Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Strange to be Around Again...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davik Amazigh

Davik Amazigh

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-12

It's Strange to be Around Again... Empty
PostSubject: It's Strange to be Around Again...   It's Strange to be Around Again... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:07 pm

New faces, old faces, same old shit. Everyone is throwing a bitch fit over one person's actions and ditched the site. They will be back. Everyone has at one point ditched Jedi Sith and returned, even Kira.

Anyway, on to my introduction. I'm Kankaro, the sexiest blue man this side of cool. I've been hitting Jedi Sith since around 2004. I was there for the rise of Palin, the Dark Jedi Order, the Ring of Blood, the Unholy Alliance, the Black Hand Empire and countless other mini-factions that quickly fell into despair. I've played everything, from Jedi to Sith to Neutral to Mercenary to Catalyst. Oh yeah, and I killed Bandit. That was sweeeeet.

And before any of you fags ask, no, I don't intend on bringing Kankaro back. I just don't see it happening, as his memory was erased and the force was taken from him. He is now currently a mud farmer on Naboo, and I think that is a pretty sexy end for that sexy character. I'm going to be concentrating on Davik Amazigh and possibly Samael Knesos.

Anyway, good to see you assholes again. Long live Jedi Sith, the only fucking RPG I feel at home on.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Strange to be Around Again...   It's Strange to be Around Again... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Many welcomes to you, old boy. Very Happy Just take it easy with the profanity. Razz
Back to top Go down
Davik Amazigh

Davik Amazigh

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: It's Strange to be Around Again...   It's Strange to be Around Again... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Many welcomes to you, old boy. Very Happy Just take it easy with the profanity. Razz

I think we've been over my profanity many times before, Mark. ;D
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: It's Strange to be Around Again...   It's Strange to be Around Again... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 pm

I guess we have. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Strange to be Around Again...   It's Strange to be Around Again... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Strange to be Around Again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: Introductions / Farewells-
Jump to: