Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adults are...

Go down 
+6
Malas
The Dark Scythe
Mark Kenobi
Redack
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Adults are... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:31 pm

Nor does Zanic, Mike, among a few others.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:41 am

Azoth is the best RPer GameTalk has ever seen.

Teskein is the best fighter GameTalk has ever seen.

As for Mark's comments on Anarcus and Azoth being the same, they're not. Different States, Time Zones, etc I know quite a lot about each of them.

And Teskein wasn't Anarcus's Girlfriend, she was Regin Alentis', he also posted as Shize and Venator Le Vaun on RPGChat. However they broke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:42 am

When exactly did Teskein come around? I'm not sure I remember her if she wasn't Cryptic Slayer.

I'm also pretty sure Anarcus and Azoth were completely different. Without knowing as much about them as Malas does, I can say that I had multiple conversations with both of them and their personalities were completely different. Granted, when I talked to Anarcus it was a year or two after I had last spoken to Azoth, but that would be a pretty drastic change...although it is possible. :-/

I thought Kira was a good moderator, but I wasn't really around during those controversies that I hear mentioned all the time. :-/
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:10 pm

I am not so sure they were the best ever seen on GT... maybe the best ones that stuck around the longest, but not the best in general. Surprised There were a few guys I've fought in freestyle that were... affraid ...a hell of a lot tougher. Their content and strategy was better, and they actually accomplished more in one post than I ever saw Azoth or Teskien pull of in over three posts. I got to fight both of those two for a short while (more unfinished fights for me, what joy Rolling Eyes ), and while it wasn't a cakewalk, it wasn't that hard either. There was some breathing room in those fights at least.

Yes, I have been around that long. Razz I know I just started posting under this name just this past January, but I've been around longer on J/S than most people here.

I have to agree with whoever says that about Kira... not the best mod. I recall that there was a LOT of controversy of her calls, and there were about half a dozen over her "personal doctrine of Force lightning's power" alone like Mark said. She made herself a self-righteous mod who only followed the written rule when she felt like it, and she consistently ignored the difference's between the games' realities and the officially canon movie/book-like realities, so that most of the time the balance was... unbalanced. As Redack and you (Lancer) said in some other thread topic, there is a big difference between the even-out system for different games and the movies, as the games' rules are adapted to fit the games' general genre (RPG, war game, movie game, etc.).
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Best is all relative, however I am quite positivley sure that Azoth is the best RPer, mostly because he adapted his writing style to his character perfectly.

This involved using different writing styles for different moments, changing points of view, being insightful and developing a full chain of thoughts, etc all expressed via Avant-Garde style writing (Simple with a rich vocabulary, unlike romanticism era writing which is by all means gaudy and has barely any substance.)

Best fighter isn't relative though. Before Teskein came around Thorlo was considered the best, if not equal to Altan. Teskein beat Thorlo in a few posts, on one of her first day's RolePlaying. Anyways, her moves always had strategy and she left no room for error.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Oh and Lancer, Teskein arrived at Gt probably around 2004ish, I can't be sure but she is an original MiddleEarth-er and RPGchat-er. She was Cryptic Slayer.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:45 am

Hey, I have over a 100 posts now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:30 pm

Ah, okay. I definitely remember all of the buzz about Cryptic Slayer coming to J/S from those of us who were connected with RPG. As I recall, there was similar buzz about Altan/Penitence coming over. I'm not familiar with Thorlo.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Thorlo was a major bad guy over at RPG. Those were some fun times.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Thorlo is Zaje, on JS. He's Azoth's Real life brother.

He used to run the CoC, Clan of Chaos; which were the bad guys at RPG. Other than the Venator, they were the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:23 pm

I remember Zaje. He was a part of the Ring of Blood, right? I don't remember there being as much of an uproar about him coming to J/S as there was about Altan and Teskein, though. I do remember that all of a sudden we seemed to have a lot of good RPers coming in and all siding with the Sith. scratch
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:24 pm

This discussion explains a whole lot. There is much I did not know that do now know. Cool For some reason, many of these people liked siding with the Sith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm

I can understand that somewhat. It tends to be a lot of fun to RP as a madman as opposed to a goody-goody Jedi. Azoth's character was literally insane. Plus, RPing as a Sith gives you more of an opportunity to show off your combat skills, since you can seek battle much easier.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:28 pm

white lancer wrote:
I can understand that somewhat. It tends to be a lot of fun to RP as a madman as opposed to a goody-goody Jedi. Azoth's character was literally insane. Plus, RPing as a Sith gives you more of an opportunity to show off your combat skills, since you can seek battle much easier.

Seek, as in, cause trouble. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:28 pm

Of course. Wink I do like my Lancer character though, even if he is one of the more "typical" Jedi
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:35 pm

What we need is some Dirty Harry Jedi. XD Then they could go look for fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm

That's what Bandit was like...heck, that's what the Jedi Warriors were all about! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:44 am

Yea.... The Jedi Warriors died off quick.. Hahahah.

Lancer, remember Chaos's Purge? The very first one? Great fun Jaith and myself had.

And the reason that Azoth, Zaje and Penitence seemed to all come at once is because they had been planning it for a while. Azoth had tried to kill Kira, and was beaten. Using some crystal she captured his soul, essence, and locked him away and only Orphen had the key. Upon being unlocked by Orphen, he started planning the Ring Of Blood. Got his brother and Altan to come over from RPGchat, and raped the forum.

Odin, Chaos and myself, the Fallen Sith. Pity never going to see these guys again.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:12 am

white lancer wrote:
It tends to be a lot of fun to RP as a madman as opposed to a goody-goody Jedi.

Are you suggesting that all Sith are madmen? Also i'm STILL waiting for you to reply in the RP Mad
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Malas sounds like he hath been in bragging mode. Laughing Too bad I was never active in that time to stop thy raids. Really now, why would anybody rape a forum? Shocked

Count Dooku was a Sith and yet not a madman.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:35 pm

Bragging would be if I were to say I did it all by myself. Without Jaith I wouldn't have been able to do shit.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Group bragging, as it would be called. Razz Never mind, I was just pulling thy chain.

Quote :
I wouldn't have been able to do shit

How do thou do "it"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Yep, I remember that Purge...though as I recall the first one was called by Kira in honor of the upcoming Revenge of the Sith movie. cheers That Azoth vs. Kira fight was a great one, as was Boba vs. Kira. Wink I'm assuming you mean Orphen was the Fallen Sith with you and Chaos, because by the time I came around Odin was a neutral light-sider. Very Happy

I don't think Malas was bragging at all, but if he were, he has a right to. How many did you kill in that Purge? 6, 7 Jedi? And some of them were no pushovers. That was definitely the most successful Purge; since then we haven't really had enough Jedi around to have a Purge to anything other than kill the forum.

Redack wrote:
white lancer wrote:
It tends to be a lot of fun to RP as a madman as opposed to a goody-goody Jedi.

Are you suggesting that all Sith are madmen? Also i'm STILL waiting for you to reply in the RP Mad

Oops, forgot about that RP. I'll get to it as soon as possible...but no time right now. santa
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Which ones did Malas kill? Refresh my memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:02 pm

I certainly don't recall them all...maybe they all were pushovers, but I seem to recall that he beat some more experienced Knights. That was more than 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adults are...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: