Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)

Go down 
+4
Vegito Rikhard
Redack
Rose Maythorn
Mark Kenobi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:58 am

Adroit System wrote:
I wont argue whether you use ZPE or any of your technologies. But I will request that before you use any of them, that you provide a detailed description of them.

I am sure no one here can disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:03 am

Guys, Kira was around during the time but there is no guarantee she will remember. It's not really fair I have to prove everything I did during Merlock's age because no one but Kira, Vegito and Wind were here then. Imagine you, Redack, having your huge army stored away and you take a three year hiatus. When you come back, almost everyone you knew is gone. Is it fair that you can't get your army back or get any credentials because no one else there remembers you? Neutral It's the same thing here.

And it's not like Merlock and I did EVERYTHING you guys have. Had duels, had space battles, yes. Had superweapons, learned insane powers, and had insanely long RPs, no. Perhaps you guys forgot, but RPs back then were short and weren't anywhere near as restrictive as it is today. Getting things was relatively a breeze compared as to today.

I have posted rather detailed information on my technology in the initial post that should suffice for the time being, Ket.

And now, if no one else minds...

QUIT SPAMMING THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!

Good day to all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 am

What initial post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:01 am

In this thread, the original post.

And on top of that he BARELY described anything. I still don't know how the fuck that armor or weaponry works because he only went into what damage it deals and how much damage it can recieve.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:04 am

I think it is sufficient. He noted what it is and what it does, that should do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:45 am

Not in today's world, it doesn't. We need details or else it's invalid :/
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:45 am

Spamming the post are we?
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:17 am

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Imagine you, Redack, having your huge army stored away and you take a three year hiatus. When you come back, almost everyone you knew is gone. Is it fair that you can't get your army back or get any credentials because no one else there remembers you? Neutral It's the same thing here.

Perhaps you guys forgot, but RPs back then were short and weren't anywhere near as restrictive as it is today. Getting things was relatively a breeze compared as to today.

1: Actually, I wouldn't care. I'm sure I've said this many times, but I'll say it again- I don't care if I lose my entire army on here...... The bit that bugs me is the fact that you assumed it would still be building up over all this time you were gone, which isn't fair at all because you simply weren't here...

2: Tell me about it, far too restrictive!
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:25 am

Redack wrote:
Mark Kenobi wrote:
Imagine you, Redack, having your huge army stored away and you take a three year hiatus. When you come back, almost everyone you knew is gone. Is it fair that you can't get your army back or get any credentials because no one else there remembers you? Neutral It's the same thing here.

Perhaps you guys forgot, but RPs back then were short and weren't anywhere near as restrictive as it is today. Getting things was relatively a breeze compared as to today.

1: Actually, I wouldn't care. I'm sure I've said this many times, but I'll say it again- I don't care if I lose my entire army on here...... The bit that bugs me is the fact that you assumed it would still be building up over all this time you were gone, which isn't fair at all because you simply weren't here...

2: Tell me about it, far too restrictive!

It's actually all I could do. Considering the expense and time it takes to build a Quantum army, I had to do it. Plus I made updates, so I don't see the problem.

I know, I know. Laughing It gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:15 pm

The added detail still fails to answer my questions. You just explained new things that you added.

· Quantum Squadron – Super-powered XJ class X-Wings with Quantum (Neutronium) Armor + Quantum Torpedoes + Quantum Lasers – 100 million ships
· Shock Squadron – Advanced Y-Wings - Quantum Lasers + boosted Shadow Bombs – 150 million ships
· Clash Squadron – Advanced A-Wings - Quantum Lasers + Tracking Rockets – 200 million ships

What exactly makes those ships super powered and advanced?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 pm

All of the advanced qualities are noted in that quote - the Quantum stuff mostly makes up for the advanced properties. Other than that, their superness ends there. If you want more detailed information on the Quantum technology, let me know. Apparently, most of my information on the army was lost when GT died.Sad
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:57 pm

So it's just the basic ship but with a different type of armor and weapon. If that's the case then I wouldn't label them so much as advanced. Modified would be more the term. I was thinking more along the lines of a more advanced computer system, faster speed, and such.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Terand wrote:
So it's just the basic ship but with a different type of armor and weapon. If that's the case then I wouldn't label them so much as advanced. Modified would be more the term. I was thinking more along the lines of a more advanced computer system, faster speed, and such.

No, I never thought to add on that stuff at the time. Faster speed, maybe, but most computer systems are competent to begin with. I might add some stuff later when I get funding back, but the current modifications will suffice.

If you want to call them modified rather superpowered, okay. But I would consider Quantum technology more than enough to call them super. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4