Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thesus!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Thesus!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thesus!!!!!   Thesus!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:44 am

Name; Thesus Forsel

Age; 30

Race; Half Miraluka/Half Human

Sex; Male

Master(s); ~Slyther Himaru~, OMEGA (or Neomega...or Neomaga....someone's name that has an M in it)

Faction; Former Sith now neutral.

Appearance; 6'3, 200 lbs. Half Miraluka and half Human. With broad narrow shoulders and an athletic build, Thesus was an imposing figure to most, yet surprisingly agile despite his height. His steely grey eyes always rested below his brow, which was usually furrowed in thought, and gave the impression of regret and sorrow. His thin face and even thinner lips was often masked by his dark, wavy, shoulder-length hair, creating an almost ferile look.

Thesus' clothing was always rough and worn, matching his unkempt appearance perfectly. He wore a dark brown jacket over a plain white shirt, thin black pants and black boots upto his shin. His sole lightsaber was just above his right thigh clamped to a regular utility belt, worn hapharzadly around his waist.

Personality; Thesus is the lone-wolf, seen neither with friend and often with foe if seen at all, though there has been rare ocassions where he's garnered up an unlikely friendship. His paranoia is only outshone by his dry sarcastic wit mixed with a defiant stubborn attitude.

History; As a simple farmer on the planet Dantooine, Thesus came across the first of many Sith he'd ever meet, and one of his still remaining loyal friends, Kedar Yves. After striking up a friendship with Kedar, Thesus learnt of his potential within the Force and the location of Korriban. It was with this newly acquired knowledge that he left his past behind him Dantooine, and now only sought his future upon Korriban. Arriving there, he met another Sith by the name of Slyther Himaru, who had decided to take Thesus as his new apprentice. Now inducted into the Sith Order, it woud take him years of grueling practice before rising to the rank of Knight.

As an apprentice, Thesus was cocky and foolhardy as many are to be expected. His first taste of battle came upon Coruscant, where in just a brief moment, Thesus found himself up against 2 Jedi Knights and a Padawan. Clearly outmatched, Thesus was hampered by the Padawan's ability to throw ice spikes created entirely by the Force at him while he fended off the two Knight's attacks, but it was all in vain. Lack of training and discipline, Thesus was slain by the Jedi. Still, this didn't hampen the Sith's spirits.

Somehow coming back to life by the magic of the f0rce, Thesus took to his spare time upon the space station of Kedar Yves, who was now a full Sith Knight under the alias Darth Cringer. It was here where Thesus and Kedar's friendship was solidified as the station came under attack, once again by the Jedi. As the station was sabotaged, hurtling towards an unknown planet, Cringer sacrificed himself to fight the Jedi as Thesus used an escape pod to jettison into space. It was a while before Thesus and Kedar were united.

Shit load more to come. D:

Last edited by Thesus on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

Thesus!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus!!!!!   Thesus!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:28 pm

You actually took the time to write up a profile? Suspect
Back to top Go down

Thesus!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus!!!!!   Thesus!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:34 pm

Sarcastic wit? PARANOIA? Count me in!!
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Thesus!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus!!!!!   Thesus!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:01 pm

white lancer wrote:
You actually took the time to write up a profile? Suspect

You seem surprised I'm rewriting his profile. Hell, I'm surprised too. Last time I wrote Thesus' profile was 4 years ago.

Dawn Skywakler wrote:
Sarcastic wit? PARANOIA? Count me in!!

Just to let you know, whenever I get into an RPing mood, I make 1 RP and then no more for about 6 months!
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

Thesus!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus!!!!!   Thesus!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thesus!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thesus!!!!!   Thesus!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thesus!!!!!
Page 1 of 1