Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn's new profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:00 am

Name: Dawn Skywalker

Site: http://dawnskywalker.webs.com/

Race: Human

Master: Zanic Scorchi

Alliance: Jedi (Light)

Appearance: Tall and skinny

Eyes: Stormy-ice Blue

Hair: Dyed strawberry-blonde

Clothes: Black t-shirt ( short-sleeved ) with Brisngr print, blue jeans, hoodie, lightsaber, black sneakers, silver headband with moon and star symbol.

Family: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Padme Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, Dusk Skywalker ( deceased )

Likes: Sea-Salt Ice Cream, Family, Ranger Panel, her Jedi master Terand (only as a friend), silver.
Dislikes: The dark side, her inner demon, anger, hate, worms.... worms... worms X3

Background: Dawn was a 16 year old living on Tatooine. When she was older she was hit on the head by a ship speeding way too fast. Resigning to discover her past, she left Tatooine behind. She traveled a bit before arriving on Curuscant, and met Terand at the Jedi Temple where they parted to meet again twice. Dusk dipped into the Dark side and Dawn started her Jedi training with Master Zanic Scorchi. TBC...

Pic of Dawn: http://web.mac.com/markmillermusic/Shadowin/Blank.html

Last edited by Rose Maythorn on Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:33 am

Strawberry-Blond? Tch, women.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:56 pm

XD
Back to top Go down

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Quote :
2.) While there is no set time line, it is assumed that it takes place after everything canon that has happened.

Quoted from the rules Ket typed up. Which means your character isn't actually allowed to have been in the Death Star or anything. Since the RP takes place after all canon events, that's about a hundred or so years including the books.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Hey, I just copied the old one and updated it.
Back to top Go down

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Yeah, but that rule has been there for a long time. =/ So as said, your character isn't actually allowed to have lived in that era.
Back to top Go down

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:42 am

I personally don't have any problem with it...we've never really had issues with the timeline before. When I first came on here, most people RPed like it was just after the movies, so I wrote my profile to reflect that...I'm not sure when that rule was officially instated, but if we're enforcing it that means I would have to rewrite my profile history (which was written 4 or 5 years ago) as well. :-/
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:58 am

Well I always had it as Redack exists 1000 ABY... Which would mess everything up and cause a paradox, so more recently I just look at as though its an alternate timeline- thus explaining why certain differences can exist between canon star wars and JS...
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Screw the timeline, and RP people.
Back to top Go down

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Not really enforcing it. Just taking note of it, I don't really care. ;/ I try to keep as much canon out of my posts as possible when it comes to history to avoid any problems.
Back to top Go down

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:08 am

Yeah, I have downplayed the history I wrote recently, but I don't want to rewrite it completely. The main problem I had with RPing as 1000 years ABY was that logically technology would have increased beyond what we could imagine, which is why I think it's important not to have a strict timeline.
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 am

It's been so long Smile Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn's new profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn's new profile   Dawn's new profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn's new profile
Page 1 of 1