Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro to you

Go down 
+2
Zanic Scorchi
Vegito Rikhard
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Intro to you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Anything and everything I say to you all should NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER be taken seriously. Because if you do, it's going to cause more pain than naught and I'd really hate to have to refuse to explain myself so please, just never take me seriously.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 pm

Shanoa Rider wrote:
Have a fiancee in the Marines. I hope he is okay. Mike, he would your (missing word) ass for that banging comment. Dont do it.

I assume "kick". She means business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Quote :
Anything and everything I say to you all should NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER be taken seriously.

Then I suggest not saying anything to me if you aren't serious. Instead of a job, you would be a eunic.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:34 pm

Goodness gracious, such a temper. It isn't like we can do anything each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Suppose that rules me out too. Don't worry Mike, we can make insensitive jokes to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:37 pm

Desra, how about telling him to leave me alone? You might know how serious I might take things.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Shanoa Rider wrote:
Desra, how about telling him to leave me alone? You might know how serious I might take things.

Shocked Who are ye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Shanoa Rider wrote:

I'll be sure to do so. Though you seem somewhat familiar with me...So I'm more inclined to figure out who the hell you are. =/ Great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Just someone.

*peers at avatar*

Oh, you are fan of that. I wondered at GT what the name reminded me of. Maybe I was wrong of you Richter.

Quote :
I'll be sure to do so. Though you seem somewhat familiar with me...So I'm more inclined to figure out who the hell you are. =/ Great.

Good. I might tell you later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Leave you alone? haaaaaa you just bought a one way trip to NEVER getting me to shut up Razz
Back to top Go down

Good to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 pm

.:Mike:. wrote:
Leave you alone? haaaaaa you just bought a one way trip to NEVER getting me to shut up Razz

I see you are a glutton for punishment.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Shanoa Rider wrote:
.:Mike:. wrote:

I see you are a glutton for punishment.

No, please don't say that. O my gawsh. This could lead to a feud.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 pm

Ooooh, I like this new girl, she kicks arse. Very Happy Well, technically not new, but I don't know who she is. It's been awhile since I've seen a girl on J/S snap back so hard, besides Aly Kylie. Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:08 pm

Go ahead, punish me Razz Make me hurt make me bleeeeeeeed
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 pm

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Very Happy She's gonna kick your arse! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 pm

I'd like to see her try to come to Maine and kick my ass. Cuz you see, I don't really RP anymore. I'm just here to talk with people and to make signatures for dessy.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Lol, do you want to be on the front lines?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 am

Yes, I do want to be on the frontlines. I have a $15,000 bonus for signing infantry.
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:32 am

Helius popped in cause he could...and has a good inkling of who it would be...but don't ask, don't tell! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 am

I think I know who it is too Razz

I signed that contract!
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Shh!

Your not supposed to tell that you signed the contract... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:39 pm

Oh noez! jocolor My bad
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 am

I go to Maine most summers, so I could kill ye ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:10 am

Nah, cuz you see, if you kill me your charged with murder AND damaging government property. This leads me to another good story, if I shot myself in the foot, I wouldn't be charged with I think it's Manslaughter (for injuries? I dunno) but instead I'd be charged with damaging government property.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to you   Intro to you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next