Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Unlike many who would probably claw at the invisible grip, Aleia didn't. Her eyes only drew to the mans as the solider next to her oked that he didn't have a choice. Aleia wanted to tempt him some more, but the way he was acting told her by training not to. Just like soliders they were replacable.

I think I will kep trying.. but for now.. No.. I won't

She replied menatlly to him as it became a bit more difficult to breath.

"F-Fine.. I'll. g-g-go with you.."
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark   Making  the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:48 pm

~Demaric smiled.~

"Now, that wasn't bad. If you still wish so, meet me on Nar Shaddaa in three days. If not, I'll enjoy hunting you. Your training will start there, and hopefully...will not end there."

~Demaric started walking off as the citizens were waking up from their slumber, but before he got too far away from them, he paused.~

"Don't try following me. You have three days, and if you can't find me on Nar Shaddaa, I'll have to kill you."

~Demaric continued walking until he was out of sight.~

(I'll make a post within a day or two on Nar Shaddaa...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp

Making the way to credits or more? - Open to force users Light or Dark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2