Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)

Go down 
+2
Lord Belial
The Dark Scythe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:37 pm

He has sent a pulsing message through the darkside of the force on several popular planets he had stopped at: Coruscant, Chazwa, and Tatooine being some on that list.

On the planet Vykos is where he sent his messages for all darksiders to meet on this day. If any showed they would be able to follow a powerful stream through the darkside deep into the caverns of what was once a raging underground river. He arrived on his ship and expected others to as well, but he would not be surprised if some arrived on the luxury liner Kuari Princess which he knew made a two day stop here on the planet today.

He had shown up several days earlier and set up traps and auto-turrets at the entrance and throughout the passages of the cave, which were programmed specifically so as to only let those with an aura of darkness to pass. If any unwanted arrived they would not go unnoticed before reaching the depth where the meeting was to be held.

Jeth was located at the end of one of the deepest passages in a large open cavern where he was currently sitting cross-legged. With his heavy black cloaks clad over his body he had his eyes closed and his head bowed down in meditation as he continued to send a stream through the darkness for those who showed so they would be able to find him and whoever else decided to answer the message. The cavern he was in was massive, half the size of a football stadium with stalactites and stalagmites covering the ceiling as well as being scattered across the surprisingly flat and even floor. Water drips could be heard as they echoed off the walls and the air was thick with cool moisture. Jeth sat near the caverns center before a red light source which illuminated a small area. Around the edge of the light several large pillows lay in a circle waiting to be sat upon.

Above and around the entrance to the caver where several fitting areas to land most ships of personal size, one of those places having a VT-49 Decimator secured and locked landed in it.

Jeth was not here to lead but simply organize the commons in the dark side and so that everyone could as they say, get on the same page.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Dusk felt something trail down his spine as he flew his small ship out through space. It tingled to his boot-clad feet. Dusk turned his ship towards the main signal. A few minutes later, he landed. Stepping out of the ship, his dark eyes flashed around the area. Walking towards the main energy, he approached the man after walking though the tunnel.

"Did you call for someone like me?"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Jeth said nothing as he continued to meditate but simply raised a slender black gloved hand from beneath his robes and motioned towards one of the cushions that made up the circle. One was not enough to discuss the issue and he did not feel like repeating himself when others came, so for now the boy would just have to sit and wait as Jeth had been doing for so long now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Dusk understood his intention and sat, relaxing for the moment but aware of his every move.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm

We rise with the sun in the underworld
We suffer from a graveless name
We prise wide lids
And wounds with lips curled
Over teeth that have tasted shame

Oh, how entertaining, a teaparty of lesser Sith. Surely such festivities could not be called such without the appearance of the Dark Lord of the Sith. As the figure of a child made his way through the caverns, his glazed-over eyes of mechanical make gazed forward, beneath the hood of a cloak of pure black linen cloth, covering his fragile, skeletal body, which somehow managed to hold a long blade at its side; a Sith Sword refurbished from the days of the Old Sith Empire. Many rumor it to be the blade of Marka Ragnos, but such rumors are unfounded, and hard to believe.

The boy entered the room behind Dusk, walking past the weak man without as much as a glance. "Ha. Haha. Hee, hohoho, ahah, heehee, aha," he mockingly laughed at Dusk, the snakelike voice ringing out as he entered, his long, pointed fingers folded in front of him. The pointed ears of the Nagaian boy could be seen poking the top of his hood, his raven hair covering part of his right eye. He stood at a height of 5'6", and couldn't possibly weigh more than ninety pounds.

Surely such a meeting would not be called without the oversight of the Dark Lord. Belial raised his hand, and without a single effort, snapped one of the stalactites from the ceiling, and crashed into the ground, the flat end jutting out. A perfect seat Belial. He hopped up like a cat, and sat crosslegged on the stalactite, like a schoolboy in class... a poor choice of comparison, considering that these fools were nothing compared to the Son and Father.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Malas had heard the voice of a fly buzzing around the force, asking him to go to a planet that was lost in space and meet with people he didn't know. Unsure if it was his sanity failing him once again, he decided to approach the person and hope to bump into someone interesting. If he was lucky, it wouldn't be a waste of time and he could even get a kill out of it.

So he embarked! He packed no bag and took with him only a few grams of cocaine, hash and a pack of smokes. Catching the first shitty ship towards... Vykos?

It took a few day for him to get there, but when he arrived he spared no time and made towards the meeting's location. Apparently in a cavern, he entered calmly smoking a blunt as he wandered ahead. He wore a pair of black pants, worn shoes and a dirty white t-shirt. Around his waste was a belt with a pair of lightsabers.

Already he could feel a few pulses in the force and as he closed in on the meeting he became far more interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:26 pm

Dusk reached out and casually slashed about a foot off of the rock on which the rude boy was sitting. He glanced up at him and his eyes, originally blue, were now a glaring red. Dusk knew when he looked at people they would feel as though they were being pierced by lasers.

"I don't think you should laugh at me," he said quietly. Though not as hissing as the other boy, Dusk's had an edge of ice to it, like whip posed neck to a neck waiting to strike.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Jeth opened his eyes when he heard the laugh and lifted his head just enough to see who it belong to. Watching the actions of the frail child looking being the former Sith assassin grind a bit before closing his eyes and bowing his head down once again. His voice then slipped from his lips as a hiss of a heartless serpent.

"It seems as though I have caught the attention of a Sith worth speaking about and possibly with. I am surprise though, that I have not made an acquaintance with one who has such... irrational vanity."

Jeth then felt a presence slightly familiar. A presence that he had made an acquaintance with recently, yet briefly. However they had not arrived just yet. It seemed that this was going to become a meeting not just called but worth while. After hearing what Dusk said to the other boyish figure Jeth sighed as he spoke again.

"You should watch what you say to those exceeding your own importance...Dusk? I believe it was..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:39 pm

"And you know me how?" Dusk asked, turning the same stare to the man who called them all.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:50 pm

((Character in Play: Jerex Ak'Chazar))

The call in the force had reached him. Deciding he'd check out this dark message, Jerex made way to Vykos via the luxury liner Kuari Princess. If he was going to travel, then he might as well travel in style. As the ship was near the planet Vykos, Jerex had made his way to the cock pit, while concealed from sight by the force, and murdered the pilot and co-pilot. The pilot's throat had been torn out while co-pilot's head was on backwards. Before the rest of the crew and passengers would know about the detour, it'd be too late to do anything. Jerex had already redirected the ship to crash into a near by mountain and slashed up the controls with his lightsaber before making way to jump ship.

With the aid of the force, Jerex jumped from the ship before it crashed into the mountain moments later. The crew and passengers would've all died most likely but if there were any other Sith on board then they'd be able to escape like he did. Upon landing, he made his way to the cave. Whoever was there already were sure to have heard his entrance.

Jerex entered the room where everyone was with a smile on his face. He was happy of his work but wished he had more time for the fun before it ended. He was dressed in his usual black clothes with purple trim. Taking a seat on one of the cushions, the man looked around at who was there already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Silently the Sith Lady had made her way onto the Kuari Princess, feeling this odd call in the Force. Though after losing contact with Redack she decided she may as well check out this odd shake in the Force. After all she didn't have much else planned to do in the future. Keeping to herself on the Kuari Princess despite the presence of another darksider, she watched as her destination came into view. Though not budging as the darksider also on this ship began his unnecessary slaughter she merely waited and leaped out behind him once the time was right.

Still not speaking to the young darksider she was traveling with, she kept her hood up as she made her way to where she could sense a few others. One she recognize was Belial. The others however she didn't, but it wouldn't matter.

Making her way inside she peered around out on everyone.

"Anyone bring some alcohol?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:26 pm

Belial was amused. She would be dealt with, but he did nothing at the moment. He backflipped off of the stalagmite... and landed on his feet, as if he had been standing there the entire time. He smirked in the direction of the girl, slowly shaking his head. "Worry not, Assassin. She will provide much more amusement in due time."

He sensed three more Sith... two of which he was quite familiar with. The Dark Lord took a few steps forward, and looked directly at the Assassin. "I would be enlightened as to why you called a meeting, without my approval." The boy's voice was quiet, his hood covering his eyes, yet his glistening pointed teeth were clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 pm

Malas walked for a few minutes more, stopped and snorted a bit of coke and kept marching on. With his head now sufficiently boggled, he progressed carelessly through the caverns. Finally he arrived where they were to meet, just in time to see Belial, the guy from the bar, and a few other humans talking in an interesting tone. Walking over to a small rock, he took a seat.

"Long time no see"
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Jeth lifted his head a bit when he heard the explosion from above as well as the massive disturbance as a large ship crashed into some mountains on the surface. Then he saw the man and woman arrived not much latter after the destruction was completed above he grinned as he made the assumption that the ship was probably the cruise ship that he had hoped some would arrive on. With a quiet chuckle he finally opened his eyes fully and raised his head, sitting up strait. As he finished sitting up his eyes became level with Belial’s and narrowed sharply as his red pupils grew a bit. Listening to the words of the boyish being made Jeth frown ever so slightly and grit his teeth. This one knew already that he was an assassin however he didn’t seem to know anything beyond that. Jeth remained quiet for about a minute before a grin replaced his frown and he began speaking in a very low volume hiss to Belial.

“You must be the new Dark Lord I heard about. I have been looking for you. You are not exactly what I expected but I cannot complain. “

Jeth then gave him a very stern look as he continued.

“Now listen to what I say because I do not think you understand yet who you can make do what. I am not under the Dark Lord’s power nor am I above him and I most defiantly do not consider myself an equal. You see I was banished from the Sith even though I was never even a true part of your kind. I may be like you in the path I follow but I am not a minion of yours to control… not anymore. So I do not nor will I ever need your permission to do something.”

The former Sith assassin sighed and smirked again as he closed his eyes and finished.

“I called this meeting because I discovered a lack of communication and organization with the current darksiders in this galaxy. I also recently woke up, so I wanted to see all the additions to the dark side. I am both please and… unimpressed.”

Jeth shot his eye’s over to the youngest in the group that had formed so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 pm

((Character in play: The Slayer))

The Sith were not the only beings that took an interest in this little meeting. The dark message had been spread far and wide across some of the most important planets in the galaxy, and on those planets all manner of dark spirits took note. Some had no means of getting off of their respective planets, but others found themselves insatiably curious about this clandestine meeting.

One such being was the strange creature known as the Slayer. He had been working on the planet of Coruscant for some time now, cleaning up the streets for his old ally Redack, but now his work mainly consisted of holding back the scum of the planet while waiting for Redack to make his move. As such, he had little difficulty pulling himself away from his work to check out the strange feeling he had sensed, the one he suspected had been set down by the assassin he had met some time ago. He found it strange that the assassin was calling a meeting of darksiders--after all, last time they had met, he had been searching for the Dark Lord, and calling a meeting was usually the Dark Lord's place. But call it he had, and Slayer felt compelled to answer the call.

He was no Sith, this one, but his dark side energy burned more deeply than true-blooded devotees to the Order. Only Kira among the Sith had managed to hold Slayer's loyalty without pay; after her reign, Slayer had felt little pull to come back to the Order again. He did, however, like to keep himself informed...and perhaps there was work to be done. And so, he had traveled from the planet of Coruscant, leaving Vické in charge of operations, and had come to this little-known planet of Vykos. Following his instincts, he found his way to the gathering of darksiders he sensed. Arriving like a soft breeze, one so soft it could only be detected with specific focus, Slayer seemed to appear out of thin air, waiting on the outskirts of the little meeting. His malevolent eyes, the only part of his body visible underneath his dark cloak, glowed yellow as he waited for the meeting to begin in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:16 pm

There was a point in the Galaxy that grew with each passing moment a dark aura within the Force, one that seemed to seep out from it's point of origin and tangle itself with the rogue Knight's mind, enticing him to follow it. This was hardly the first time a call in the dark side rang hollow within the Sith's mind, having ignored countless cries from the Galaxy before with nothing but a glance back. But this time, the siren's call felt strong and determined, an unwavering stubborness to bring him out of the depths of sorrow. Hoping to not regret his decision, Thesus took off with his ship and followed the cable until he reached his destination.

The few days of solitude had done nothing to calm the Sith's worries. His pacing had almost worn away the metallic flooring upon his ship, and his hair was combed backwards from brushing a hand through it so many times. Sleep had elluded him and so crept dark circles under his eyes, though faintly, and the fuzz on his face from a lack of shaving. The pinnacle of paranoia.

Lowering his ship down upon the planet Vykos, according to the ship's databanks, Thesus followed the call that stretched all the way to a cavern. Upon entrance it was a maze of labrynths. The air was moist, the walls were laden with moss, and the only way through was to follow this mysterious call, which of course he did. Though few auras that were here he was familiar with; Desra, a woman he had met upon Tatooine and Malas, the one responsible for the torching of Korriban. Folding his arms and leaning against the wall beyond these 'Sith', Thesus listened intently.
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Belial closed his eyes, and mused. Though he did not like the man's tone, he was right about the miscommunication within the Order. For this, he did not 'correct' the man's impertinence. "Hence why I have returned, Assassin." Belial opened his eyes, as more entered. Desra, a Sith Lady he had appointed; Malas; and a man he had only heard of, Thesus. "Do not think I enjoy seeing the ilk that call themselves Sith run about like dogs without a leash. I returned because the Order needs me; as it needs every one of us."

And then Belial turned, his eyes glaring upon Dusk. "Except you." With that, Belial raised his hand, and the entrance - behind Thesus - caved in. Like a house of cards the entrance collapsed behind thick boulders, leaving the entire Sith Order - minus Septerra - locked inside. "You, a worthless maggot undeserving of our graces, come into our order - MY order - and disrespect me? You dare approach ANY of us, while weakness looms upon you like diseases upon a rat?" Belial's anger was peaking. He could easily strike this man down, but he wanted to see just how loyal his followers were.

"My comrades, let this man's blood prove your worth to me, and to the Dark Side. Do not let this stain upon the Sith Order bring us all down... kill him. Kill him now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Sensing another familiar presence she turned to spot Thesus, the man she met on Tatooine a few months ago. Liking this one particularly she smirked and moved up beside him. Though about to speak it seemed Belial was ordering the young one's death. Leaning against the wall beside Thesus she didn't speak a word to him and instead kept her robe's hood up, simply watching the events lay out. Crossing her arms she lightly smiled as Belial demanded them to kill the young one. Though while she didn't like following orders, she decided this was an opportunity to slowly start her plan. Reaching out with two hands, still leaning on the wall she then focused on Dusk's throat and ankles. Force gripping them in place, then lightly squeezing on his throat to tire him in case he wanted to break free.

:: "Force grip her wrists for me...I'll explain my reasoning later." ::

Sending this private telepathic message to Thesus, she then closed off her mind with random thoughts and such. Whatever to hide her deeper thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Thesus only glanced back as the sole entrance - and exit - to the cavern collapsed behind him, mere feet from where he was leaning. The one who had caused it, the kid who's temperment was running wild, was asking for a fellow Sith to be slaughtered like an animal for their enjoyment. Captured in his own thoughts, a familiar Force signature moved beside him, and a slight smirk lit up Thesus' otherwise obscured face. Recieving her telephathic message, his brow furroed in thought, creasing above his nose. Did she want this Sith to die, another casuality in the campaign of blood lust? Add to the ever-decreasing ranks of the Sith? Sending a small nod her way, he could only trust her, beliving her reasoning to quench his curiosity.

Sending a flick of his fingers, Thesus hoped to bound Dusk's wrists through the Force, holding them rigidly still. He didn't like doing this. His Sith alliegance had been wavering for some time, and he even considered himself a rogue at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Well, well, well...it appeared this meeting was to begin with a bang. It had certainly taken an interesting turn. Slayer felt no real loyalty to the new Dark Lord of the Sith, but the concentration of powerful Sith in this room was feeding his dark side, and the thought of a long, dragged out kill was too tempting to ignore. He didn't think this pathetic Sith was worth expending too much energy, but there was much he could do without even moving from this spot. As he felt two Force-users in the room reach out and strike out at the boy, he grinned to himself, allowing the dark-side energy to infuse him with exhilaration. Raising his clawed hands, he called upon the most ancient of Sith arts, Force Lightning. The dark blue tendrils shot forth from his fingers and would begin to seep into the doomed man's body, causing him excruciating pain. Even many powerful Force-users had been rendered helpless by the fierce power of Force Lightning, and someone who was not a full-fledged Force-user would stand no chance. He would continue to pump Lightning into the other's body, his mind monitoring his victim's vital signs and pain waves and adjusting the power of his Lightning so that his pain would be maximized but the damage would be minimized, and he would be in no danger of dying from this burst.

After a full, agonizing thirty seconds of this, Slayer would retract the Lightning and watch for the results...as well as allow the actual Sith to jump into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:01 pm

So the fun was only postponed for Jerex. The chaos he caused earlier was the appetizer compared to what he had in store for this boy. Immediately after the dark Lord had given the order, two of the Sith had bound the arrogant boy with the force. This act would make things much easier for Jerex since Dusk wouldn't be able to force a game of tag upon the clone. He stood and allowed the metallic claws on his gauntlets to click together. Before he could make his move, the lightning came from another Sith in the group. This annoyed Jerex. If Slayer ended it now then there would be no fun left. Things proved to be on Jerex's side once again as the lightning stopped. The attack would most likely leave Dusk in some pain and unable to resist even if he wasn't held in place.

Jerex approached the bound boy with a wide smile on his own face. First he ripped the front of Dusk's shirt open to expose the boy's chest. The sharp clawed finger dragged down the center of Dusk's chest and made an incision along the way. Blood would seep from the wound, which ended right above the navel. Another incision was made at the top of the chest followed by a third across the naval making a large I. The incision wasn't a deep one into the boy's body however. While still smiling, Jerex placed his bloody claw at the top conjoining incisions and began to peel back the skin from Dusk's chest to reveal the muscle tissue underneath.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 pm

Jeth did not move an inch from where he was and grinned as he turned his head and watched the assault on the boy. He closed his eyes after the attack of electricity began and reached to the back of his belt. By the end of the lightning attack Jeth opened his eyes and produced a thin vile of clear liquid from under his robes and began to spin it around in his fingers. It was not yet time to use it but at the rate of this torture, some would be needed soon. Jeth would make sure this boy would stay awake through the whole thing. For now he would just enjoy the sight of the real torture which had just begun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:01 am

((Man, Terand, you took Belial's "gory" command to heart. o.O I can only imagine what your next post is gonna be like.))
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:50 am

There were a lot of new faces in this meeting, some looked interesting enough but others just plain boring... Which is probably why they all seemed to have jumped at the chance to kill the young man. Malas continued to sit, watching the boy be attacked.

The force gripped him, later a midget cast lightning into him and last of all one of the men cut his chest open. This was getting entertaining. Malas stood up to take part in this, not because he wanted to listen to Belial's orders, but because it had been a week or two since he had killed anyone.

Malas grabbed a sharp rock as he rose and paced towards Dusk as the man who had removed his skin finished up, when he was directly in front of the man Malas, holding the rock in his right hand, drew on the force to increase his physical strength as he twisted his torso to his right, stretching his arm as far back as he could to slam the stone's point into Dusk's side. Using his entire body in the swing, he stabbed, slamming it into the man's rib cage, cutting through bone and flesh to collapse the lung. Internal, and external, bleeding would now begin to take it's toll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Dusk ignored the pain and let the blood flow. He turned the blank glare slowly to look directly into his attackers eyes. The blood was going to kill him, but he stretched his hand out to grip the arm. He let the pain shrieking in him flow though his nerves to dance through the touch to the man's. Without anyone being able to see, he had made a small cut with his fingernail.

"Were you prepared for this, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)   Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling through the Darkness... ("all" forms of darker beings welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next