of poisons hidden up his left left leave and a small black blade up his left, ready to be used at an instant.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 pm

The man's glare intimidated him. The grin swept from Kel's face.

"I have no business with you old man. I just want to know why you asked me that question." Kel replied. "I am but a tiss'shar wandering the planet looking for jedi and senators to kill."

Kel turned to walk away, but something held him there. Kel looked over his shoulder at the man. Something pulled him towards the man. Fate maybe.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Jeth's reply was quick to follow Kel's and almost sounded as though he was snapping back in response.

"Jedi? Senators? And what is your reasoning to kill them other than that they naturally must die? Hm, boy? Tell me. What is your motive? Money? Were you ordered to? Or..."

Jeth's next movements were sudden and insanely fast and obviously assisted by the force. He jumped up, swung out an open right hand, and caught the neck of the tiss'shar. He then quickly swung Kel around and slammed reptilian's back into the wall he had just stood up from. Jeth's hair had parted a bit giving view of his now wide solid black eyes with red pupils. As he then continued to speak he whipped his left hand down at his side and a small syringe slipped from his sleeve into his hand.

"...are you attempting to hunt 'my' pray?"

He placed the tip of the needle of the syringe which was filled with a thick black liquid to the surface of the lower left side of Kel's neck.

"Put me out of the job will you? I'll put you out of this life!"

Some people walked and watched with curious eyes but the former Sith assassin payed them no heed. His full attention was on Kel as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Kel was backed against the wall with the weapon against him.

"I told you, I have no bussiness with you. Even if I did find a jedi or senator, I wouldn't have enough strength to kill them."

Kel used force Push on the man's stomach to try and free himself.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Jeth was pushed backwards by the force push and had to take a step back to maintain his balance but he also kept a grip on the tiss'shar’s neck and pulled him along too. Quickly Jeth took a step back forwards and slammed Kel very violently against the wall again with a look of furry now in his eyes. He then pressed in the needle of the syringe and it slid into the flesh of the tiss’shar’s neck, however he did not force the contents of the syringe through the needle just yet. With an aura of darkness now dripping from Jeth’s form the former Sith spoke in a heartless voice through gritted teeth.

“Now tell me why I should not empty this syringe into your blood…From what I understand the only reason you are not killing what is mine to kill is because you are simply tired. Why should I let you refresh yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:52 pm

Kel flailed in pain because of the needle in his neck.

"I am too young to die. I was minding my own business. The reason why I can't kill a jedi or senator is because I have no prey to hunt. I am just a measly tiss'shar looking for items to sell or buy. I was just saying that I would like to kill a jedi or a senator, I just do not have enough experience to yet."

Kel hoped that he would live through this experience.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 pm

As he listened Jeth’s eyes eased a bit for no other reason but the fact that his brow was beginning to feel strained and then spoke now in a more relaxed manor though his voice was still a hiss.

“No one is too young to die, and for a tiss’shar you were minding your own business very poorly.”

The assassin then removed the needle of the syringe from the young reptilian’s neck without distributing any of the poison into his blood. He then wiped the needle on his pants a bit to clean it before it vanished back up his sleeve. With a sigh he pulled the hood back over his head and released Kel’s neck while he rubbed his forehead lightly with the fingertips of his right hand. He closed his eyes now in thought though was still fully aware of Kel’s presence before him as well as everything he did.

Jeth was getting old and he knew that. Yes he had the darkside to extend his life and the youth of his body quite a bit not to mention the bio-cybernetics that now made up close to half of his body. However, he was one of the, if not the only one left of his kind. An assassin made rather than an assassin trained. Maybe it would be worthwhile to make another of himself, and what a perfect piece of clay a young tiss’shar would be.

Opening his eye’s he glared at Kel and spoke in a very stern hiss of a voice.

“I cannot give you experience but I can make you into something that would make killing the Jedi and senators you speak of all too easy. It is up to you however whether or not you fallow me.”

With that said the former Sith began to walk away from the reptilian youth and towards where he had left his ship. He did not trust the boy yet if he followed it wouldn’t matter in the least.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Kel took a sigh of relief at the needle being removed from his neck. Kel had to admit, he was poorly minding his own business. The next thing the man said shocked him. He was basically inviting Kel to kill Jedi and Senators! Of course the tiss'shar would except. He followed the man back to his ship.

"I shall do what you ask." Kel replied with respect.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Reaching the public landing platforms he had left his ship he quickly walked to the registrar and paid the credits he owed for the time he was there. He saw the young tiss’shar had followed him and grinned ever so slightly as he made his way towards landing platform five where there sat a mint condition VT-49 Decimator. The assassin wasted no time as he walked up to the rear hull of the ship as a loading ramp opened and lowered so that it touched the ground the moment he stepped onto it. Without waiting for the boy the assassin entered his ship and made his way into his private quarters within the ship an. Isolated in his room upon the ship which consisted of a plain looking bed, a desk, and a few cabinets all built into the walls, he changed his garments so that he was wearing something that was much more fitting for a darksider. He was now wearing his average attire of black cloth however he did not put on his black cloak. He expected the boy to be on the ship by the time he exited the room so he went right to the bridge and spoke to the FA-5 valet droid sitting at the pilot controls.

“As soon as we have clearance, take off.”

The droid gave a small nod of conformation and closed the rear hull hatch and started the ships engines as it prepared to take off. Heth walked to the head of the bridge and stared out of one of the large windows which faced the bow of the ship as he waited for the boy to have enough wit to come up to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm

Kel saw the man climb aboard the ship. He waited respectfully. In a few minutes the ship's engines powered up and he hurried on-board. He bowed before the man and repeated the same words.

"I shall do what you asssk." Kel remembered that his normal language had hisses and shrieks in it. It hurt to not hiss on the s sound.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 pm

Jeth seemed to ignore Kell for now and narrowed his eyes slightly and smirked as he said nothing. He then walked over to the back port side of the bridge and pulled out a drawer which held an average sized black suit case. The last time the suitcase had been opened it had been for himself. The contents of this case were the drugs and poisons needed to remove the sane mind of an individual and transform them into a mindless tool that would only know how to fallow the simplest of orders but carry out those orders with precision and accuracy. Jeth himself had received the drugs as an experiment long ago with new mixtures of different quantities of the assorted drugs and poisons, but now this boy would get the dosages to become what Jeth was supposed to become; a thing rather then a being.

The assassin took out the suitcase and sat down in a chair at an empty desk nearby where he was on the bridge. He placed the suitcase flat on the table in front of himself and stared at it in silence. As he sat in silence he closed his eyes and made some calculations in his head not paying attention to anything else really at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Kel watched as the man walked out of the room. Kel stood there and looked around. He awaited for the man to return. The man returned with a suitcase and they both stared at it in silence.

"What isss that?" Kel asked.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Jeth leaned forwards in the seat and placed his hands on the top of the suitcase and dragged his fingertips slowly across its surface until his fingers rested on the switches on the suitcase's side which would open it. He then opened his eyes and stared at the switches which lay at his fingertips as he spoke in a blank hiss of a voice.

"This is a suitcase."

He paused for a moment and flipped both switches and then continued speaking.

"In it is what I need to mold you into the very thing you want to become."

The assassin opened the case so its contents were viable. Inside the case and fitted in holes perfectly cut in a foam like material were at least two dozen small clear bottles of different liquids, from thick to thin, from transparent to milky, as well as different colors were fitted. There was also an injection gun fitted in a spot in the foam at the bottom right corner of the case. Staring over everything a faint smirk returned to Jeth's face as he spoke and placed his hands over the bottles continuing to stare at them.

"This is your future my young tiss'shar."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Kel looked at the contents of the case. They all look so deadly. Just how I like it. Kel thought.

"Thiss ssstuff will make me able to kill jedi?" Kel pointed to the stuff. He didn't wait for an answer. "I'm insssane, but I'll do it. I will become an asssasssin." Kel felt courage flow through him that he'd never felt before. "This is my future." Kel stared into thin air.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:52 pm

Jeth narrowed his eyes and took out the gun and a vile filled with a clear pinkish liquid and placed it in the appropriate slot in the gun. Then without warning he suddenly stood up and placed the gun against the back of the boys head on the left side. He then spoke in a quick hiss that almost sounded excited.

"Well then we will begin by getting rid of that annoying personality of yours along with any worthless memories you may have stored up there."

Jeth pulled the tiger of the injection gun and a quarter the clear pinkish liquid was injected almost in an instant into the tiss'shar's brain. It was a neurological poison which was made specifically to erase all memories which stored any morally positive memories along with the personality of the one injected with the substance. The affects would be almost instantaneous on the boy, and though his mind's memories and personality would be erased he would still be able to speak and hold a conversation, even if he would now have little emotion. Jeth waited a moment before speaking in a calm cool hiss.

"So...how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Kel felt pain as the poison was injected into his brain. He screeched in pain only to go silent. Kel looked up with a big evil smile on his face. "I feel great!"

Kel unsheathed his claws and looked at them. The desire to kill was overpowering, but all of a sudden, the tiss'shar gained calmness. "I mean, I've never felt thiss way before. I've never felt anything before. When wass before?" Kel asked in a calmer tone. He noticed a man standing behind him with a gun pointing at his head.

"What are you doing?!" Kel shrieked as he faced the man. Kel was really confused. "Who am I? Who are you?" Kel had so many questions racing through him.

((Got to go. I'll be on tomorrow. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Jeth narrowed his eyes and backhanded Kel quickly and quite hardly across the face and the spoke in an agitated hiss.

"Get a hold of yourself, you are panicking...you should be able to remember who you are and the data that makes up your being. Only your emotional memories and your vivid emotions should be gone."

Turning around as he removed the bottle of pinkish clear liquid from the gun he shook his head a bit and thought to himself. This kid was still just as annoying, his fear and curiosity is getting in the way, now is the time to take care of that.

Jeth placed the bottle back in its spot among the others fitted in the foam of the case and took out another small bottle, this one with just a plain clear liquid which looked like water in it. He turned back to the boy as he continued to sit in the chair as he spoke an order.

"Come closer and bow down you head!"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Kel felt like he had gotten on his nerves too much. He obediantly walked up to the man and bowed his head.

Kel looked up quickly and said: "It'sss coming to me now." He bowed his head again. "My name is Kel-Tan Shi. Son of Tor-Quan-Tang."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:21 am

Jeth rolled his eyes a bit and shook his head with a sigh as he spoke with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

"Good."

Jeth then took the injection gun again, now with the clear liquid in it and placed its tip on Kel's head near where he had made the last injection.

"This will get rid of your fears and and curiosity."

Jeth pulled the trigger and half of the bottle of clear liquid that was loaded in the gun was injected into Kel's brain. With a sigh he quickly removed the bottle of now only half filled with clear liquid, replaced it back in the suitcase and pulled out the last one he was going to use for today. The bottle was filled with a very thick blue colored liquid. He placed it in the injection gun and quickly injected it in the same area he had injected the other two however only a small amount of the blue liquid was injected into Kel's brain, for that was all that was needed. Jeth lowered the gun, removed the bottle and placed both back in the briefcase before closing it up and locking it. He then closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair as he spoke in a calm yet stern hiss.

"That last injection will make you obey the first orders you are given after receiving the injection. Now you hear my voice? Because from now on this will be the only voice you will obey. Unless stated otherwise, my voice is law. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Kel looked up.

"Yesss sir. I will do what you assk." Kel said his voice sounding deadly. His voice had lowered and his curiosity had gone.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Without moving or opening his eyes Jeth continued to speak.

"Good, and you had enough sense to refer to me as sir, and your voice is more intimidating than before."

He thought for a moment before continuing.

"You will not do anything of importance without asking me permission, that is if I am able to be asked. You will not speak unless spoken to in my presence. Also that name, Kel-Tan Shi, I does not suit me nor does it suit you anymore. From here on you will be known as Sklave."

The ship was finally given permission to take off and the engines roared loudly as the vale droid brought the ship through the city planet's atmosphere and into space. The moment artificial gravity was activated Jeth stood up from the chair, placed the briefcase back where he had taken it from, and then walked back to the head of the bridge staring out into space as he spoke with an almost tired sounding sigh.

"VD7 (the name of the droid) head to a planet where we can find some gear for my new piece of clay."

Jeth paused for a moment and looked back over his shoulder the one he referred to as a piece of clay.

"Sklave, go rest if you wish, or look around the ship. Just stay out of my quarters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days after the massacre on Naboo...   Days after the massacre on Naboo... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days after the massacre on Naboo...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next