Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me

Go down 
+3
Mark Kenobi
Vegito Rikhard
Thesus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:25 pm

What I'd like to know is, what planets are still standing? I have heard stuff about Telos, Taris, Yavin IV, Dagobah, and several other planets being destroyed or turned into lifeless husks. I think it's okay once in a while to "destroy" a planet, but overall it just removes a lot of RPing options...the best would be to destroy something but to allow a possibility of it returning--like, say, some life on the planet survived and will repopulate slowly, or something.

Korriban doesn't have any life, so that doesn't matter. Do the Sith even have an HQ anymore?
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:28 pm

I stated in the RP I did that Korriban is still habitable and all that junk... Though i'd love to obliterate the entire galaxy with my array of uber weapons I realise that would limit you all to RPing on my worlds so whenever I do somethign to a world I always make sure its still RPable on...

And lets see, Korriban they could use but meh I've always hated the planet... Ziost I vongformed but the vong didn't want it as a gift Sad Well any that were loyal to the Cult (like Redack) always have Coruscant. We had our super secret Sith Academy there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I remember that secret Academy...I think the last time it was used Kira and Shiao went there after you zapped Coruscant. I thought that was a good way of creating a crisis, by the way. It forced us to be creative in our cleanup efforts but still allowed us to salvage the planet.

Anyone know anything about the other planets I mentioned? Taris, Telos, Dagobah, Yavin IV? And are there any other destroyed planets I should know about? -__-"
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Yavin IV- Apoc used some cool virus thing that I think killed off all life
Taris- I have no idea... I remember I always used to get blaimed for doing something there but I have never touched the planet Razz I think Malas maybe did something to it a VERY LONG time ago.
Telos & Dagobah- Fine last time I checked...
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Hey Redack, you wouldn't happen to have any info about any other planet that have be changed or anything would you?
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:51 pm

If you named a planet I might be able to remember Razz
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Oh and Apoc says he "virus bombed" Telos but there was a restoration project underway shortly after
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Just any of the planets
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:57 pm

I think the Vong got to Mygeeto and VOngformed it before they went inactive... but other than that and the others I mention I don't think any others are changed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 pm

I heard Chaos did something to Dagobah, but it's probably pretty safe to RP there now since it doesn't look like he's coming back anytime soon and no one remembers what he did. I'll have to fix that thing on Yavin IV...that was one of my favorite planets to RP on. :-/
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Obliterating planet's living conditions is unfair. We should remove that rule. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:04 pm

It makes it unrealistic.

Edit: This was aimed at making a rule against killing planet environments
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm

If someone kills off all life on a planet then what's to keep someone else from bringing life back? Import some new plant life and such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Exactimondo!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 pm

That's what I plan to do with Yavin IV. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Hopefully we can revive all of the planets eventually. Cool
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:40 am

Not while i'm here you can't Very Happy [INSERT EVIL GIGGLE]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:23 am

Evil "giggle"? Not "laugh"? =O
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 am

If I remember correctly Malas asked Redack to blast it with those weird... Blade Battle Stations, which didn't destroy the planet but only incinerated it's surface, turning into a charred mess. Of course you could just ask him.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 am

An evil giggle sounds more menacing... Just imagine it... Besides the evil laugh is kinda cliche and I already use enough cliche stuff Very Happy

As for the Blade Stations (which were a nice gift from you Malas Very Happy). How I remember it was they heat up, blah blah blah... Very hot planet... Abit of metling and charring and what not... Afterwards the planet would turn into a desert (which Korriban already was so no change to the landscape)... But any structures, that aren't protected by the rules, would've been destroyed, metled, turned to dust... Take your pick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Sometimes charring the surface can have eventual fruits for future plant life. Look at volcanic areas as an example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2